Wednesday, January 1, 2020

RP: "THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!!!" ~ My Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III, Just Emailed with Hard-Copy to Follow in Tomorrow's Mail:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/this-madness-must-stop-my-letter-to.html





I just HAD TO throw a little POLITICS into it!!!




>>> Steve: Please forward this to Tom Kenan. I will mail a hard copy tomorrow as well:


To sarmstrong sarmstrong@kmi.net

Cc jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, jbryant6078 jbryant6078@yahoo.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Thomas S. Kenan III
Kenan Management, Inc.
100 Europa Drive, #525
Chapel Hill, NC 27527

January 1, 2020

Dear Tom,

It has been awhile since I last wrote you – although all my blog-postings are emailed to your deputy, Steve Armstrong, whom I’ve also spoken with and like, like your friend whom I met at Liberty Hall, Jeff Smith (and I just researched and see Jeff only worked there half a year). I suspect Steve might either block my emails or trashes them, so I will first email this to you through him (copying a few witnesses), and then put a copy in US Mail to you.

It is now time to act like true Kenans and try to heal our Country. The Civil War ended more than 150 years ago, and while your branch and my only two ancestors here then – both on my Kenan side -- fought valiantly for the Confederacy, they were in error.

I have seen the GREAT WORK of Kenan Charities – including your own – and the video of you mentoring a black violin student. I do not believe you are actually a Racist, but your Political Donations promote the White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking of the Republican Party (with the Clinton Democrats, of course). Things are at a CRISIS here in Wilmington, with nearly all Politicians of both Parties involved in the Drug Trade – and too many Christian Churches, especially Kenan-endowed First Presbyterian and St. James Episcopal – and MOST congregants don’t even know about it.

As I have explained before, my own parents – my mother controlling my father after blackmailing Bisexual Dad into marriage – William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now just short of 97 years of age, but still driving to church and bridge club, so sound of mind, set up the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafias on orders Mom got from Pope John-Paul II (Steve Bannon replaced Mom as America’s top Catholic NAZI a few years ago), and indeed, Mom conveyed Pope Francis’s orders to shut down and then re-open the US Government in 2013, Mom giving the orders to Coach Lou Holtz, who lived across the street from us in the late 1960s, and Holtz was John Boehner’s co-strategist then, Boehner was Speaker of the House. And today, Boehner is the TOP Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana – HA!!!

Because I began in earnest disclosing my parents’ crimes in 2010, my best friend then, Army Col. Dorothy Newman (Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer), told me that my immediate family with the Republican Party of Georgia, the CIA, and my employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA who distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida and hugely in Atlanta and Wilmington (my father worked directly in 1990 with Patrick’s then employee Lee E. Gosney, Jr. who traveled the East Coast making the deals), planned to kill me – because they had failed to commit me in five tries in one month in early 2010 – and the Dekalb County, GA Mental Health Nurse (who came out on three of those attempts), verified that the Republican Party was behind the commitment attempts.

Dorothy got me to Puerto Vallarta for Political Exile May 2010 – December 2010, and then I had to flee back April 2012 – June 2015 – because Wilmington’s District Attorney Benjamin R. David would only erase my many false convictions he got of me if I left for over a year (and he did). The convictions were mostly for blogging about Ben David and Lawyer David A. Nash’s (both high at First Prez), Drug Trafficking – as well as my blogging about all the Hard Drugs then run through the William Rand Kenan, Sr. House at 110 Nun Street (which has recently sold and is under renovation, thank God!!!).

Later, Ben David with Daliah Saper (a lawyer as well as Talking Head on Fox News, Chicago), and Jamie Lee Sutherland, who had admitted to me he did $24,000,000.00 on average per month Hard Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for Wells Fargo, Chicago (that got a $200,000,000.00 fine in their Chicago office for laundering drug money – that same year, 2010), sued me falsely for Libel, never legally served me, then tried and convicted me In Absentia – asking for $50K, but getting half a million, copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had been looking to buy film rights to, so worth a LOT to me), and copyright to every blog post I write until I die -- as well as my emails on those subjects.

Later, Ben David, a Democrat whose wife Stephanie has been one of Mitt Romney’s and Lamar Alexander’s top Fundraisers and Strategists – and of course I also knew Ben’s long-term male lover Lee – and Ben a Deacon and then Elder at First Prez through this!!! I’ve also been in written communication with Mitt and Ann Romney over other matters a couple of years ago. Since I have returned to Wilmington in 2015, I’ve spoken in person with Ben David five times, and he has promised to void the false conviction and theft of my copyrights – but he has not done so.

I was NOT born into circumstances like yours, and have spent most of 2010 to the present homeless or nearly so, because of the loss of my nearly paid-off house, my Art collection, and my copyrights – with my immediate family helping the Republicans and Democrats who work for them keep me too poor to be able to do anything but survive. And some of them helped in the two false Commitments since 2015 – one by Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler and her Republican Drug-Trafficking partner Jonathan Deputy, because I kept blogging about their crimes (they could not charge me with Libel for reporting the truth). Deb was appointed by Gov. Cooper to replace Susi Hamilton, whom he put on his Cabinet. Susi lives less than a block from the WRK, Sr. House, and Deb only a couple of blocks away at 4th and Nun Streets – a veritable HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING STREET then!!!

The other Commitment was by a doctor who committed me while I was under for a Colonoscopy by him – without discussing a bit of this with me, but his White Christian Female office staff told him to because they didn’t want to believe the Christian Churches run so many drugs here in Wilmington!!! I got out in record time and was given a clean bill of mental health – except for “Complicated PTSD” -- just like regular, but caused by abuse by family and others, rather than military combat. Using meditation and small amounts of pot late at night, I have reduced my symptoms enormously!!!

On February 13, 2017, after I emailed Mayor Bill Saffo that I was walking to his office to try to force him to release the Full police report on the death of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington Police and verified by New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputies, I was knocked 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall by a Time-Warner truck, the driver claiming he did not see 6’ 11” me and accelerated until he felt the impact – at 9:30 AM in full sunlight. Later, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, when I met him in Saffo’s office, said he hoped I got a dog and it was run over too!!!

I hired lawyer Bruce Mason to rep me against Time-Warner/Spectrum, and after telling me I should easily get $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 – without suing Bill Saffo who seems to have ordered this (his uncle in NYC runs the Saffo Drug Mafia and gives Bill his orders – I met a 30-year employee of “Uncle Saffo” who told me all about Saffo crimes in New York). BUT, soon Bruce Mason – saying he operated under Kenan Family orders – fired me, and told me that ALL Republicans here in Wilmington and most of the Democrats are TOTALLY in the pockets of “the wealthy Kenans”.

Barbara B. “Bonnie” Weyher (our blood relative, she far closer to you), and her strangely Lily-White, large Law Firm in Raleigh had her underling Brian M. Williams REFUSE to consider most of my doctors' reports of my injuries, and forced me to accept $2,500.00 at a time when I was desperate for money. I DID save his emails saying that, and can use them against him in Court if necessary.

And here is where you might help me avoid having to sue/prosecute a LOT of Republicans and Democrats who claim association with rich Kenans, to get that undone and a much higher award. Testimony will repeatedly go back to ties to wealthy Kenans. YOU don’t need the aggravation, and I don’t need the trouble of doing it – and then I can get the false Libel conviction overturned in Chicago. The Courts Inspector there assured me that if I go there, which I can’t possibly afford now, I can EASILY get it thrown out – and then sue Ben David, Daliah Saper, and Jamie Lee Sutherland for a FORTUNE. But I don’t want to destroy them, either.

When I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, I met in January 2015 a recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec, who TOLD ME how Rex Tillerson with several Kenans, Exxon’s Political division, the CIA, and US State Department, put President Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency – and he quickly changed the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans/Exxon could again get Mexican Oil. I imagine you also know that MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow published a few months ago that Rex Tillerson and his bosom-buddy Vladimir Putin signed a half-trillion-dollar deal for Kenan controlled Exxon, financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America, to profit from developing Russia’s Oil Reserves – and part of the reason the wealthy Kenans put Trump into power was to VOID Barack Obama’s sanctions against Russia, so that you and your immediate relatives can get even FAR RICHER!!!

This is not working out – and it looks like the Senate will be FORCED to allow evidence to be given in Donald Trump’s Trial – even many Republicans are now insisting on that (if not yet many Senators). So, I ask you and your close family to consider ENDING your support of our pussy-squeezing President (and his whore of a wife). Donald Trump is NOTHING like a Christian – and most of the Episcopalians I know totally agree with that!!!

I am not asking you for a hand-out, but I am an EXCELLENT online researcher, and would be HAPPY to do some work for ANY Kenan Charity, or even for you or Kenan Management. I don’t need to make a lot of money because I get about $1,300.00/month from Social Security – but my house-equity and copyrights have all been stolen by people claiming to (or proven to), have ties to you, your near relatives, and/or Kenan companies.

I believe you know my best friend in Puerto Vallarta and in my Writers Group there was Stanley Winborne III, who has known you personally, is a Price and closely related to your step-mother, Betty. Stanley’s son (Stanley IV), had been second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of flying the Heroin back to the States in US Air Force planes – much going to Maxwell AFB, and then distributed to Wilmington and the East Coast by my former employer Patrick Stansbury.

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!!!


We MUST leave this planet BETTER than we found it, and it is going down the TUBES – the tubes of Pollution (primarily from carbon energy and the plastics and chemicals made from oil), Corruption of Governments, Drug Addiction and the Crimes to support it, and lubricated by the FALSE Christianity of Donald Trump and his followers.

You have never interacted with me personally – despite my many Letters and a few voicemails -- since we spoke on the phone in 1990 about our mutual lover, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson – and I failed to get you to divulge the results of the third autopsy of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham, from a year or so before that. I had seen you on the 60 Minutes segment on it in 1989.

Did you know that in 2010, the CIA and Drug Mafia fooled me into thinking that YOU, personally, had sent 60 Minutes to Mexico to get my story??? They filmed 45 minutes of interviews with me in Hi-Def, and claimed they might even do TWO segments on my story. This by Luis Melgoza (former top lawyer to the PRI Party in Mexico who had been stripped of his lawyer’s license), and I traced his PV Geeks and Ardi-Net companies to a small bungalow not far from CIA HQ in Virginia – and then a couple of years ago, during a very minor operation, Mexican Patriot doctors murdered him on the operating table.

His partner, Salvador Fuentes, who looks like a red-headed American, CLAIMED to be my fourth Kenan cousin and his mother was the 60 Minutes producer who came to film me. The CIA just wanted to find out how much I knew. Same happened later, when Kevin Maurer – then Head of City Desk at the Wilmington Star News – interviewed me several times in PV by phone for the CIA, claiming he was writing a feature article for the paper here – or possibly even a book. Kevin’s account of the assassination of Osama bin Laden, No Easy Day, soon was announced to the Press and he dropped me, and never did anything except give all that to the CIA.

Amazing that I am still alive, no???

Please consider everything here very seriously – and I hope you can give me some paid work. At least you know that I am VERY RESILIENT (a Kenan trait, I like to think). I don’t need a whole lot to get back on my financial feet.

With Gratitude,


Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX





.

No comments: