Monday, July 8, 2013

Alarm Bells GO OFF from San Sebastian to Sao Paulo, Brazil -- to Manhattan, US of A!!!

 
San Sebastian del Oeste, Jalisco, Mexico.
 
 




 
Or is it just a "Ding-Dong School Bell" learning experience in PATIENCE (for Scott)???




>>> ALARM BELLS (real and/or imagined) :



1. JUST ADDED!!!: Wilmington, NC:


Message just sent my first cousin Judith "Judy" Whitney of Rocky Point, NC (very near Wilmington): https://www.facebook.com/judith.whitney.10 .





Judy's new 2013 Jeep Patriot in her front yard. Too bad Judy can't pay her OTHER BILLS, first, no???



"ASS VIEW" -- please click to see FULL VEHICLE.



  • 11:42am
     
    Scott Kenan

    You are UPSIDE DOWN in your house and bought a 2013 Patriot SUV. Are ya sellin' a LOT OF DRUGS NOW for yer BAPTIST CHURCH or sompthin'???




  • I hope you are doing well and STILL PLAN to visit me in Mexico!!! I'm having a BALL!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/



    2. I spoke earlier this morning with "Testosteroni" in Manhattan. He said it was HOT AS HELL already -- but CNN claimed it was only 76 degrees in NYC then. NOW it is up to 86 with a high expected of 87.


    When I lived in the Northeast USA, that was NORMAL for summer, not a HEAT WAVE as Mr. TEST-O claims.


    Additionally, we discussed Sean Blackwell and Ligia Splendora because my friend CONFIRMED that I will NOT get a notice from PayPal that they have received my DONATION I made yesterday -- and the conversation got to LITHIUM, which Testosteroni asked me what it did to ME.


    I explained that it slowed down my thinking processes considerably -- and also made it DIFFICULT to see the relationship between events (like my mother's SWASTIKA CRIMES), and made me NOT CARE about anything important anyway. Lithium is BANNED for most uses in EVERY OTHER CIVILIZED COUNTRY, but ENCOURAGED to be used in the USA.


    I told him it works like the Testosterone HE takes for "Depression" -- ANOTHER drug BANNED in most other countries FOR THAT USE because of BOTH its effects and side-effects. Mr. TEST-O still GETS IT NOT (being WELL MEDICATED, as usual)!!!


    3. I am CONCERNED (but not yet worried), that Sean Blackwell is ACTUALLY IN GRAVE TROUBLE because I should have heard from him by now. On www.BipolarOrWakiingUp.com , he has CONDEMNED Marijuana use and HATES IT (I know from visiting him in Brazil).


    Yet the BIGGEST REASON to legalize Marijuana is that PEOPLE ON MULTIPLE or SINGLE PSYCH MEDS gradually find the way to WEAN themselves from Psychiatric Drugs and HEAL while taking at least SOME Marijuana.

     
     
    HEAL -- what does Sean Blackwell have AGAINST THAT???



    (Or maybe he's changed his tune and I don't know about it, right???)



    4. Previously -- and for a LONG TIME -- various of by BLOG POSTS were the TOP RESULT when using google to search "Michael Massicott" of www.pentagon-usa.com as well as Sen. Thom Goolsby of Wilmington, NC, but a year or so ago, the CIA/NSA or other hackers caused my postings to ALL come up NO CLOSER than the seventh page DOWN in these searches. Here is the one that PISSED THOM GOOLSBY OFF the most: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .


    But JUST TODAY, I notice that while this blog has ALWAYS turned up on the first page of results when googling either "Sean Blackwell" or "Bipolar Or Waking Up", but NOW this blog is on page FIVE of results AT BEST (same is true of Sean's BLOG, LOL!!!).



    It has been my CONFIRMED UNDERSTANDING that this happens at the hands of CIA/NSA hackers to PROTECT THE GUILTY.



    Interesting that they DID NOT DO THIS for District Attorney Benjamin R. David, a Democrat, (but they DID for his Republican Twin Brother Jon David who is District Attorney in the adjacent counties), and this is ANOTHER reason I do NOT believe Ben David is REALLY MY ENEMY!!!



    And Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com in NOT protected -- but Michael Massicott, his AT&T-trained Executive Vice president IS.



    You can SEE who is important to "Our Government" and who is to be SACRIFICED by the Bush/Cheney people. Ben David is not yet CLASSIFIABLE -- and ALL the "unprotected" are EXCELLENT CANDIDATES for "State's Witnesses" -- I BET you can see THAT, no???



     
    The new road and bridge on the road to San Sebastian del Oeste from Puerto Vallarta were BOTH ENGINEERED and BUILT by Mexico's SECOND LARGEST CIA/NSA narco-trafficker, "Hector the Engineer.
     
     
    You will please recall that NOT ONLY did Hector (whom I did NOT MEET, but was held captive in his ranch across the street from the CIEL water-bottling plant on the highway from MEX 200 to Valle de Banderas in 2010 -- the pictures of Hector all showed him hiding his face in a "Yasser Arafat-style" Arab headdress), PLAN AND EXECUTE the booby-trap in the Chunnel between England and France (Thank GOD, it was discovered before the CIA told Hector to SET IT OFF for another "9/11" terrorist attack by the CIA/NSA Republicans!!! The Chunnel was shut down in early 2010 for "repairs", remember???)
     
     
     
    The CHUNNEL.
     
     
     
     
    -- But his God-son, "Fernando Merino" who actually signed the contract with me for me to JOIN THE CIA in the guise of selling SEVEN BILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF MEXICAN LAND, the FIRST GIANT TRACT would be land surrounding San Sebastian del Oeste -- that Fernando CLAIMED Hector had STOLEN FROM PEASANTS!!!
     
     
     
    I bet this is the SAME LAND that Canadian Mining Companies got RIGHTS TO MINE!!!
     
     
    And remember TOO, that Fernando Merino is a PERFECT FAKE MEXICAN IDENTITY that Fernando told me took Hector FIVE YEARS TO SECURE. Fernando is ACTUALLY the only child of Colombia's TOP COCAINE EXPORTER!!!
     
     
    See more here:
     
     
     
     
    See this also:
     
     
     
     
     
    * * *


    5. What is FISHY (only, so far -- like with Sean and Ligia since not THAT much time has passed for LOSERS, although WINNERS would have responded PROMPTLY), is that my new friends, Marcus and Jolene Aguilar of www.SanSebastianProperty.com returned my voicemail an hour ago with a TEXT query: "Who are you?", rather than just call.


    And even though I CLEARLY IDENTIFIED MYSELF on my message!!! I responded as if that was NATURAL with simply name and description and they texted back "Great, we will call you in a few." more than an HOUR AGO!!!


     
    And when I visited their website TWO hours ago, it was DOWN (or on a totally blank page said "success" only).
     
     
    What's up with THAT???







    .

    No comments: