Sunday, January 5, 2020

RP: Happy SUNDAY -- with a Nod Toward my Straight-Male and Lesbian Friends!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/happy-sunday-with-not-toward-my.html








WELL, I'm  HAPPY TO SAY that my BEHONKUS (southeastern Louisiana slang) -- after a MONTH, complicated by my blood-thinning HEART meds, has stopped bleeding or giving me pain, now that my Skin Tags and Condyloma Tissue have been REMOVED!!!

I no longer need this mug that illustrates what I had to monitor so closely while healing:




But not EVERYONE is happy this Sunday:


And the FIRST THING I saw today on Facebook:
If you're under 35 and one of these chest-thumpers, report to your local Recruiter's Office. If you're willing to go 11-Bravo or 12-Charlie (Infantryman or Combat Engineer) you'll be off in 4-6 week after they get your paperwork straight.
If you're over 35, one of these chest-thumpers, and you NEVER SERVED? You have a right to your opinion, this IS still America. after all. My opinion is that I need have no patience with such chicken-hawks, y'all are cowards who refused to serve when their country called.
I don't know anyone who actually served, who is one of those chest-thumpers. They all understand what going to war with Iran means for an Enlisted man or woman, and what it means to their families.

I.REDD.IT



Scott Kenan And WHAT do our Middle East Wars SUPPORT???


Image may contain: 2 people, suit

2

In the last 12 hoursUKRANIANS have been hitting this blog again like CRAZY -- to see what my Kenan Family and their PUPPET Donald Trump have been and are UP TO -- so HERE'S a GOOD ONE from TODAY!!!:
My Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC controls Exxon-Mobil and put Donald Trump into power. Lets SEE how the Kenans and their puppet Donald Trump react to THIS!!!



Kenans control Exxon-Mobil and Trump has stationed American Troops to PROTECT Exxon-Mobil's Oil Operations in various countries in the Middle East!!!:







Today, I spoke with my mother -- on the Eve of her 97th Birthday:



Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, a year ago, flanked by me and my younger sister Julie.


She's in GREAT SPIRITS and still considering riding with my other sister Jane (who like Mom lives in Raleigh), to have lunch with me in Wilmington, soon. She was THRILLED to hear my Health News, and ALSO that I have sent ACTIONABLE information to the District Attorneys, Police Chiefs, and Sheriffs of New Hanover, Brunswick, and Columbus Counties (and agreed to testify against the criminals in Court and under Oath), regarding these crimes:

 
This one, they MIGHT have actually already acted on -- because I have NOT seen Brandon walking on the trail or in my neighborhood since I reported it:





THIS, I just reported LAST NIGHT, but included the info they need to know WHERE a HUGE source of "Synthetic Marijuana" is distributed from -- and that the operation is CLOSED now -- until January 7.


REAL MARIJUANA is MEDICINAL!!!





When I checked which blog-postings were MOST POPULAR over the last 30 Days, I was SURPRISED and PLEASED to see that THESE TWO were on TOP -- and about the DRUG CORRUPTION of District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and OTHERS in the North Carolina Justice System: 





Something INTERESTING from Key West!!!:

THANKS, 7 Artists Key West for posting this!!! 

Your artist Pam Hobbes was a good friend of mine in Cape May, NJ in the mid-'70s, and when I lived in Key West 1980 - 1982, first managing Tux: Deli, Bar, and Bakery (owner Gail Brockway now owns Old Town Mexican Cafe), and then as Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)'s last assistant. 

I never heard of the amazingly-named "Bum Farto" until I read this, but my relative Mary Lily Kenan PUSHED her husband Henry Flagler to build his railroad all the way to Key West and accompanied him on its initial run -- just about a year before Flagler died

Photos of the Kenan-Flagler wedding are hung in Casa Marina, at least the last time I was there. My Kenan Family now controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the ENTIRE Republican Party and the "Clinton Democrats" and RUNS all the Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton families with too many "Christian" Churches

Anyway THANKS for this, and I HOPE all of your ARTISTS make TONS OF MONEY this year!!! 

My Letter to my cousin who is HEAD of Kenan Companies and Charities today -- that I sent on New Year's Day 2019 -- is in comments below:


Interesting to me, because my relative Frank Hawkins Kenan II's good friend Story Cowles was Jeffrey Epstein's closest associate -- and even according to a new report TODAY in "The Trump Times" (LOL!!!)Story must be in BIG TROUBLE (and hence my cousin Frank Kenan might be too)!!!









.

No comments: