Monday, January 27, 2020

RP: My Email to Tommy Gunn -- Christian Proselytizer on Jammin' 99.9 FM, WKXB - FM, in Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-email-to-tommy-gunn-christian.html



Tommy Gunn


>>> For Tommy Gunn at "Jammin' 99.9 FM" (and the other on-air personalities there):


To tgunn tgunn@nextmediagroup.com, stanleyb stanleyb@nextmediagroup.com, mfarrow mfarrow@nextmediagroup.com, bwhite bwhite@nextmediagroup.com

Cc pam.sander pam.sander@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Tommy Gunn
WKXB FM 99.9
25 North Kerr Avenue
Wilmington North Carolina 28405

January 27, 2020

Dear Mr. Gunn,

I have been wanting to write you since I returned from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico the second time – the first time (most of 2010), by help of Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- in late June 2015!!!

Growing up, I lived in Cincinnati, OH, Louisville, KY, West Chester, PA, Columbus, OH, Elnora, NY, Peabody, MA, East Greenwich, RI, Cape May, NJ, the Philadelphia area, Key West, FL, Atlanta, GA, three states in Mexico, and now Wilmington, NC, where I lived mostly homeless all of 2011 into 2012 – when I had to flee back to Mexico – forced by local D.A. Benjamin R. David. NONE of those places did I EVER hear a COMMERCIAL radio station like yours have a DJ who claimed that “Jesus Loves You” – especially like you say every day when signing off!!!

As you know from studying History, southern slave-owners – including my Kenan Family that not only CAUSED the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, led by William Rand Kenan, Sr. from First Presbyterian Church with White Christians, “Capt. William Kenan’s Rapid-Fire Brigade” mowed down blacks indiscriminately with the ONLY “Gatling Gun” in town for the GREATER GLORY OF JESUS!!!, but ALSO put Donald Trump into power for Jesus.

My Kenan relatives, before co-founding UNC Chapel Hill, made their first fortune clearing the virgin pine forests in S.E. North Carolina and became the WORLD’S top supplier of Naval Stores – before the American Revolution -- owned HUNDREDS of African Slaves and knew that to keep them docile, they needed to convert them to Christianity and KEEP them Christian!!!

As you also know, today, it is Christians who keep Trump in power and keep blacks and others STUPID and working against their own self-interests. The New Testament says that Slaves must fear and obey their Masters as if they were Jesus Christ himself.





YOU are a TRAITOR to your RACE, sir!!! And your station should lose its commercial license for preaching CHRISTIANITY – although I haven’t noticed anyone else there preaching Jesus.

Mike Farrow, whose show precedes yours, DESPITE being (or looking), a lot older than my 68 years, is no longer skinny, but signs off, “Time to get my ‘tiny heine’ out of here – make way for Tommy Gunn.”


Perhaps you are too large for him to accommodate comfortably, no???


Well, whatever your problem, you need to GROW UP and stop pushing the god of all hatreds, Jesus Christ – especially since Christianity is what was used to ENSLAVE AFRICANS (as well as the Irish – up North). It is DISGRACEFUL – and not at all in the spirit of Commercial Radio. If you want to promote Jesus, start a RELIGIOUS STATION, please!!!



You DO have a good voice, but I’ve discovered you are NOT handsome enough for me – who has a major THING for brothers (those I’ve seduced here in Wilmington ALL love digital stimulation of their prostates the most, but ALAS, I’ve stopped trying to seduce guys just because they are hot).


“Momma Gunn” must be SO ASHAMED of you!!! Could you send me a photo of her??? 


Does Momma Gunn know you've been doing a blond WHITE BITCH???


Well, I had planned to go on about the top Politicians, Judges, and Ministers I know in Wilmington and how through the Christian Churches they run all the Hard Drugs with my Kenan Family that put your soul-mate Donald Trump into power. And NO ONE is trashier than Benjamin Schachtman, top Editor of Port City Daily or Pam Sander of the Wilmington Star News.

Ben and his wife Kathy do NOT appear to be Christian, but LOVE what appears to be Crack Cocaine, and Pam Sander is so bad she had her Head of City Desk in 2012, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer – who wrote No Easy Day, the story of the assassination of Osama bin Laden -- interview me by phone from his desk, me in Puerto Vallarta, to get more info for the CIA.




As you must know (you are NOT listed in LINKED-IN like professionals are), even if you just came here in 2008, that the Star News was then controlled by Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu (Bill and Hillary Clinton’s BIGGEST Drug-Trafficking partner and WHY he was the wealthiest person on earth while Hillary headed the State Department) – via the New York Times that he owned only 20% of the stock in, but controlled the majority of their debt.




At the 2012 Azalea Festival here, an agent of the NYTimes came up to me to say that they had made a DEAL to buy-out Carlos Slim, but they could not announce it to the Press until the check they sent him cleared the bank – which it soon did. Since then, they sold off the Star News to ANOTHER Drug-Trafficking parent company.

I’m too tired to write you more, but you can explore my blog for that, after blogging so hard and so long that now, my blog has been hit over 1.6 million times, and recently, by hundreds per day in Russia and Ukraine seeking info on my Kenan Family and other Christians who are destroying the USA.



Well, I am going to post this Letter on my blog after emailing it to you and the other WKXB personalities (guessing that their email addresses have the same format as yours -- ADDED: And it WORKED -- not a single one came back "undeliverable" -- HA!!!– and I’ll ADD YOU to my list of 100 Political Contacts so you can see who-all they are – and so you can see what an “Oreo Ass” you actually are!!!



Be like Butterfly McQueen, who played the silly Prissy in Gone with the Wind – FREE YOURSELF by rejecting the hatreds of Christianity. I did NOT say of Jesus, but he said his followers had to convert to Judaism -- so I HOPE that you have already been circumcised (but uncut is more fun to play with) – and leave all their wives and children, girlfriends, and female lovers behind.



But GOOD NEWS, Jesus only said his Twelve Apostles had to swear off females – not others who MUST convert to Judaism to follow him.

I hope that you will reply to me – and send a photo of Momma Gunn!!!

Thanks, and Best Wishes,

Scott D. Kenan


>>> SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO MY EMAILS TO WKXB-FM PERSONALITIES IN MY NEXT POSTING: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/that-was-funny-my-emails-to-tommy-gunn.html









.

No comments: