Saturday, January 4, 2020

RP: Steven Brought "Synthetic Marijuana" to My House Last Night -- and Got COMATOSE!!! / An INTERESTING Discussion with an Episcopalian Rector on the "Left Coast":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/steven-brought-synthetic-marijuana-to.html



One brand of "Synthetic Marijuana". The stuff Steven brought to my apartment last night came in a much smaller zip-lock bag that was green with lots of little Playboy Bunnies printed on it -- LOL!!!


Steven said he bought it on 11th Street -- between Queen and Castle Streets -- and after he bought it, they shut down their operation until January 7.





I keep getting DELAYED in completing this because the Episcopal Rector and I keep interacting and he's clearly a "REAL CHRISTIAN" -- so hard to find in too many Christian Churches, today. Be sure to read it -- I can't break it into reasonable paragraphs because of formatting peculiarities in pasting Facebook material into Google/Blogger -- and I'm giving a REST to my "confetti highlighting" there as well. 

ANYWAY, last night at about 6:00 PM, Steven, a homeless guy I first met about a week ago and made him some food, let him shower at my apartment -- and we did his laundry, showed up at my door. I keep running into him in the neighborhood -- he panhandles right by the door of the Food Lion near 17th and Dawson Streets -- almost on Oleander Drive -- WITHOUT a sign, and tells me he does VERY well there -- even getting a fifty-dollar-bill from one guy, yesterday.

He's found an abandoned car that he's moved into that has dark-tinted glass, so no one can see him sit up in it.

BUT, although a local church has showers for homeless, it was too late in the day to use them, and he said he DESPERATELY needed a shower (although I smelled no stink). And he first sat down, rolled a blunt and said what he had was synthetic pot that he had just bought and thought I'd like to share it with him.

I still had to write last night's blog posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/how-crazy-are-you-willing-to-go-or-have.html, so only had one hit (I can't write while stoned -- although I edit well then), and was SHOCKED by how stoned I became.

Steven became COMATOSE on about four hits -- and it took more than a half hour to get him up and to the shower. THERE (and he's showered here once before), he forgot how to operate the water control and then claimed I had NO HOT WATER AT ALL. I'd put out a wash-cloth and bath towel for him, and he touched NO TOWELS, but must have just used the wash-cloth to get the great bulk of the water off -- and his hair had clearly been washed, so the poor guy showered in winter in COLD WATER -- and WHILE STONED!!!

THEN, he got LOST in my apartment, walked right past his pack on my office floor, and went outside where he thought he had left it. I couldn't get rid of him fast enough -- he again smoked two hits, and could not speak except for a low slur of words. BUT, he knew the way "home", and he VERY SLOWLY ambled off.

I discovered he had spilled enough of the synthetic pot for a small bowl, and after writing last night, I got super-stoned again on ONE HITIts high does NOT last as long as that of REAL POT'S, so later I finished it, one hit per time.


I will NEVER do synthetic pot again (it looks loose-leafed and has nearly no smell at all -- which all real pot has).

A spiritual home for all who seek to know Christ, to grow in love, and to serve the world in God's name.

Scott Kenan The REASON my Kenan Family gave the Episcopal Church over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years was to SUPPORT the Episcopal Confederate Mace kept at Sewanee, aka the University of the South, the ONLY Episcopal Seminary in the "Old South" -- and only a year ago, Oreo-Prelate-Bishop Michael Curry had the Confederate Seal REMOVED from All Saints Chapel window -- THREE YEARS of inaction before a BLACK Prelate ACTED!!!


Image may contain: one or more people



  • Chip Barker Larrimore I was going to delete your comment but instead decided to leave it to speak for itself and to call it out for the racist and completely abhorrent comment that it is. If you have an opinion about the Confederate Seal that is one thing, but your comments about our presiding bishop are unacceptable. Your comments, sir, are not in keeping with the spirit, teachings, life, and witness of Jesus and have no place in this Church.
    2


  • Scott Kenan Chip Barker Larrimore: I think you need to re-read my comment as you clearly misunderstood much if not most of it. And it speaks well of you as Rector to respond yourself!!! You would not have had time to research me, or you would know I work with Gen. Colin Powell and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' to expose my Kenan Family's WHITE SUPREMACY CRIMES -- as well as Kenans with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families running worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking (marijuana is medicinal -- or at least far less dangerous except to the waistline)!!! I have published my Letters to both Presiding Bishops Curry and before that Katharine Jefferts Schori on my blog that has gotten over 1.6 million hits. I worshiped in the mid-'80s in Atlanta's Episcopal All Saints church -- NOT KNOWING that the MOST racist of my relatives, James Graham Kenan also worshiped there then too. He died in 1996, and endowed that church with the $8,000,000.00 Kenan Memorial Organ, part of the HUNDRED MILLION the RACIST wealthy Kenans gave your denomination over 100 years. I don't think you realized I CONDEMNED Sewanee for keeping that Confederate Seal until last October -- when -- thank GOD -- the Confederacy LOST over 150 years ago. Surely you do not mean to say you APPROVE its being there that long. Anyway, here is a photo of that Kenan Organ, and a link to my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


    Image may contain: indoor


  • Scott Kenan Chip Barker Larrimore I should also mention that some of my top allies have been Episcopalians -- including those who told me the details of your Church's crimes. I was raised devout Catholic with SWASTIKAS on the dinner china and daily beatings -- and my parents' best friends included Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and my parents with a Catholic priest and all those mentioned here, and on orders of Pope John-Paul II, set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA.

  • Chad Carvey Father Chip, I just wanted to be sure you read this response, above.

  • Scott Kenan Chad Carvey Thank you Mr. Carvey!!! You might not like all I report, but I am HONEST to the best of my ability!!!

  • Chip Barker Larrimore Scott Kenan Thanks for clarifying, Scott. It appears I misunderstood your intent in your post. I actually read it several times and paused before responding. That is the reason I tried to qualify my original remarks by not focusing on the Confederate symbol. I just wasn't clear on your position.

    My reaction was more to the terminology you used in referencing presiding bishop Curry. I think I understand now that your intent was to be critical of bishop Curry's inaction for 3 years in spite of the fact that he is a black man. But the use of the term "oreo" was a trigger for me. Even if I agreed with your criticism of bishop Curry, I would still disapprove of the use of that term. I have met presiding bishop Curry on several occasions and our own bishop is good friends with him. He is a good and honorable man, regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees with his actions (or inactions).

    The past and present sins of our Church (as with all churches) certainly need to be named. But I believe language matters. And when having these discussions, I often try to look back at my baptismal vows and remember that I have promised to respect the dignity of every human being. I hope you feel that I have done so with you, even if I misunderstood your original intent.
    1

    • Like
    •  
    • Reply
    •  
    • 35m
    •  
  • Scott Kenan Chip Barker Larrimore I have had to flee to Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help -- because of my exposing my own family's crimes -- and been held hostage five times by CIA Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta area, once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman and forced at knife point to sexually service the CRACK dealers living in that house. I no longer worship Jesus -- but love his teachings which are as good as the Buddha's and others of God's Prophets. I am a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind and have studied with Elizabeth Kubler Ross as well. I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and can PROVE IN COURT that the Episcopal Church (specifically Sewanee) -- pushed by my most racist relatives who both died about 1996, Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- and with the Republican Party, Tennessee Williams's last lawyer (John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman -- also Paul McCartney's first brother-in-law), and elements of the FBI and CIA murdered Tenn and stole his estate from Harvard University -- exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tenn when we met on January 11, 1982. That estate was worth $10 Million when Tenn died and it was Episcopalian lawyers who are Sewanee alumni who told me it was worth $500,000,000.00 in 2008 when they contacted me. But when I contacted Harvard then-Prez Drew Gilpin Faust to say I could work with their lawyers and get it returned, she sent word that my distant cousin (whose old boyfriend I dated in 1985 -- LOL!!!), Thomas S. Kenan III and his http://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/ give Harvard FAR TOO MANY MILLIONS per year to rock that boat. After checking with a few others who can also prove this, we decided that Tennessee is TOO DEAD TO CARE and to leave his huge endowment with your Church!!! My big questions for you (and you can treat them as rhetorical -- something to think about), are rather than being upset over words and labels that are only words and labels, why not do something about REAL CRIMES that destroy people and countries??? And as you acknowledge, ALL Churches have committed crimes -- so how do they claim to be so GODLY??? I happen to have befriended Episcopal Clergy and lay church-workers at St. James Episcopal here in Wilmington, NC -- after I MISSED Bishop Curry's having visited that congregation a year ago, because I didn't know about it until the day after. THEY thought Curry would have LOVED to speak with me (the crooks at Sewanee probably HID FROM HIM that they still displayed the Confederate Seal). Anyway, here is a photo I love of Bishop Curry preaching at another congregation here on the Lower Cape Fear with "Bishop Moose". He is QUITE the "cut-up" -- as they say:





>>> AND THEN AT ABOUT 4:00 PM ESTFather Chip not only ERASED all of my comments -- but blocked me as well. 


I just called and spoke with him on his cell phone (650) 766-XXXX, and he said he just thought it had all "gotten out of hand", and as I was telling him I will INCLUDE HIM in my List of 100 Political Contacts -- he HUNG UP ON ME -- LOL!!! 



Father Chip's husband is David Houghton (not pictured).












.

No comments: