Saturday, January 25, 2020

RP: Is Scott Kenan the Adam Schiff of Wilmington, North Carolina (although Schiff is not a horny, old HOMO)???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/is-scott-kenan-adam-schiff-of.html

There are some FORMATTING problems in this format, so choose the LINK above, to read it better!!!





My own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan has ALWAYS seemed to have multiple personalities -- and in RECENT MONTHS I have SOOTHED her NAZI-Catholic parts to SLEEP!!!


This is my NEW STRATEGY with Donald Trump supporters of ALL TYPES!!!



1. Cindy Beatty STILL has not returned my call, so I just sent her a text message to do so. What is important is that everything she and her then boyfriend Christopher Wright Rogers did to me that was illegal is PAST Statute of Limitations now, so she has NOTHING TO FEAR!!!




2. I had intended to walk around downtown today, but when I drove around there first, I saw NO ONE that I knew -- except the Navy Vet with four-year degree in religion, who went Schizophrenic and then homeless (which he's happy with), after that: Scott Rich.


So I turned around and came home and took a nap -- LOL!!!





3. OVER 1,100 Registered Hits to my blog today -- so far. I can't complain about THAT!!! Many from Russia and Ukraine, seeking info on my Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into POWER!!!
GOOD GRIEF!!! I thought this had been established as FACT years ago!!! DID know Ronald Reagan and Nancy when I worked for Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)

Here is my account of meeting him in late 1981. Photo in comments below is with Frank Sinatra, who Nancy was actually in love with (and I know Sinatra's heirs who sold their Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC):
Interesting that the great majority of those charged and convicted are from Duplin County, where Liberty Hall is the "Ancestral Home of the Kenan Family" -- in Kenansville, and my devout Episcopal wealthy Kenan relatives RUN Hard-Drug Trafficking, Internationally, with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families

Also, Hard-Drug Trafficking Democratic Wilmington Judge James Faison III -- who is a Christian Minister as well -- is based in Faison, NC, a town in Duplin County named for his family!!! 

How CHRISTIANno???


"Fall of the House of Usher":
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The New Orleans Saints are going to court to keep the public from seeing hundreds of emails that allegedly show team executives doing public relations damage control for the area’s Roman Catholic archdiocese to help it contain the fallout from a burgeoning sexual abuse crisis

Attorneys for about two dozen men suing the church say in court filings that the 276 documents they obtained through discovery show that the NFL team, whose owner is devoutly Catholic, aided the Archdiocese of New Orleans in its “pattern and practice of concealing its crimes.”
LOL!!! My Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and today controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Clinton Democrats put Trump into power to destroy Democracy

That said, Exxon gas stations are owned by INDIVIDUALS and other companies -- NOT the Kenans and parent Exxon!!! 

Also, these prices are a dollar HIGHER than gas here in Wilmington, NC lately. My relatives, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan (center and right, in comments below), are the figureheads of my Kenan Family and DEVOUT Episcopalians!!!
Comments
I have two 30 day trial passes for Marino's Fitness in Trestle fitness, Downing tow. This is a fitness club, not a gym. These are semi private classes. that I can attest to being superior.

If you are serious about starting up a fitness plan, please message me
Comments


  • Bob Jones Oops, That's Trestle Bridge, Downingtown.


  • Scott Kenan And I just decided to take a LONG WALK downtown to start gaining my strength back after a month of lying around letting my surgeries to the rump heal (slowly, due to blood thinners). Perhaps if I end up walking all the way to Downingtown from Wilmington, NC I'll use one -- but don't hold it for me!!! Here is Mr. Wilmington, NC from Gold's Gym a few years ago. I knew TOO MANY Drug Thugs when I lived in Puerto Vallarta!!! Wilmington's gyms are replacements to the former EIGHT gay bars here -- now there is only ONE!!!


    Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text


  • Scott Kenan OH!!! I did not mean to imply that gyms in the Yankeeland of my youth serve the same function as those here in somewhat still Confederate Wilmington. Far WORSE is what CHURCHES are used for here, but I won't get into that now -- LOL!!! This one has Kenan Chapel, Kenan Pipe Organ, Kenan Steeple (tallest in town), and the "Six-Foot Kenan-Cock" weather vane atop it -- REALLY the rooster call of the Reformation. My last name has just been RUINED by fake Christians down here!!!
    Image may contain: sky and outdoor


>>> AND THEN I MET A GREAT GUY WHO LIVES ON THE SOUTH COAST OF ENGLAND, SO TODAY HAS BEEN GREAT!!!:





Here he is in Egypt. I ACTUALLY tried to put in "(Mr. X)" -- to hide his name -- but Facebook WOULD NOT TOLERATE THAT!!! I hope he is cool with his name being used -- we barely know each other.




Dave Fischer to Scott Kenan
2 hrs
Thanks for thinking of me and welcome aboard!
Comments



  • Scott Kenan Where are we going???


    • Dave Fischer I thought a quick ride on the SS Poseidon.
      1


    • Scott Kenan Dave Fischer I've ALWAYS loved the water, and have lived on or near the ocean in Cape May, NJ, Key West, FL, Puerto Vallarta and Chacala, Mexico, and now Wilmington, NC!!!


    • Dave Fischer I too love the water. I live on the South Coast of England and on the one day a year it's sunny, can see France.
      1

    • Scott Kenan Over Y2K, I dated Yonty Solomon, London concert pianist who Queen Elizabeth II had commanded to set up the 500th Anniversary of Beethoven's first coming to the British Isles. That's the last I've been to England, and the internet and computers did NOT fall apart while I was there. Yonty died a few years ago, but here is his photo in front of his piano in his living room:




  • Dave Fischer Scott Kenan I know his work. If you have read my bio, you'll see I graduated Julliard many moons ago. Talk later as I'm off now.

  • Scott Kenan Dave Fischer I DID see your Julliard connection!!! I have to write a blog post anyway, now . . . Here I am with my now 97-year-old Mom and younger sister Julie, Christmas 2018:









.

No comments: