Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Puerto Vallarta CIA/NSA Agent is OUT TA GIT ME (locally in Mexico)!!!

 
Photo I took recently, of Benjamin Shields' house in Conchas Chinas where I was held "captive" in 2010 -- until I got the Chief of Police for Puerto Vallarta to help me get out.





>>> THIS JUST IN!!! (2:16 PM, CDT) :


"Beach Bum" is actually Larry Lenwell (a presumed CIA or NSA employee, living in this part of Mexico), has KINDLY IDENTIFED HIMSELF!!!:





Click to see in its ENTIRETY!!!

 
* * *


>>> EMAIL JUST NOW EXCHANGED!!!:

Re: YOU
Inbox
x

 
Scott Kenan
1:43 PM (1 minute ago)
to Beachbum, Editor, Writers, scoop, editorial, Jeffrey, Team, KIE, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001
Hi there, Senor BEACH BUM!!!


And thanks for writing. I appreciate ALL comments and will get to your MAIN ONE shortly, but if I DO SAY SO MYSELF:

 

"If you had been READING THIS BLOG in 2010 (before you got SCAMMED), you'd have been FOREWARNED and now OWE ME half of what went "un-scammed", said Scott Kenan.


 

As I am more a "loves-ta-GET-fucked" bottom-boy, perhaps we should get together and discuss this more personally -- I'd even let ya SUCK MY COCK (if teeth not too sharp)!!!
 

Please email your phone number and I'll call ya to set it up.
 

IN CLOSING, I'd just like to say that since you are not on ANY email lists I've used in half a year (all I just checked), I am FLATTERED that you FOUND THIS BLOG (perhaps from the City of Puerto Vallarta's website where they send people to MY BLOG for info on certain things around Puerto Vallarta -- COOL, no???).
 

DO send me also a photo of your PRIME EROGENOUS ZONES -- or at least answer the question: "Cut or UN-cut???"
 

Thanks,
Scott



On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Beachbum <mazfisherman@gmail.com> wrote:


You are a FUCKING IDIOT, with the exception of your opinion of Benjamin & Adrianna Shields.  They scammed me out of some money back in 2011.  You should be in the loony bin amigo, with your posts and beliefs.



.

.

No comments: