Tuesday, January 14, 2020

RP: NC Representative Deb Butler Is Asked by Scott Kenan to RELEASE the Cause of Death of Her Late Wife, Anni Parra (via Letter emailed and snail-mailed):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/nc-representative-deb-butler-with-her.html



NC Representative Deb Butler with her late wife, Anni Parra, on the right.


>>> Hi Deb, please release Anni's Cause of Death to clear up many questions about it:



North Carolina Representative Deb Butler
711 Princess Street, 2nd Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401

January 14, 2020

Dear Deb,

First, I hope we BOTH have a better year this year – I had a ton of major medical procedures and even a false commitment to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, but got out in a record two days, last January. You lost Anni Parra on December 28, 2018, although it did not show up in the Press until January, 2019, and that is why I am writing you.

As a Politician, you are a public person, and have to endure the slings and arrows of your detractors – as well as the love they send you. I have tried to make clear that I will vote for you this year, because I support everything I know you support in the North Carolina Legislature.

Yesterday, a Tracie McMillan sent me this comment on a very popular WECT TV-6 news thread, and I include my reply to her at the time:

  • Tracie McMillan
Tracie McMillan Scott Kenan you are despicable. Anni passed away from having an aneurysmYou are a piece of trash for spreading such lies.

Hide or report this
Scott Kenan Tracie McMillan Thank you for the correction -- if it is REAL. I know Deb Butler and her partner in Drug Trafficking (or its protection), Republican Jonathan Deputy. Deb admitted to me more than once in person that she is in the Illegal Drug Business with Mr. Deputy, and I trust she will tell me the truth about this (which I have EMAILED her about, but she has not answered). Now YOU on Facebook don't show you have a job, location, photo, or even a single FRIEND, so I doubt you are telling the truth here -- and you might be one of Vladimir Putin's FACEBOOK BOTS who spread lies hither and yon. We'll see!!!

Edit or delete this


* * *

Today, I again searched for Anni Parra’s Cause of Death, and NOWHERE do I find anything but an unexpected, sudden illness, and because there is NO SHAME AT ALL in someone dying of an Aneurysm, I suspect that info would have been released – if it were TRUE.

To clear this up, why not release the Cause of Death – and since you waited so long, you will need to show at least one supporting document.

Here are links to Tracie McMillan’s Facebook and LINKED-IN information, so you know who so vigorously took up for you!!!:

I hope to get your reply promptly, and I expect I will see you at the March in downtown Wilmington on January 24, 2020.

I will sent you a paper copy of this via US Mail.

All best,

Scott D. Kenan
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX



Tracie and Kenneth McMillan with their son.


My biggest concern about Tracie McMillan is that her LINKED-IN (link to it is above), shows she works for PPD, the Pharmaceutical Giant in downtown Wilmington -- that is preparing to go public with a Stock Offering.

PPD was founded by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families, operating as the Carlyle Group. See more on the Carlyle Group:




And when the Bin Ladens sold out (they had to make it LESS OBVIOUS that they all planned 9/11 together, and the Saudi Royals sold out at about the same time):



When I first learned that my own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus (then of St. Mary's Catholic where Anni Parra worshiped), long-time Wilmington residents said that PPD was HUGE in the Illegal Drug Trafficking as well. I reported this many times back years ago on this blog, but never really researched it and so have not ever really EMPHASIZED it.


But what might also be telling, is that Deb Butler asked for donations In Memory of Anni Parra be sent to a pet charity, one other that I don't remember now, but also to The Good Shepherd Center, which has LONG BEEN a TOP Distribution of Heroin Center -- which is WELL-KNOWN by Wilmingtonians of ALL STRIPES!!! 




Katrina Knight


Katrina Knight -- Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center since long before I moved to Wilmington about the first of 2011 -- tried just last spring to get a Judge to force me to ERASE what I've published about their crimes, and to NEVER blog about them again.



The Judge LAUGHED HER OUT OF COURT!!!


First, I confronted Katrina by Letterhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html

THEN, she LOST in Courthttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-good-shepherd-center-lost-265000.html 


Today, the ONLY Churches still supporting the Good Shepherd in a LARGE way are Mayor Bill Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek OrthodoxFirst Presbyterian, and First Baptist Church (the one on Kenan Plaza).



.

No comments: