Thursday, January 2, 2020

RP: HAPPY 190th BIRTHDAY, Henry Morrison Flagler!!! Your Leaving ALL to My Cousin Mary Lily Kenan in 1913 DESTROYED the Morals/Ethics of My Kenan Family and Put Donald Trump into Power!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/happy-190th-birthday-henry-morrison.html



Mary Lily Kenan with Henry Flagler



Click on any image to ENLARGE.


Mary Lily's Wedding Present from Henry Flagler was WHITEHALL, named referencing her Kenan Family's WHITE SUPREMACY!!!


Today, it is the Henry Morrison Flagler Museumnominally renovated and opened by Jean Flagler Matthews, but MOST of the money came from my Kenan Family -- and Dick and Lynne Cheney paid to renovate the LARGEST FRONT BEDROOM!!!




The ENTRANCE HALL gives you the idea of the scope of its size and opulence:



And a view of the Grand Staircase from the front door:




Last night -- after posting this Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III that I emailed to him then (and mailed a paper copy to him today)




 . . . I heard from the sister of my good friend Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- Roy now lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood, CA apartment where Tenn briefly wrote for the Movie Industry (Roy also OWNS a collage created by Tennessee Williams, and Tenn's and my friend and screenwriter Gavin Lambert lived in the apartment ABOVE Tennessee Williams). 



Gavin Lambert with Paul Bowles


See my report on when Gavin visited Tennessee WilliamsChristmas 1981



ANYWAYNatalie Oldenkamp told me that she is dating CHUCK FLAGLER where they live in Florida -- who is not closely related enough to have inherited anything -- like I am not close enough to Tom Kenan to have inherited anything (except a lot of CHRISTIAN HATE and TROUBLE as I tell the TRUTH about my Kenan Family):


Chuck Flagler and Natalie Oldenkamp flank Nancy Lang on Nancy's Birthday!!!


I just can't believe ALL THE CONNECTIONS I have to all the MAIN PLAYERS in my Kenan Family's attempt to DESTROY AMERICAN DEMOCRACY for Vladimir Putin and a LOAD OF MONEY!!!

That posting of my Letter to Tom Kenan has gone VIRAL -- and RUSSIANS (of course), have been hitting it ALMOST AS MUCH AS AMERICANS:

Only on Fox News!!! If TRUE, this is ONE WAY to ship Hillary Clinton off to Northern Irelandno???



ANOTHER strange way that Tennessee Williams is connected to my Kenan Family is that Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan PUSHED the Episcopal Church to MURDER HIM and steal his estate from Harvard -- which they did and I can prove, but Harvard's previous President, Drew Gilpin Faust sent word to me via her Admin that because Thomas S. Kenan III and Kenan Charities give them SO MANY MILLIONS PER YEAR, she did NOT want to "rock the boat" by suing to get Tennessee's Estate (now worth at least $2/3 Billion)back.




"Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose when they attended the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, where Tenn received his Honors.


Texas Kate was raised in Atlanta -- BEST FRIENDS with the families of Frank Hawkins Kenan (before he moved his brood to Durham, NC), and James Graham Kenan -- which was WHERE she learned to act like the "wealthiest woman in the world" -- and Tenn's LAST PLAYIn Masks Outrageous and Austere -- about the end of the world when HATE-BOT CHRISTIANS (called "Gideons"), imprisoned Babe Foxworth (the wealthiest woman in the world), in a WORLD OF LIES.

The character Maca tall, black, observing, silent gay guy, was based on ME.






ALSO today -- and BIZARRE -- Facebook REMOVED one of my postings claiming it VIOLATED THEIR STANDARDS -- but did NOT let me KNOW WHAT IT WAS -- LOL!!!


And they did NOT put me in "Facebook Jail".



I've deleted NOTHING I've posted on Facebook in MONTHS -- LOL!!!


>>> LOOK what Facebook has ALLOWED me to post ALL OVER THE PAGES OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES:

AMAZING!!! Here in Wilmington, Democrat Judge James H. Faison III (the name of your hall)violated my Civil Rights because I told him about my friends who have seen Barack Obama in Man's Country gay bathhouse -- and also Rahm Emanuel -- back when Obama was an Illinois State Senator 

-- and that Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Jesse Jackson ARRANGED the Obama marriage (so Michelle is cool with it) -- and if THAT is what it took to elect our first Gay, Mulatto President (our best since JFK and Eisenhower, in my opinion), that is FINE WITH ME!!! 

Here in Wilmington, it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Judge Faison does a lot of Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Republican Kenan Family associated with Kenansville -- I've even accused him to his face (via email that he REFUSED TO ANSWER)

Anyway, the Kenans knew the way to keep slaves compliant was to keep them CHRISTIAN -- and it still works todayunfortunately.
Comments









.

No comments: