Wednesday, January 22, 2020

RP: Linda Wilkins-Daniels and I AGAIN Discuss My "Neighborhood Felon and Child Molester" -- Brandon Scott Kennedy -- Who is PROTECTED by Wilmington and North Carolina CHRISTIAN Law Enforcement!!! / More:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/linda-wilkins-daniels-and-i-again.html


From Sherry Millard Franklin: "I was in the congregation for that event. Pete was great. Barber is smartly carving out a role for himself that includes advocating for all marginalized people."
ACTUALLY, this is worth it just for the PHOTO -- HA!!!
“Brother William Barber is the closest thing we have to Martin Luther King Jr. in American culture,” said Cornel West, a Harvard professor and political activist.



No reply yet from my grade-school friendRev. Christopher Drennen, O.S.A.:




The Court has ordered North Carolina to step up significantly its funding for educationIt should begin now with this budget. - RC ‬
Scientists in the UNC School of Medicine have found a new approach that is a major step toward a cure for HIV. The effort still requires more research before testing can begin in humans but is considered a significant scientific development. #UNC https://unc.live/36dfdnu
108 years ago todayHenry Morrison Flagler and his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan, arrived on the first train to Key West!!!

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd, sky and outdoor
Henry Morrison Flagler Museum
12 hrs

On January 22, 1912, the first official train to cross the Over-Sea Railroad arrived in Key West pulling Henry Morrison Flagler's private Railcar No. 91. Thousands of well-wishers were there to welcome Mr. Flagler, who had recently celebrated his 82nd birthday. (Image © Flagler Museum)

Learn more about the Over-Sea Railroad herehttps://flaglermuseum.us/history/over-sea-railroad
And WILMINGTON has the FIFTH most polluted water in the USA!!!
The Environmental Working Group, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment, released a national report on PFAS contamination in water supplies. At the top of the listBrunswick County, North Carolina.

That is DIRECTLY across the Cape Fear River from Wilmington!!!
Our community is losing its faith in our county government.

The trust has been broken and I wish to re-establish a better level of communication and involvement by and with the community.

It will take time. I understand that.

I ask you to give me the opportunity as I believe we can do better together.



See more HERE -- 2/3 the way down: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-only-photo-of-wilmington-north.html


>>> CONVERSATION WITH LINDA WILKINS-DANIELS OF THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN CAUCUS OF NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATS:




Linda Wilkins-Daniels



Brandon Scott Kennedy


See the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I've blogged about this previously:








Linda:
Reverend William Barber II is my pastor and he brings quality teachings every Sunday. He doesn't pimp the people. Thanks for the information on the Episcopal Church.

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
Have you read "The Murderous Coup of 1898 and The Rise of White Supremacy."

Scott:
No. Sounds like I have to. I'm totally broke, but can probably get it from the library.

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
More than likely it's at the library.

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
Please let me know if you find it.

Scott:
OK, but it is going to take a couple of days -- I'm so busy blogging and just had an ARMED JERK demand I drive him to his job! 


Linda Wilkins-Daniels
Isn't he on Meth?

Scott:
It's possible, but he was only about 19 when that mug-shot was taken. His face is clear today.

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
Be careful dealing with this guy.

Scott:
I have ten years of dealing with armed and unarmed criminals who wanted to hurt me. One of the five times I was held hostage by Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 was by a TOP CIA Drug Trafficker with a barracks full of armed thugs with armored vehicles, vests, and assault weapons. I ingratiated myself with then, they relaxed their guard, and then I simply DROVE OFF in my car -- before they realized I was fleeing -- LOL!!!

Scott:
You were right about Brandon Scott Kennedy!!! He actually let half the air out of one of my tires, and opened my latched front storm door -- to make it CLEAR he had been here. But no REAL harm done!!! I still haven't gotten to the Library yet . . .

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
Isn't he dangerous? He's definitely trying to intimidate you. Think you might contact the PD? You should get a security system.

Scott:
I already contacted the Police Department and they did not respond. Wilmington Police are PART of the Hard-Drug Trafficking set up by my own parents in the 1980s and '90s here and in Atlanta with top Republicans and of course CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!! 

I'll be fine. He knows better than to do more than harass me a little

BTW: Rhonda Sehkmet Ra (daughter of Sonya AmenRa/Bennetone/Patrick) harassed me again claiming she's taking me to Court if I don't erase all I blogged about the Bennetones -- about 10 days ago. I blogged about her new harassment and replied to her with a LAUGH. I have't heard from any lawyers -- LOL!!! Now I will go put more air back into my tire.

Linda Wilkins-Daniels
They were just threats. You can't be sued for printing the truth.
Are your parents still alive?

Scott:
Mom just turned 97 and still drives to Church and Bridge Club . We get along now after 10 years of her telling lies to Law Enforcement and others, trying to get me killed, jailed or nut-house committed, because I can prove my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with top Republicans and Christian Churches. Dad died at 96 on Easter Sunday at sunrise, 2014. Dad has several close relatives who lived to over 100. And my tire now has proper air in it -- HA!!! 

Also, I HAVE been sued for printing the TRUTH by Democratic Presbyterian Elder D.A. Benjamin R. David in Wilmington with Fox News Chicago. They never served me, then tried and convicted me in Chicago Courts in Absentia -- and stole among other things, copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy film rights to -- so it was worth LOTS OF MONEY TO ME!!! 




Ben David loves JESUS the god of hatreds, and promised to undo that false Libel conviction several times going back to 2015, but he won't do it. Jesus forgives all Christians if they PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. I'm about ready to jail ALL CHRISTIANS, I'm so fed up with their HATRED OF GOD!!!

Scott:
When I wrote the above, I had HAD IT with all these Christian Criminals. I know not EVERY Christian is a criminal, but my Kenan Family owned HUNDREDS of African slaves and KNEW to keep them docile, they had to keep them Christian -- since the New Testament says that Slaves must obey their Masters as if the Masters were Jesus Christ himself!!! 

My last blog posting was a Letter to a GOOD Christian, whom I went to Catholic grade school with who is NOW a top Augustinian Catholic priest












.

No comments: