Tuesday, January 28, 2020

RP: THAT Was Funny: My Emails to Tommy Gunn and Other WKXB-FM Personalities BOUNCED BACK Several Hours after I Sent Them (and it's PROBABLY best that they did)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/that-was-funny-my-emails-to-tommy-gunn.html



Tommy Gunn on-air.


Regarding my last posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-email-to-tommy-gunn-christian.html, it had APPEARED that they went through. I found Tommy's email address by googling, and guessed at the others. I have NOT had any emails bounce back later than five minutes after I sent them -- since about five years ago when I lived in Mexico, so it totally surprised me!!!


These came back several hours later.


I have no idea if the addresses were bad (but the bounced back emails claimed they had TRIED to deliver them repeatedly, but finally GAVE UP). So maybe they ARE good. 

And I have NO IDEA if this was by station management, CIA, or OTHER HACKERS -- but truth-be-told, given that I have WANTED to write Tommy Gunn about this since first returning to Wilmington in mid-2015, I had NOT -- because it is of little REAL importance compared to the other things I've had to report or challenge.

My first reaction was to print a copy and mail it to Mr. Gunn, as I know I have the station's mailing address correct. But since then I decided to just let it stay out there. But WHAT CHRISTIAN admits to the illogic of Christianity -- especially in Wilmington where Christian Churches are partnered with Politicians of both Parties as well as Law Enforcement, and have ALREADY charged, convicted, and jailed me of false charges (and I forced D.A. Ben David to wipe all of that off my record), Nut-House-Committed me four times -- by Drug Traffickers in bed with Judges including Chad Hogston, Sandra Alice Ray/Criner, Lindsey McKee/Luther, and Jeffrey Noecker, and then all the general harassment by fools including the Bennetone Family that community Black Leaders tell me are POISONING the efforts of Wilmington's Blacks to get out from under the consequences of the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection/Coup d'Etat.

And THAT Travesty of Justice was led by my devout Presbyterian relative William Rand Kenan, Sr.





I had to pull the shroud off the new marker this fall, when those assigned to do it got stuck. And that is Kevin Spears in gray top and white pants -- he got elected to Wilmington City Council last fall, and is SURE to SHAKE IT UP!!!





So, let Tommy Gunn and the others at WKXB-FM discover what I wrote by hearing about it -- or maybe not at all. Christians never want to hear about FACTS, anyway, so why should I go to more trouble over this??? Politicians have an obligation to answer, so I'll concentrate on them.

I won't be able to try to get with Cindy Beatty today -- I'm too busy -- but it is INTERESTING that two nights ago, Rob McKinney came down from the front apartment to smoke a bowl in his new double-bubbler, on my deck, spilled the bowl when I stepped out of my door and scared him, he went home, refilled it and then shared it -- and told me how in the last week he had been stopped by cops (I forget why), they asked to see the lit joint that he had, sniffed it, proclaimed it "EXCELLENT POT", and then gave it back to him and let him drive off without ANY kind of a ticket -- HA!!!

I don't think this was because he was Rob, but because he stayed friendly and they don't CARE about small amounts of pot.

I misread New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives who came to see me when I lived at 205 S. 4th Street -- after I dropped off a "hot letter" for Sheriff Ed McMahon at his office. The three of them questioned me, and then when leaving, one of them offered me some pot that she pulled out of her pocket. I was afraid they were trying to set me up for ARREST, but I think they just knew it would help calm me down.




And this morning, although my email to Tommy Gunn got fewer hits than I would have hoped for, my earlier posting of the day got MEGA HITS and hits for today had ALREADY topped all of yesterday's hits -- mostly because of this:




And now I have errands to run . . . 

Scott



.

No comments: