Thursday, January 23, 2020

RP: Today, I Ran into Cindy Beatty (who with her closet-gay boyfriend Christopher Wright Rogers, had free-loaded in my apartment for six weeks in 2011, giving FALSE EVIDENCE against me to D.A. Benjamin R. David and Wilmington Police)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/i-ran-into-cindy-beatty-who-with-her.html





Christopher Wright Rogers

The FIRST time I blogged about this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/finally-my-side-of-my-troubles-with.html


>>> OTHER NEWS FIRST:


1. New Hanover County Commission Candidate Don Betz "Liked" my comment of yesterday -- the MOST COURAGEOUS THING that ANY Wilmington Politician has done toward me!!!:

Our community is losing its faith in our county government.

The trust has been broken and I wish to re-establish a better level of communication and involvement by and with the community.


It will take time. I understand that.


I ask you to give me the opportunity as I believe we can do better together.

Scott Kenan From my Political Blog that has now gotten over 1.6 million hits -- in 2016 -- when I met Don Betz: "At ONE Veterans Booth, former Wilmington Mayor Don Betz and I KEENLY observed each other, but did NOT speak -- I respect that he's RETIRED from politics -- the Vets told me that Mr. Betz knows ALL ABOUT Mayor Saffo's Drug Mafia, too!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-betz-21162511

And AMAZINGLY, the ONLY ally actually PICTURED in Mr. Betz's LINKEDIN Profile, is the ONE WHITE PERSON of any Political Power who was GENUINELY KIND to me (as was her husband -- they then having an Art Gallery on Front Street)Terry Espy


www.linkedin.com
www.linkedin.com


1

  • Julie Bo Booley Scott Kenan , Mayor Saffos drug mafia?


  • Scott Kenan Julie Bo Booley Thanks for asking!!! My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA in the 1980s and '90s with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman. As you know from his profiles, Mayor "Bill" Saffo's (not his real name), first Political Hero whom he campaigned for was Republican Sen. Jesse Helms (who my father claims he did most to put into power). A few years ago, I met a man who wanted to date me (but it did not work out), who worked 30 years for Bill Saffo's Uncle in NYC in the fashion industry and he claimed that Bill's Uncle is HEAD of the Saffo Drug Mafia, and comes to Wilmington regularly to give Bill all his orders. If you had read my Political Blog, you would know that I have confronted Saffo to his FACE several times, most recently this fall, asking him about this -- and Bill Saffo literally RAN FROM ME (I have photos of this that I took and published -- LOL!!!) MOST people in Wilmington know this, but the Christian Churches who are his partners as well as my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill who put Trump into power, say that Jesus will forgive them because they kiss his ass with prayer -- Christians are mostly devils these days, but I know some REAL ONES, too!!! My blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .


JR Hildreth ........unfortunately Mr. Betz, you are running as a Democrat......Democrats have lost all credibility even on a local level because of what the Dem party has done nationally and on an NC State level......register and re-file as a Republican and you might get my attention.
1


2. As I dried off after my shower this morning, I noticed a half-inch, bright-red spot on my left calf. It was a perfect circle with white scales in the center, so given all I've been through -- and I'm a CANCER SURVIVOR already, having had a large Carcinoma removed by a Mexican Dermatologist in late 2012, but no problems since then -- so decided to call my Physician, Dewey Bridger III, to have him look at it -- and also to go ahead now that my other doctors are fine with it, and to schedule me with the Gastroenterologist to remove the Flat Polyp.

And while I had NO PROBLEM dialing their number, in THREE ATTEMPTS to call, while I HEARD the tones go out to choose from the menu, NONE OF THEM did a THING!!! This is a form of "assumed CIA" hacking to my phone that happens at least once per month, and to clear it, I just have to take the battery out and reboot, and then it will WORK.

But then I had to go to New Hanover Regional Medical Center today to pick up Meds Refills, so since Dr. Bridger's office is just a block from the hospital, I decided to go there in person instead.

There, Dr. Bridger said that the spot was due to not getting enough exercise, primarily, my very dry skin, etc., and said I could use Hydro-Cortisone cream for the itch -- and it made perfect sense, since after the Butt-Work by Dr. Caton in early December, I'd been in too much pain and lying around a lot and walking no more than necessary, as it slowly (because of my blood thinners), healed.

And he put out the word to get the next Colonoscopy to get the Flat Polyp scheduled. 

3. Then on to the Hospital Pharmacy, and just as I was entering the main hospital entrance, Cindy Beatty was leaving!!!

We were both IMMEDIATELY THRILLED to see each other -- Cindy and I had almost always gotten along. She's smart as a whip, and HALF-JEWISH (Praise the Lord!!!), and from the same Pennsylvania town as Cheryl Padezanin, who lived across S. 8th Street from me, who with her husband, then ran the Padezanin Drug Mafia -- which included every white person on the block -- and NONE OF THE BLACKS!!!

Also, Peter and Jess DeMaria lived in the other half of my shotgun duplex, and ran a CRACK or Meth Lab there -- until I blogged about it. They boxed it up the next day and drove the lab equipment elsewhere -- after Midnight -- HA!!!



Peter and Jess DeMaria



George and Cheryl Padezanin



My landlord, Kenneth Jernigan, PROTECTED the Drug Mafia, and EVICTED ME after D.A. Ben David held me in jail for over two months, and in trial CONVICTED ME with Republican Judge Chad Hogston, of the FALSE CHARGE of Cyberstalking Lawyer David A. Nash -- because I blogged about all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar, then on Princess Street!!!






It took Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo to POINT OUT that Ben David, his Prosecutor who handled the case, and the GOD-HATING Judge Hogston ALL KNEW that what evidence they had brought up in Court had NOTHING TO DO WITH CYBER-STALKING, and some of the Assistant D.A.s had told Ms. Harjo that Ben David didn't have a BIT OF EVIDENCE that I had committed ANY CRIMES AT ALL!!!

She forced Ben David to erase ALL MY CONVICTIONS and to drop his several other False Charges then pending -- but I had to leave North Carolina before he would erase anything -- so I fled back to Puerto Vallarta in April 2012, and only returned in June 2015.






Like Benjamin R. David, David A. Nash was PROTECTED when I filed complaint against him with the NC State Bar -- by Ben David's Assistant D.A. Alex Nicely, who Ben got appointed there after he LEFT Ben's office, was a PARTNER in Bruce and Amanda Mason's Law Firm, where he got ADDICTED TO METH, dropped out of lawyering for a while, was an Assistant D.A. under Jon David in Brunswick County for a year, and when I complained about Ben David's CLEAR VIOLATIONS of the Law and the Constitution, the NC Bar PROTECTED Mr. David -- HA!!!

I am SUPER-GRATIFIED that my postings about this from nearly a year ago, are two of the five most popular blog-postings of the last month!!!



Alex Nicely in 2011 -- and the next photo shows the DEVASTATION to his face by his METH ADDICTION!!!:



Alex Nicely's photo on Bruce and Amanda Mason's website -- when he was a partner there in 2016https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/


The MOST POPULAR of those postings: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-sent-to-board-of-north-carolina.html 


Alex Nicely has TWO current LINKED-IN Profiles -- the first shows he is CURRENTLY Partner at Mason & Mason: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-nicely-773501126/.

The other shows he worked for D.A. Jon David -- and now for a "State Agency" -- WHY NOT NAME IT???




As far as Cindy Beatty goes, I got her cell number, met her current boyfriend -- she said that eventually Christopher Wright Rogers, who she, TOO, is certain is a Closet-Case Gay, and he BRAGGED that he had done a lot of Hard-Drug Trafficking with a Priest then at St. James Episcopal in Wilmington, Chris FREAKING OUT when the guy got TRANSFERRED in late spring 2011 to somewhere else.

That sentence got away from me, but Chris punched her in the FACE and knocked out several of her TEETH -- and she has NO IDEA whatever happened to him since then!!! Her face looks perfectly fine, and her teeth have been fixed, but I think she said she is homeless still. I was too HAPPY to see her to have gotten all the details.

She had to run, and I will call her soon so we can get together for some COFFEE -- the first thing she told me is that she had GIVEN UP ALL THE DRUGS -- ALL OF THEM!!!







.

No comments: