Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some Things to Think About . . .





>>> THIS JUST IN @ 11:12 PM, CDT: I have CONTENT in the email REPLY I get with NO EMAIL ADDRESS (of ORIGINATION).


Blog readers will KINDLY RECALL that I did NOT ever get this response (and NOW, I ALWAYS get it), until I added six US Justice Department email addresses -- addresses in Raleigh, NC, Chicago, IL, and ERIC HOLDER's HOME OFFICE!!!

 
I did NOT add any other email addresses in the LAST TWO WEEKS!!!




TOO STRANGE that THIS is the "auto-reply" from ONE of my US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT email addresses, no???


Scott


* * *


>>> MY PREFACE IN EMAIL WHEN I sent this blog post DIRECTLY to Bill Saffo's DESK!!! (and about 499 others as well) :


>>> IMPORTANT NOTE:
 
 
I have had a MUCH stronger Internets connection lately -- still ONLY going off when I research, post, or attempt to email "controversial things" .
 
 
TODAY, I had NO PROBLEMS until I tried to research Justin LaNasa -- but they got FAR WORSE when I tried to research my "friend" Bill Saffo (REMEMBER: I once thought Sheriff Ed McMahon was my FRIEND before I realized he is MORE CORRUPT than Police Chief Evangelous who smoked CRACK regularly in a house owned by the uncle of an acquaintance of mine (at least while I lived in Wilmington).
 
 
 
The WORST INTERNET CONNECTION TROUBLE I have EVER had was today when I TRIED FOR AN HOUR to get this email out.
 
 
 
I MUST HAVE EXPOSED WILMINGTON'S LARGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKER, MAYOR BILL SAFFO!!!
 
 
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in Political Exile from the USA -- but REALLY only North Carolina!!!)



 
Bill Saffo is on left.



* * *



>>> NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAYVON MARTIN, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, or even MALE "FUN SHOTS" !!!:



I used to be a police officer, and there was a time when I was assigned to the training unit. Every year, police officers would have to recertify with their firearms; they had to qualify and pass a test. And every year, there were several categories of performers—those who scored at the top (hitting the target at or near 100 percent of the time); those who easily qualified with a lesser score; and the remedial group, those who barely qualified or who fell a few points below the standard and needed retraining before they qualified.


What we found as we studied this was that the remedial group did not have problems with the mechanics of shooting their guns. If one can hit the target once, one has the skill to hit it every time. What we found was that each of the three groups had *decided that was where they belonged*. In fact, it took just as much skill to shoot at 74 percent as it took to shoot at 80, 90, or 100 percent.


After we learn a skill properly,
the mind takes over. Once we decide where we belong, all of our skill and effort goes into maintaining that level of performance.


 When we gave the remedial group psychological training in positive visualization and self-esteem, their scores went up. We discovered that the focus of the trainers should be on the inner self.


 From the Daily Guides by Rev. Dr. Jim Lockard, SOM July 2013.
 
 
* * *
 
>>> ON THE MIND, this morning . . .


1. I think the juror who was kind enough and WILLING ENOUGH to speak with CNN about the process of coming to verdict, is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of UNCONSCIOUS WHITE ATTITUDES OF SUPERIORITY -- and HOW THEY AFFECT VERDICTS, and I trust she will NOT suffer any "consequences" for unknowingly revealing her "guilty slip (metaphorical under-garment)".

 

2. A neighborhood cat went into HIGH HEAT yesterday, and has been YOWLING LIKE CRAZY ever since with NO SOUNDS of being stuck by a male with his band of 150 painful SPINES. I hope she's soon satisfied -- even if it's a bit of a BLOODY MESS for cats to mate.
 

 

 

I'm glad my OWN two "girls" are spayed.

 3.  Cigarette smoke encourages flies to FLY AWAY (at least in Mexico) -- Praise Jesus!!!
 
 
4. My cat Melanie, who likes to rub figure eights around my ankles when I'm writing in the morning, has learned that if I say, "You know what . . . ", that means GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME NOW, and DOES SO before I seek to strangle her.
 
 
 
And I DON'T have to raise my voice!!!
 
 
 
5. Whether I hear back from the United Nations soon or not, does NOT affect the fact that I need clarity about the Saper Law unconstitutional verdict against me.


When I spoke to Chris in their office the day after they got it, he said they would IMMEDIATELY research and find how to take possession of my book WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, ownership (or assignment), of THIS BLOG'S DOMAIN -- and all 1,758 essay-length postings, that began on May 3, 2008 with the humble posting "Vacuuming Stephen King". See here to see MY FIRST BLOG POSTING EVER: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2008/05/vacuuming-with-eyeballs.html


Because I've gotten NO NOTICE from Amazon.com that they have SERVED PAPERS TO AMAZON, forcing them to re-direct my royalties, I'm a little SURPRISED.


ALSO, I've heard nothing from Google/Blogger that they are giving my password to someone else (and encouraging them to change it). Of course TRUTH BE TOLD, it was FAILED Wilmington,NC Mayoral Candidate (Republican, 2011), Justin "Justine" LaNasa, see:


 
Justin LaNasa campaigning for Mayor dressed casually when in front of his Tattoo Parlor.
 
 



whose INTERNET MINIONS (in conjunction with Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com, who unsuccessfully tried to HIJACK this blog --BECAUSE THROUGH HACKING THEY HAD MY PASSWORD!!!



 
 
AND it was the hepped-up meth dealers who frequented Mr. LaNasa's TATTOO PARLOR on Front Street, who later CAT-CALLED ME a "male-child molester" all around Wilmington, EVEN WITH COOPERATION OF FRANK DELIA, owner of the Italian Coffee Shop and Market in Front Street.
 
 
And Wilmington BEAT COPS (downtown), THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY!!!
 

 
I believe that anyone other than his MOTHER who voted for Justin LaNasa should be GUILLOTINED!!!

 
 
You can't DO THAT in our Society -- THANK GOD -- but they ALL deserve it for their HUGE OUT-POURING of "PROTESTANT WHITE LOVE" to me, while I lived in Wilmington.
 

 
ANOTHER REASON WHY I absolutely MUST sue North Carolina Courts and the New Hanover County as well as NC State Republican Party for a MINIMUM of $100,000,000.00 in damages (half going to St. Mary's Tileson Outreach).
 
 
I gave a DEADLINE that I will NOT EXTEND of June 18, 2013 for them to get me $4,000,000.00 VOLUNTARILY, but apparently, ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS in WILMINGTON, NC (Republicans and Democrats, alike), think by NOT settling with me they will save money!!!
 
 
I PITY Wilmington and North Carolina TAXPAYERS who elected such EVIL PEOPLE who NOW seek to PUNISH THE TAXPAYERS for THEIR errors!!!
 
 
I am going to RELISH this fight, but I see that beginning this fall. For NOW, I need to get clarity on HOW Saper Law of Chicago will deal with their UNCONSTITUTIONALLY-GOTTEN verdict against me in Chicago, ILL
 
 
I suppose (everything ELSE is coming in strong now -- except http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/ . I'll get the US Attorney's name and phone number, later).


Oh WAIT!!! After UPDATING the above into the BLOG ITSELF, the Internets MIRACULOUSLY re-opened to the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT -- FANCY THAT!!!



Acting United States Attorney Gary S. Shapiro
 
Gary S. Shapiro

(312) 353-5300
 


Scott

.

No comments: