Monday, July 15, 2013

As Promised in a PREVIOUS Blog Post: FIREWORKS THIS WEEK!!! !!! !!!







>>> LET'S LET THINGS PERCOLATE, OVERNIGHT, Shall we ???:



1. For one thing, even if the United Nations doesn't really LOOK at what I sent them -- since they are not yet "fully electronically tuned in" -- the WEBMASTER or whomever (and all the CIA/NSA wire-tappers, 500 email recipients the previous post was sent to -- including TOP News Organizations around the world, HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN IT


 
AND MY ALLEGATIONS ARE TOO EASILY PROVEN CORRECT BY CHECKING ANY OF MY FACTS THAT CAN BE CHECKED (not needing possession of my physical and other evidence).



2. For another, I FORTEFIED MYSELF with LOTS OF FIBER from an artichoke I bought at Costco, recently. First, I steamed it, then after "room-temperaturationizing" it, I dipped its various parts in my SPECIAL SAUCE that I will provide instructions on how to make at home (for all the Lilliputians out hither and yon):



 
DON'T waste your time cutting off leave tips, etc. Only nelly-boy Yankees do that!!!
 
 
 
 
 
1. To a "fair amount" of mayonnaise (I recommend Hellman's/Best -- or homemade), add about 15% of that volume from a jar of Grey Poupon (ONLY!!! -- really, I MEAN THIS!!!), Dijon Mustard.
 
 
2. Add far more dry dill weed than you are comfortable doing (don't worry, you can always add MORE). In Mexico, you can search (I have searched), for a WHOLE YEAR if you don't know to look for "HOJAS DE ENELDO".
 
 
3. A bit of a squeeze of fresh lemon juice is optional.
 
 
(Sorry, Mexicanos, lime juice DOES NOT MAKE IT.)
 
 
4. Mix n' DIP!!!
 
 
* * *
 

3. THAT REMINDS ME!!! Here's an "old recipe" from the kitchens of the MAGIC PAN creperie chain where I was once a manager -- particularly in Cumberland Mall above Atlanta -- years ago:


A. Begin with a fair amount of good raspberry preserves -- seeds n' all.
 
 
B. Add an equal-about of kitchen-nip brandy from yer "hidden bottle".
 
 
C. DO ADD the optional SQUEEZE of his lemon (that grew on a tree).
 
 
(Sorry, again, Mexicanos!!!)

 
* * *


>>> NOW I'VE FORGOTTEN what I was gonna write,


So let's all just SLEEP ON IT TONIGHT and let "GOD" MAKE "GOD's WAVES".


Back atcha tomorrow morning!!!


Scott





.

No comments: