Monday, January 20, 2020

RP: I Spent MLK, Jr. Day RELAXING AT HOME as I Watched Blog Hits Keep Climbing (Ukraine at 700 so far is beating USA TWO-to-ONE, and even Togo has 26 -- this at 4:30 PM):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/i-spent-mlk-jr-day-relaxing-at-home-as.html



I'm not actually THIS bad (nor is my place this nice), but I have a LONG HISTORY of celebrating MLK and his Day, and not wanting to CONFRONT Wilmington's Hard-Drug Trafficking Politicians (mostly Democrats), I've stayed home.


If Linda Wilkins-Daniels were in the Parade in Wilmington today, I'd have TURNED OUT FOR HER!!! Linda just left her second two-year stint as Executive Director of the African-American Caucus of the North Carolina Democrats -- and we get along just SWELL!!!:


Scott Kenan This is TRUE!!! I went to Denison University 1969 - 1973, and we were doing pot, LSD, Bennies, Darvon, MDA, Dexedrine, Opium, and Cocaine (I didn't do coke -- and it first showed up late my senior year). There were occasional rumors of impending busts, but Police NEVER ONCE came on campus (the great majority lived in dorms and frat houses on campus)and I never heard of any off-campus students ever getting arrested. Also, I'm GLAD I got most of my experimentation over with then -- I only drink and smoke pot now!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, hat, possible text that says 'Will lobby for weed'
1



At 4:30 PM today, there had been a total of 2,315 registered hits to my blog -- so although the day before yesterday's posting did GREAT: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/bringin-up-baby-but-baby-wont-budge.html, it was hit nearly EXCLUSIVELY by Americans

Today, EVERYONE from around the world is hitting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/feeling-freakish-perhaps-you-can-get.html

What I FORGOT to mention yesterday -- about the visit by Brandon Scott Kennedy -- is that he said he is now ARMED (as in with a handgun) -- and his NEW cell phone number is (910) 442-XXXX. 


But I don't expect Law Enforcement will do a THING about picking him up, charging him with his crimes, convicting him -- or ANY OTHER THING that might help protect Wilmingtonians from him!!!



Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, possible text that says 'Matt Smethurst @MattSmethurst Martin Luther King and Anne Frank would be the same age as Barbara Walters if they were alive today. We tend to think they lived in very different times, but they were all born in 1929. #MLKDay'
Occupy Democrats
19 hrs
Food for thought.
Follow Occupy Democrats for more.


Image may contain: 2 people
Move To Amend
Well, that's a great suggestion.

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'JustJess Girardo @JessicaGirardo Just overheard someone say "Donald Trump is God's gift to the USA!" and my 14 yr old son said: "Can we regift it?" Μν iob as a mom is done.'
Occupy Democrats
8 hrs
😆








See, I told you I am LAZY TODAY!!!







ENOUGH already -- of the Christian CIA Operatives -- and all of their NONSENSE!!!





.

No comments: