Monday, January 27, 2020

RP: A Day of RECKONING???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-day-of-reckoning.html








First thing this morning, I got a text message from Cindy Beatty, saying that she hangs out in the McDonalds at Carolina Beach Road and Shipyard Blvd., and to come there to speak with her. I KNOW Cindy is well aware of my blog -- because when she and her then boyfriend Christopher Wright Rogers were freeloading in my apartment on S. 8th Street, just south of Dock Street, she said she and Cheryl Padezanin of the Padezanin Drug Mafia with her husband George FREQUENTLY read my blog!!!

I wondered why McDonalds would let her stay there so long -- the McDonalds that in 2011 sold Hard-Drugs out of their pick-up window (at Market and Kerr), has really CLAMPED DOWN and no longer lets homeless people stay there all day nursing coffee. ALSO, big Drug Trafficker Dustin Goldsmith -- when I got to know him again a few months ago and he so eagerly offered his pecker for me to drain, twice, has been living in the Drug Culture off Carolina Beach Road just south of and behind Roses store that is SO SEVERE, they CLAIM Wilmington Police are afraid to go there.




I went there a couple of times with Dustin, and TWO of the top Drug Suppliers there asked me to come back to "do them" too -- but I never did, and I've deleted their phone numbers they gave me as well!!!

Anyway, Cindy has likely read my blog including that the Statue of Limitations is up on any crimes she, Chris Rogers, and the Padezanins committed against me, and then she soon texted me that she was LEAVING McDonald's, but to catch her there another day. 







This morning, I also called my Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, in Raleigh -- to let her know all is going very well for me, that Cindy Beatty actually DID get back in touch with me, and I hope to meet with her soon and expect she knows what happened to LOTS OF PEOPLE we both knew back in 2011 and '12. I also told her I'd heard nothing NEW from "Mr. X", the very Progressive American Jew, who lives on the south coast of England, is familiar with my old lover pianist Yonty Solomon's work, and graduated Julliard.



And I told Mom that I THINK Mr. X is just another privileged American living as an ex-pat in England, and not CARING about anything but enjoying his wealth that allows him to be a world traveler and live in luxury. He has shown NO past jobs, so I ASSUME he inherited ALL his wealth.

Mr. X did NOT in any way respond to my posting more about him yesterday, but he has NOT un-friended or blocked me, either:




And Mom and I discussed the Cherry tree near me that survived a brief colder spell, and today is STILL about half-opened in blooms, and she said the same is true of a Cherry tree next-door to her -- despite Raleigh being TWO climate zones colder than Wilmington. Mom offered that the climate really IS changing and we must deal with it.

I told her yes -- regardless the cause of that -- and that my (not her, Mom married into the Kenan Family), distant Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill who put Trump into office because he's AS GOOD AS JESUS, direct Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson/Donald Trump, and just this weekend, President Trump quietly gutted MORE regulations of water so that industry is FREE AGAIN to pollute even MORE!!!

Well, Mom GROWLED at me for the first time in about nine months -- always a sign she is about to jump into a HELL-HOLE of NEGATIVITY:




So, I quickly changed the subject, and said it will be INTERESTING to see how Donald Trump's Trial goes -- because Mom has LONG agreed with even the majority of Republicans that the Trial MUST have Witnesses and Documents to be FAIR to anyone at ALL!!!

HISTORY
3 hrs
 75 years ago—freeing thousands of prisoners and finally revealing to the world the depth of the horrors perpetrated there -- by CHRISTIANS.








.

No comments: