Saturday, January 11, 2020

RP: On the EVE of Another "Christian Sunday"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/on-eve-of-another-christian-sunday.html




HA!!! I've been commenting on WECT's threads about how my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill RUNS all the Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with too many Christian Churches (and my parents with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington-- and with basically EVERY Republican and nearly every Democrat Politician

The Criminal Kenans also put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy -- but Trump is ACTUALLY destroying CHRISTIANITY!!! 

HAIL from Cape May, NJ, where the business I co-founded in 1974 is still owned by my co-founding partnersWhale's Tale has won MANY awards for "Best Shore Resort Store in New Jersey" -- Sen. Cory Booker shops there!!! 

And THIS TERRORIST GUY is a SUPER-HOT GINGER -- but it's TOO LATE for me to flirt with himno???



It's CHRISTIANS showing the LOVE OF JESUS!!!
Comments


The SAME is true for Hardee's fast-food restaurants -- System-wide!!! Every other fast-food restaurant in Wilmington, NC LEFT Fox News years ago now -- and show Spectrum News or other!!!
I have heard this from multiple soldiers and their relatives.
In a sales pitch to the Pentagon over a decade ago, the Virginia-based military contractor imagined a hypothetical war with Iran by 2020

With its dream edging closer to reality following the recent Trump-ordered killing of Iranian military leaders, Northrop Grumman — which has received billions of dollars' worth of government contracts despite a record of fraud — saw a dramatic jump in its stock price.



"Frank, after we share this drink -- how about if YOU drive us to KEY WEST???"


I worked for Gail Brockway (who owns Old Town Mexican Cafe), in 1980 - 81, managing TUX: Deli.Bar.Bakery -- where the flagship Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is now -- before working as Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)'s last assistant

General Colin L. Powell's people in 2010 had to get me to Puerto Vallarta Mexico PV for most of five years of Political Exile -- because I kept blogging about my Kenan Family's crimes -- including, eventually, putting Donald Trump into office

BOY, could I use some sampling of THESE -- CHEERS!!!

Commen











.

No comments: