Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Never Trust a Person Who Uses "Utilize" Where "Use" Works (or "Preventative" where "Preventive" is an ACTUAL WORD)!!!

 
Part of a recent Graduating Class at the US Army War College in Carlisle Barracks, PA.
 
 
A little "tighty-whitey" (except for "General Slumber" ), no???
 
 
 
 
 


>>> FIRST THE IMPORTANT NEWS:


1.This past Friday -- after READING all my emailed blog posts for at least 1.5 years -- this email address at the Army War College BLOCKED MY EMAILS. I BELIEVE it is the TOP Public Relations Office address: CARL_ATWC-CPA@conus.army.mil .


I will replace it with these two I just found:  usarmy.carlisle.awc.mbx.atwc-cpa@mail.mil and usarmy.carlisle.usag.mbx.garrison-commander@mail.mil .


I should ALSO MENTION that AGAIN YESTERDAY, this OLD POSTING got THREE AND A HALF times as many hits as any other post -- and is now FIRST FOR THE LAST SEVEN DAYS (and three times the number of hits as number two in weekly), as well as number three for the last 30 days, beaten there ONLY by:


#1. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html

#2. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html


and look at #4.: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html


Consider that the US Army War College's TORCH yearbook is the BIGGEST CASH COW for www.pentagon-usa.com, my former employer of 18 years until nominal owner Patrick Stansbury and ACTUAL BRAIN Michael Massicott FIRED ME in January 2010, because I was VOCAL about knowing that in the mid or late 1990s that the son of the General in charge of the US Air War College at Maxwell AFB had been shipping boxes of marijuana to Patrick Stansbury via UPS -- and one mysteriously disappeared and there were AMAZINGLY NO CONSEQUENCES!!!


I also had witnessed Patrick Stansbury and former Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder exchanging large packets of CASH at the Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA -- I only seeing ONE of these envelopes open so I KNOW it was American currency -- but did NOT see the denomination of the stack of cash.


Since there is NO EVIDENCE in the listings of "Top Search Words" used to find my blog that relate to this AT ALL, I MUST assume that either the Press or some RENEGADE ACTUAL PATRIOTS in the US Government are FURIOUSLY scouring my posted materials.


Can you smell the STINK???


* * *


And WHY is the US ARMY WAR COLLEGE running THIS AD???:



 
Click image to enlarge.



2. Things remain so "full" in my life I have STILL not personally emailed Bob Jones -- and today I'll be tied up through early afternoon -- at least.


3. CNN is BACK-PEDDLING AGAIN!!! They are ultimately owned by Republican Bosses. NOW the excellent new morning team is going ALL GAGA over the "human interest" stories that AMERICANS CRAVE so they do NOT have to face their HIGH HYPOCRISIES!!!



I'm boycotting CNN for now. This morning they barely gave notice to REAL STORIES that affect DEMOCRACY, and giggle-giggled over interesting, unimportant DISTRACTIONS. That said, I COMMEND the anchor (female), who after the first viewing of George Zimmerman's LONG walk-through with Police Investigators yesterday afternoon, absolutely SHUT DOWN the NIGGER WOMAN CNN Political Analyst, who FIRST claimed they were "riddled with inconsistencies" so will help the Prosecutor.



As anyone reading this blog for any time knows, I define nigger as a person with NO SELF RESPECT and have used this word -- appropriately -- to describe WHITE PEOPLE, primarily. There are black ones TOO, including the nigger-faggot President Barack Obama.



In any case, that anchor yesterday quickly said -- referring to those inconsistencies -- "They are REALLY minor," and then they had to BREAK AWAY to no-further disclose the SHAME of that NIGGER BITCH!!!



>>> ON A PERSONAL NOTE, I can tell you that in MANY situations like Zimmerman was describing that I have DEALT WITH SUCCESSFULLY the last 3.5 years, I TOO have memory of people suddenly approaching me from "behind bushes" -- and later returned to the scene to find NO BUSHES big enough or near enough for that to be true. Perhaps this is a mind trick of EMOTIONAL TRUTH made into memory that is not FACTUALLY CORRECT.


I can ONLY tell of my own experience and take NO POSITION on an explanation for Zimmermans' comments.


4. In the matter of "Sonny", he had hoped to move yesterday, but when it came time to do so, it was raining HARD and continued for hours. I was going to help, but then decided to run some errands -- including going to Home Depot to buy some things I needed, so offered to Sonny and Family to come along and I'd buy Church's Chicken for us all since EVERYTHING WAS PACKED at Sonny's house.


Unfortunately, Sonny and Tanya found a padlock they needed for the new house as well as a number of cleaning products. As we approached check-out, it became obvious that Sonny had UPGRADED the lock he was about to purchase as well as added the cleaning products BECAUSE HE ASSUMED WITHOUT ASKING that I would pay for it all.


I had even mentioned earlier several times that I couldn't do that any more -- that I had bought them too many things over the last year, especially, and that they need to ATTEND TO THEIR OWN FINANCIAL BUSINESS as if we had NOT reconciled.


This was a BIT UNCOMFORTABLE, since among my few purchases were four packets of plant seeds for me to use to KEEP GARDENING COSTS DOWN as well as charcoal lighter fluid -- Home Depot being the only place with it LARGE.


I simply NO LONGER BELIEVE a single story about their financial condition -- but THAT SAID, have decided to PAY for their blood test and wedding (tomorrow, since the moving delay), and then THEY can sort out the rest and SONNY CAN PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS regarding the financial advantages of being legally married.


Pretty smart of me, no???


Scott



 
My computer seems to have LOST the folder with the pics of Sonny, Tanya, Jeretzi, Martin "Marco" Jacobo and our trip to Guadalajara about a year ago.
 
 
I can't find them image googling in my blog either (I'd posted a few of them last year).
 
 
 
What the HELL does THAT SAY???
 
 
 
 
Scott


.

No comments: