Thursday, January 9, 2020

RP: "Confederate Corrections NC" REVIEWS My Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III / I Meet a Recently Retired, TOP Federal Drug-Trafficking Investigator in Costco -- Who Knew ALL ABOUT D.A.s Ben and Jon David -- and My Kenan Family -- Being the BIGGEST Drug-Traffickers in Wilmington / Rob McKinney Returns after a MONTH -- With a NEW CAR!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/confederate-corrections-nc-reviews-my.html



It's time to START A PARTYno???
The parent company of UNC-Chapel Hill's student newspaper has filed a legal complaint against the UNC System and Board of Governors, claiming that the BOG violated the Open Meetings Law when meeting about the settlement over the toppled "Silent Sam" Confederate monument.


Scott Kenan My Kenan Family -- including Thomas S. Kenan III whom I know and dated his old boyfriend in 1985 -- is COMPLETELY BEHIND trying to keep Silent Sam alive -- traitorous Confederates and Ku Klux Klan members that they are. On 1/1/2020 I sent this Letter to Tom Kenan -- but he has NOT YET repliedhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../this-madness...

Incidentally, My Letter to Tom Kenan -- after only SEVEN DAYS -- became the MOST-HIT posting in the last 30 Days -- and the one linked just above from last night -- was the Most Hit in a WEEK, after only 10 Hours!!!



Today, I printed my Letter to Sewanee/University of the South's Attorney Donna L. Pierceas well as a copy for Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, and put them in the MAIL!!!

Then, when I got to Costco, I spoke with MANY people, and TWO of them (employees there), told me that people are really READING this blog -- and BELIEVING MEmore and MORE!!!

Soon, I found myself speaking with the retired Federal Drug-Trafficking Investigator, who looked more EXCITED as I told him of virtually EVERY Politician in Wilmington being DRUG CORRUPTED -- except NC State Senator Harper Peterson and County Commissioner Rob Zapple -- and he asked me what I know about "the David Brothers".

He and I actually FELL OUT LAUGHING over Benjamin R. David not only working with Fox News and others when they STOLE COPYRIGHT to my bookhttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- but also how while rising first to Deacon and then later Elder at Lily-White First PresbyterianBen paraded his wife Stephanie and his children -- but was also having SEX WITH HIS BOYFRIEND LEE!!!






And then, he wanted to know EXACTLY how to find this blog, and told me how the US GOVERNMENT had ASSASSINATED an important personwhose name I knew of but not much more -- because HE TRIED TO EXPOSE CIA/CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKING and said I need to be VERY CAREFUL.

I told him I've been doing this for TEN YEARS, and although Ben David, NC State Representative Deb Butler and her Drug-Trafficking Partner Republican Jonathan Deputy -- as well as the WORST of the County JudgesSandra Alice Ray/Criner (and Judges Chad Hogston, Lindsey McKee/Luther, and Jeffrey Noecker), had JAILED ME five times on eight false chargesconvicted me of two, and committed me to the NUT-HOUSE, falsely, four times -- but I had FORCED Miss Ben David to ERASE the charges and convictions.

Also, he will LOVE what I published about my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB:





I told him I use HUMOR and GREAT STORY-TELLING so that they LOVE reading my blog too much to bother KILLING ME -- at least so far!!!

WHAT can you EXPECT from FRIENDS OF SEN. THOM TILLIS???




Republican Senator Thom TillisRepublican District Attorney Jon David, and his identical twin brother "Democrat" D.A. Benjamin R. David.


Anyway, Rob McKinney from the front apartment here actually RETURNED AFTER A MONTH with a NEW USED-CAR, and is "back in business", again, selling the "leafy green" -- RIGHT when I was in the middle of blogging last night.

He confirmed that no one was hurt when he totaled his car, and gave an ABSURD description of how he was NOT AT FAULT -- although he was ASSIGNED ALL OF THE BLAME.


Oh WELL!!!
Comments









.

No comments: