Sunday, January 12, 2020

RP: NO, I Am NOT a "Party Partisan" -- How Many TIMES Do I Have to DEMONSTRATE THIS??? / My Letter to Donna Pierce and Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander at Sewanee/University of the South Goes SUPER-VIRAL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/no-i-am-not-party-partisan-how-many.html





The Canadian perspective on Trump getting aggressive with Iraq/Iran!!!




>>> THE FIRST THING I DEALT WITH TODAY:
David Perry for NC House, District 19 - Fighting for You, Your Family, and Your Freedom!


-1:42

Political Candidate
David Perry for NC House
662 people like this




David Perry -- pasting in even paused videos from Facebook to Google Blogger does not work!!!


Image may contain: 4 people, possible text that says 'COUNSEL JORDAN The Liberal Plot to make Republicans look stupid, also known as "operation Just Let Them speak", is working splendidly. Wannapik.com'



  • David Perry for NC House Scott Kenan - Nice to know that the “Liberal Plot” also includes stereotyping people based solely on the box they checked on their voter registration card. If you bother to investigate then you find that I am just as likely to criticize fellow Republicans when they are wrong(but then he does NOT -- as I soon asked him to do. ~ Scott)

  • Scott Kenan David Perry for NC House : As you know if you researched me, I work with Republican former Sect. of State General Colin L. Powell's people and directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' as well as former President of Mexico Vicente Fox (who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec, before he became a Politician)to put Donald Trump into prison for working with Thomas S. Kenan III and other Republicans to destroy Democracy and profit from developing Russia's Oil Reserves -- and to advance White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Kenan Family and their puppetsthe Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. All of this verified by a TOP NC State Prosecutor two years ago, and again this past week by a just retired top Federal Drug-Trafficking Investigator. I assume you meant you "criticize" (rather than "critter" -- he correted his typo before Idopied this), fellow Republicans when they are wrong. Please name a few and give me links to show you did that. Or will you simply erase my comments out of cowardice??? THANKS!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../confederate...




  • Image may contain: one or more people


  • Scott Kenan David Perry for NC House Because you "Liked" my one comment, I assume you read my blog-posting and saw that while I remain a registered DemocratI criticized local Dems more than anyone else. I have seen from YOUR materials that you are not what Rush Limbaugh used to call his "Ditto-Heads", blindly following him, and I am in Deb Butler's old and new District (whom I REALLY criticize for Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy and my Kenan Family nearly the most). I disagree with WHY you criticized Deb, however. May I suggest that you mine my blog for information that few people have. I have known President and Mrs. Reagan, all of JFK's sisters and their families -- but especially Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who warned Tennessee Williams, when I accompanied him as his assistant, to Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's Party on January 11, 1982, that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and elements of the CIA and FBI would murder him to steal his estate for the Episcopal Church from Harvard (it's now worth about $2/3 Billion-- and can prove they did that too -- with the help of Frank Hawkins Kenan (then the leader of the NC Republican Party in Raleigh -- if not by position) -- and James Graham Kenan. Here is the main route to my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .
    The Weather Continues . . .

I was surprised to see that Exxon-Mobil, which is controlled by my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill (as well as our life-long employee Rex Tillerson), were NOT mentioned!!!
Conservatives don't get to claim "patriotism" ever again.
So...how do my fellow Vets feel about American Soldiers being pimped as mercenaries? Y'all ordinary citizens can speak up about this too...


>>> SO, LET'S CLEAR THE AIR WITH A FRESH SCENT -- BEFORE CONTINUING . . . 

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop for her lifestyle and wellness company Goop. The name of the candle is none other than -- you guessed it, “This Smells Like My Vagina.”



Today's "Search Keywords" are AGAIN HOOT!!!"




THREE TIMES as many people searched "Trump and Adderall" -- compared to "Trump and Amphetamines" (Adderall is pharmaceutical grade Methamphetamine).

And the William Rand Kenan House at 110 Nun Street was for YEARS one of the BIGGEST Distribution Points of Hard Drugs (it's now under renovation -- after a sale). It is LESS THAN A BLOCK from Drug-Trafficking former NC Representative, now on Gov. Roy Cooper's Cabinet, Susi Hamilton's house -- and just a couple of blocks from Drug-Trafficking current NC Representative Deb Butler's house at 4th and Nun Streets.




They BOTH must have been part of that DRUG OPERATION -- at least PROTECTING it -- just like Ben David never cleans up OUR neighborhood -- which both Democrats and Republicans here complain about.



Sherry Hall Spivey's MUG SHOT from WWAY-TV3 in Wilmington.


Sherry Spivey and her brother had an even BIGGER drug operation next-door to me on Spofford Circle -- protected by District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon -- all DEMOCRATS (and devout Christians) -- when I moved in on December 1, 2017.

Using this BLOG, I with my neighbors cooperating, we got Sherry OUT -- and the residents who were part of it on the other side of her -- by June of 2018!!!


People in Wilmington have to TAKE BACK OUR NEIGHBORHOODS from the Politicians and Christian Churches that RUN all of the HARD DRUGS!!!


>>> MY LETTER THAT IS FLYING ALL AROUND THE INTERNET NOW -- AFTER HUNDREDS began hitting it in the last twelve hours -- including the Russians, Ukrainians, and Germans:




Sewanee Lawyer Donna Pierce speaks with Alabama's Poet Laureate (who is incapable of smiling)Helen Norris.



Rt. Rev. J. Neil AlexanderHead of Sewanee's Theology Department.







.

No comments: