Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let's Take a BREATH (por favor) . . .

 
This image I got by image-googling Sean Blackwell, is titled "Bipolar Spiritual Awakening".
 
 
I'll get back to all of THAT after a few other words:
 
 
 
 
OPEN AT THE TOP: THE LIFE OF ERNEST HOLMES, is the title of the biography of the man who FOUNDED Science of Mind aka Religious Science.
 
 
 
In the 1980s and parts of the 1990s, I studied under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz at the Atlanta Church of Religious Science (since changed CONSIDERABLY from that), and Kennedy was in the 1980s President of Religious Science, International for eight years.


* * *



>>> A FEW OTHER WORDS:



1. After changing my tire and driving to MBE yesterday to get the latest "legal documents" from Saper Law in Chicago, I was UBER DISAPPOINTED to discover that all they sent was the document they had scanned and emailed me before, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/the-obamaemanuelwells-fargo-drug-mafia.html , but here again is the "FINAL JUDGEMENT":



 
Click image to view fully.
 
 
 
As you can SEE, NO JUDGE signed it, so I'm not certain what to make of that. Having allowed a week for things to "calm down" among the Obama/Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia -- I am finally prepared to contact the US Attorney this coming week -- probably early.


ALL my previous attempts to get US Government help FAILED MISERABLY.


1. FIRST, I tried to enlist District Attorney Ben David in Wilmington, NC -- but I was told QUITE RIGHTLY that since he had to prosecute me for a crime Wilmington HIGH-POWERED LAWYER, David Nash, owner of Costello's Gay Piano Bar, that he and his people COULD NOT LEGALLY SPEAK WITH ME about anything.



Just as a follow-up, David Nash SOON lost his JOB as well as his NAME disappearing POST HASTE from his former firm, that is next door to First Presbyterian Church on Third Street in Wilmington, NC -- DUE TO THIS BLOG!!!

 
 
They didn't want to be associated with DRUG MAFIA!!!



Yeah, I FINALLY get the legal "nuance" here -- ONE of the reasons I no longer feel Ben David is actually "my enemy."


2. I went to the HEAD MAN in charge of drug surveillance of Port Wilmington for the US Coast Guard -- a lot of FUN, I had expected because NOT ONLY have I placed MANY ADS in the US Coast Guard Academy's TIDE RIPS yearbook while working for www.pentagon-usa.com -- but I spent FIVE YEARS in Cape May, NJ -- where the only surviving Coast Guard Training Base survives (and I even remember how in the mid-1970s Olivia Newton-John claimed she was joining the Coast Guard and ALL MY COASTIE FRIENDS were prayin' she would land in Cape May -- there was a West Cost Training Base then too).


Dearest Olivia had FAILED TO NOTICE that NOT being a US Citizen -- she was BARRED FROM ENLISTMENT!!!



And JUST AS RIDICULOUSLY, This Coast Guard Officer -- whose name appears in this blog in spring or summer of 2011, AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG -- I STILL HAVE IN MY PHYSICAL POSSESSION, THESE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS CARDS (I now possess MANY HUNDREDS of them!!!



THIS is why Saper Law can KILL my .com blog address where these things reside -- and I STILL HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE, and a TERRIFIC MEMORY!!!).



So the Coast Guard Officer in charge of DRUG INTERDICTION REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ME AT ALL when I told him about the mini-subs unloading under Snow's Cut Bridge -- witnessed by my friend Deb Baratta (who has lost her HIGH PAYING JOB for a life now of "never-ending drug therapy" after New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies in UNMARKED CARS that Sheriff Ed McMahon uses to GUARD the drug operation and keep it from harm), had actually -- NEW HANOVER COUNTY SWORN-IN SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES -- ALL WHITE AND I BET "PROTESTANT-PRACTICING CHRISTIANS" -- first RAPED DEB repeatedly, then drugged her.



When they deposited her at THE OAKS, the mental-health ward of New Hanover County Something-Like-Hospital, she was brought BY DEPUTIES directly to my ward (this during my FIRST visit when Jen Harjo, my attorney, sought to protect me by my hiding VOLUNTARILY in an "institution", she having no funds to help with that. But as I waited HOURS AND HOURS in the "Emergency Room" for a transfer from my earlier self-commitment to an actually VERY GOOD alcohol detox center (where my NOT needing it made me TOO PECULIAR to properly house among TRUE SUFFERERS, I REMAINED committed, but travelled under guarded-in-transit transportation, was to continue at THE OAKS, a physician making rounds of the waiting LEGALLY COMMITTED ME after I explained I was actually ALREADY self-committed.


When the bills came in, I was charged IN EXCESS OF $1,000.00 USD JUST FOR THAT PHYSICIAN DOING JUST THAT AFTER 5 or 10 seconds with me!!!


When I first saw my doctor (Dr. Martin who is in charge of the facility), he RELEASED ME IMMEDIATELY from that INVOLUNTARY aspect -- even before I ASKED about it!!!



Now THAT THERE is a REAL MAN!!!



And one more note on that: Deb Barratta's INNER THIGHS (not outer), where SOLID BLACK AND BLUE (which appears mostly purple).



I HOPE THEY ENJOYED RAPING HER REPEATEDLY!!!



>>> DR. MARTIN AT THE OAKS: If you are subpoenaed for photos of Deb Baratta's INNER THIGHS, could you r staff PRODUCE THEM -- or have you DESTROYED THEM???



It would have been UNCONSCIONABLE and OUT OF CHARACTER for your hospital NOT to have photo-documented such SEVERE bruising and probably swelling.




>>> BUT BACK TO THE STORY:


Deb Baratta was fighting unconsciousness (clearly brought on by drugs, since she was FIGHTING EVERYONE at that point -- and could NOT discern the DIFFERENCE in "safety" between the genuinely caring staff, and the CHRISTIAN WHITE DEPUTIES who had only a short time before RAPED AND RAPED AND RAPED HER -- but probably NOT licked her stuff, it gettin' a little MESSY!!!



MYSTERIOUSLY, my photos of Deb Baratta have all been STRIPPED FROM THIS COMPUTER (presumably by CIA/NSA hackers), but this blog post remains: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/has-district-attorney-ben-david-killed.html .


3. When I tried the top FBI agent in the Wilmington, NC office, he RIDICULED ME and would have nothing to do with me -- so I later called the Charlotte FBI Office (top one in NC) -- this about a month before the Democratic National Convention there -- so I figured they HAD to take ALL MATTERS very seriously and NO corrupted agents could be in charge there -- the President's security being of TOP PRIORITY -- and not only THAT, but the Democrats were scheduled to have their after-party in Bank of America Stadium (a Kenan Family thing) -- and Kenans have a lot of POWER in North Carolina (or so I thought).


The response I got was that I was STUPID and TOTALLY DERANGED -- but then this was WELL BEFORE I realized that President Obama TRULY IS GAY -- and blackmailed into supporting the Bush/Cheney NAZI PLANS of my mother and the last three Popes in Rome.


HA!!!


Before that  in Time, I'm pretty sure -- but ALL is documented in my blog (the .com address that Saper Law claims they now own TOTALLY, domain AND content -- includes BORROWED copyrighted images and other materials that SOME IDIOT JUDGE gave them ownership to ILLEGALLY), I went unannounced to the Office of the US Drug Enforcement Agency in the Nixon Federal Building and got a decidedly MIXED RESULT -- the new guy, Jeff Grant (I think -- actual is in the blog), was VERY ATTENTIVE and CLEARLY BELIEVED ME, but the guy he had just come to replace tried EVERY DISTRACTION IN THE BOOK -- gently chiding me about my possible hallucinations, silliness, and the IMPOSSIBILITY that such a thing could be going on since Wilmington has SO MUCH LAW ENFORCEMENT protecting the Citizens from such things.


I believed then AND NOW that all this "LAW ENFORCEMENT" was actually NAZI CONTROL (mostly Republican Party), of the LARGEST ILLEGAL DRUG OPERATION in the United States of America in a SEA-PORT -- a FACT that I have verified many times and from BOTH "friends" and "adversaries".


As I said, this coming week will shed some light on whether or not the US Government will PROTECT THIS CITIZEN from President Obama's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA in service to Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush.

 
* * *


>>> AMERICANS SHOULD NOT BOTHER READING THIS (I include it for Mexicans and others who are not BLINDED BY CHRISTIAN HATE and STUPID BY DRUGS/DESTROYED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS) :




Scott Kenan
about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


  • Absolutely BRILLIANT logic and fact based article -- that MOST Americans are TOO NAZI MIND-CONTROLLED BY LEGAL AND ILLEGAL DRUGS to be able to follow.

  •  Pity!!!

 





www.huffingtonpost.com
Here is some good news for The New York Times' David Brooks: He hasn't actually written the worst thing about the ongoing disorder in Egypt today.

· about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·


* * *


I will continue with comments on Sean Blackwell's www.BIPOLARORWAKINGUP.COM in the next post. THAT SAID, I have a few little things to add:


1. It has indeed rained every day the last couple of weeks -- mostly very late afternoon/overnight. THREE TIMES I have measured downfalls of 5 - 6 inches WITHIN 60 - 90 minutes. THESE three deluges KINDLY washed ALL DEAD LEAVES AND DIRT from my walled Jardin de Liberdad (named to honor my distant Kenan relatives as well as my late friend Dr. Waldemar Salazar -- Presidente Carlos Salinas's BEST FRIEND (google in blog for how he once STOLE a handgun and enough cash from a DRUG MAFIA hideout that had called for his medical assistance -- but then NO ONE WAS THERE when he arrived. He found MANY MANY Kilos of "white powder" -- as well as MANY MILLIONS OF US DOLLARS, but only took enough money to BUY HIMSELF A BRAND-SPANKING NEW LUXURY CAR!!!).



MY TOP HERO!!!




My intended point was simply that these deluges CLEAN MY GARDEN of all debris -- a NATURAL labor-saving device, no???


2. The set of four electronic BUG-GO-AWAY devices I bought yesterday at Costco for about $18.00 USD seem to have about a 90% effectiveness -- similar to what happens with screens and opening and closing doors. I DO HAVE screens for my windows but like most Mexicans, I prefer not to cloud my view.


3. It is now clear beyond the shadow of a doubt that with the fresh breezes (sometimes bordering on winds), that I am QUITE COMFORTABLE without air conditioning -- which ONLY separates one from nature, really -- but is NECESSARY in American Homes built for it in climates FAR LESS HOT AND HUMID than Puerto Vallarta in the summertime.


4. I CONTINUE to suffer loss of Internets Connection (or its slowdown to less than a dial-up connection), EVERY TIME I TRY TO POST something the CIA/NSA Obama Drug Mafia (or Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu who OWNS virtually ALL Mexican electronic media) don't like it -- or I research similar.


DO NOT KNOW which of them is actually responsible for this -- or all the HACKING to my computers.
 
 
But it is real.


5. Yesterday, in Costco, I met a gringo (straight) couple who have a guest house in the mountains near San Sebastian del Oeste, about a 90-minute drive from here. They alerted me to the fact that Canadian Mining Companies have secured rights to DESTROY NEARBY MEXICO in search of not only GOLD and SILVER (most of Mexico's precious metals shipped back to Spain were mined in this town -- and shipped out from Chacala, where I used to live), but NOW they have discovered Uranium Ore there as well -- and it is MORE VALUABLE and the process of its mining DESTROYS FAR MORE OF THE ENVIRONMENT!!!



Note to Presidente Pena Nieto: Although I still AGREE with you that Exxon-Mobil is TOO GREEDY and duplicitous to allow to develop Mexican Oil Reserves, WHY do you allow Canadian Companies to RAPE MEXICO???
 
 
And actually also Kenan-Controlled Chevron would PROBABLY be able to work something out AGREEABLE to both Mexico and their STOCK-HOLDERS (hint, hint!!!).



The gentleman has been appointed to the "Town Council" as an "International Consultant" to help San Sebastian del Oeste SAVE ITSELF from GREEDY CANADIANS. And I'm GETTING ON BOARD!!!


Readers I'm sure will recall that on my FIRST EVER tourist visit to Puerto Vallarta in early 2010, I took an organized Bus Tour of the town -- and in the museum dedicated to the proprietor's grandfather who wrote SINGLE-HANDEDLY the MEXICAN ENCYCLOPEDIA, I was asked to stand BENEATH HIS PROTRAIT where the owner marked my height and had me date and sign my name (as the tallest visitor to her museum, ever).


It was ONLY on the return to Puerto Vallarta that I considered my Kenan Relatives' support for education as well as ongoing efforts to preserve all native cultures and languages in Latin America, that I REALIZED that I need to get them in touch with both the WILLIAM R. KENAN CHARITABLE TRUST and the THOMAS S. KENAN III CHARITABLE TRUST, as these are the two Kenan Charities that MIGHT be interested in helping the people of San Sebastian del Oeste.


I NOW am going to proceed on that -- not by pulling "Kenan Weight", but by helping the townspeople write a good letter of inquiry to try to get support from my relatives.


6. JUST NOW -- due to my Internets connection again CRAPPING OUT -- I re-booted this computer and ONCE AGAIN had a small cluster of "Windows Updates" (Windows 7), installed. As my readers ALL KNOW WELL, on average the last several months, I have this happen averaging MORE THAN ONE UPDATE per day that passes -- seemingly TOO MUCH for an "old" Windows Operating System that is mostly "stabilized" after all these years of being in use.


Readers ALSO ALL KNOW that my computer is set to ONLY download Windows Updates -- then alert me to the need to MANUALLY install them at MY CONVENIENCE (even allowing me to CHOOSE which to update).


DESPITE THIS (and Windows CONTINUING to alert me to install them), when I turn off my computer THEY ALWAYS INSTALL AUTOMATICALLY -- m ore than ONE PER DAY!!!


I MUST ASSUME that is due to Microsoft's FULL PARTNERSHIP with the NAZI CIA/NSA element in our government. I plan to DESTROY MICROSOFT and their STOCKHOLDERS next if this happens ONE MORE TIME!!!


 
FUCK YOU BILL AND MELINDA GATES!!!
 
 
DON'T YOU ALL HANG WITH NARCO-TRAFFICKERS BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON???





 
But despite all, I'M HAVING A BALL!!! -- wouldn't you AGREE???



Scott



 
Does this look VAGUELY BIPOLAR??? Please see my NEXT POSTING for more on ALL OF THAT!!!



.

No comments: