Monday, July 22, 2013

Back in the Saddle -- Ay Yi!!!

Steve Cohen and his daughter, Victoria, at a White House Christmas party.
 
Victoria Elizabeth Brink the "daughter" of Tennessee Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen. Victoria is the daughter of Pancho (Frank Jr.) Sinatra of El Campo, TX's OWN daughter, lawyer Cynthia White Sinatra, who once ran for Congress, unsuccessfully, to defeat Congressman Ron Paul.
 
 
As everyone knows, I have a few ties to the Sinatra Family.
 
 
But SOME PEOPLE need to understand WHICH POLITICIANS in the USA are our BIGGEST TRAITORS -- and they come from BOTH PARTIES, although the Republican Party is literally RIDDLED with them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SOME NEWS EVENTS from the recent past FIRST:
 
 
1. On my return to Puerto Vallarta, I found not only my front garden hose RETURNED -- but ANOTHER one I never blogged about was returned as well. BOTH had "exploded" in sudden water-pressure BUMPS, and both had had from the explosion-burst through the MALE end CUT OFF, so NOT practical for attaching a nozzle (and BOTH severely damaged along their entire lengths showing bulges, etc.), so neither a candidate for a new male end. NEITHER a candidate for a SMART THIEF!!!


They were returned coiled on top of the YELLOW tank of propane, which I had bought as BLUE, but a couple of months ago (as blogged), the LOCAL DRUG MAFIA had gotten a "master key" from a locksmith and SWAPPED OUT MY PROPANE TANKS just to let me know they could DO THAT.


In returning the hoses, they wanted to REMIND ME of their "INFINITE POWER" to achieve virtually NOTHING REAL!!!


And then overnight, last night, they ALSO bent way over, one of my tall plants flanking my front door -- WHOOP-DE-DOO!!!


They bent it 70 degrees, but didn't BREAK it.




 
As anyone who has gotten to know Native Mexicans KNOWS, they celebrate the "long suffering" story of the Jews, and a native Mexican's TOP COMPLIMENT is to call someone a JEW. This Stella del David is the most prominent symbol in the town of La Manzinilla, where I spent the last three days.
 
 
I had hoped (when I drove south and saw the sign "BAHIA DE NAVIDAD" that perhaps I could have a NEW BIRTH of sorts in "The Bay of the Nativity", but found the road to it CLOSED by Federales. I next noticed a sign "PLAYA LOS ANGELES LOCOS" (Beach of Crazy Angels) -- which seemed PERFECT for me, but even though a billboard showed a giant resort hotel -- and smaller ones as well -- the road to IT TOO was closed and GUARDED.
 
 
When I reached "BOCA DE IGUANAS" I felt CERTAIN I had found my place (Mouth of the Iguanas), when I reached the beach, only a block of it was allowed to me-- Federales BLOCKING driving farther either left or right, although I saw people carrying on REGULAR LIVES for SEVERAL BLOCKS in either direction. I decided (the Federal Agents speaking NO ENGLISH), to continue on even to Manzinillo, but then landed in La ManzinillA, far short of it.



 
I also found this Christian Symbol in town -- but the Catholic Church was barely more than a Quonset Hut, and the Mexicans I spoke with said while they certainly believed in GOD, only people who HATE GOD or are AFRAID OF GOD attend churches of ANY KIND!!!
 
 
 
I found this front door on a seemingly EMPTY house RIGHT ON THE BEACH and the WEALTHIEST HOUSE IN TOWN!!!:
 
 
 
 
Make of it what you will.
 



2. I "honored with words" the great inner and outer beauty of quite a few adult men of various nationalities and "races", ALL enjoying the compliments with GOOD HUMOR, but NONE of them submitting to "friendly benefits", however, the most TELLING COMMENT came from one of the two women I first met (the South African native and California native -- both "white" -- who had both lived in Mexico for at least 17 years):


 
"Not a SINGLE MEXICAN MAN has ever sexually satisfied a woman of ANY KIND!!!"



At first, I thought this must refer to the Mexican stigma of "Pinga Poquito", but she continued without pause, "They are all brought up that they are KINGS and only screw women to make babies and NEVER care about a woman's NEEDS AT ALL!!! They find "real sex" elsewhere."


Haven't we ALL found THAT to be true (the "elsewhere part", although I have NO IDEA about the "satisfying women" part)???


Her compatriot, STRONGLY AGREED -- and then suggested I title my book based on this blog I STOLE THE HERITAGE!!!


3. I picked up a 47-year-old male hitch-hiker who was headed to Puerto Vallarta where he's heard jobs for people with his skills are plentiful. He was accompanied by a slight Mexican girl who appeared to be his daughter. I judged she was barely adult -- and was pleased to see she had some not-recently-shaved DENSE pit-hairs. Maybe she was at least 18.


Turns out she is his lover and her family "gave" her to him. She spoke no English at all -- but he was fluent and we had LONG CONVERSATIONS, primarily about politics, he having legally lived in the USA for years until he got FED UP with the Racism.


Bottom Line: He said I might soon get a "surprise" which appeared to be his interest in sex (sans woman), but we'll JUST HAVE TO SEE!!!


I've ALSO met two others in Puerto Vallarta recently who are SINGLE (one "straight" and one out gay), so who KNOWS what could happen next!!! (Stay tuned.)
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> FROM FACEBOOK:
 
 
TOO bizarre!!! (Although I LIKE how Cohen is handling/has handled his "possible paternity" ), and he seems like a rare REAL politician, on CNN this morning, he went on to say he thinks Bill Clinton should lead a National Discussion about RACE.


WE NEED TO CONTINUE HAVING THAT, but Dems/Liberals need to GIVE UP thinking Obama or at least Bill Clinton can lead ANYTHING -- and Conservatives/Republicans need to GET OVER both Bush Presidents. They are ALL NARCO-TRAFFICKERS in service to the CIA/NSA Dick Cheney/Barbara Bush TRAITORS.


Reagan THE MAN was COOL (but a puppet of Bush/Cheney), as was the naïve Jimmy Carter. Ford, JFK, Eisenhower, and Truman were ALSO VERY COOL (in my lifetime)!!!


NO ONE disputes that Nixon was a TOTAL TRAITOR, and NOW the original sexually explicit letters from Bebe Rebozo have surfaced PROVING Nixon was a homosexual (or at least bisexual). BOTH Presidents Bush had at least similar leanings, with Daddy Bush having had a Homosexual Scandal while President, Sonny Bush just having an OUT-SIZED NUMBER of top aides who have come out gay but no one claiming sex with W.



Obama played his Illinois Senator days in a Chicago Gay Bath House -- as well as using Rev. Jeremiah Wright's notorious call-boy service ONLY for married black professionals, and NOW Michelle helps him COVER IT UP!!!



The COMPLETE sexuality hypocrisy of ADULT AMERICANS continues to PREVENT anyone from finding or believing the TRUTH about our US GOVERNMENT and OUR AMERICAN HISTORY.


 Pity.
 
 




 
 
Why did they think she was his daughter? Why didn't he seek DNA tests? And what lessons have we learned?
Publisher: Washington Post

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *
 
 

 
 
.

No comments: