Thursday, July 11, 2013

US Attorney Thomas G. Walker's Office (an Obama/Cheney appointee to protect Wilmington NARCO-TRAFFICKING), JUST FUCKED ME!!!



U.S. Attorney Thomas G. Walker

 
US Attorney Thomas G. Walker of Raleight, NC
 
 
 
 

>>> SOME DETAILS OF THIS MORNING:




2. ALREADY the formatting of THIS POSTING is being played havoc with -- but I have NOT lost Internets connection yet this morning -- Praise Jesus!!!
 
 
3. That said, I WAS NOT and AM NOT allowed to make most cell calls I've tried to make this morning. I could NOT get connections to:
 
 
The members of the Sinatra Family whom I know.
A college friend.
The person who owns 10% of my Williams memoir for his children's eventual college education.
TWO personal friends in Wilmington, NC.
 
 
4. Numbers I DID reach:
 
 
Sen. Thom Goolsby's number that I had listed as CELL (919) 715-2525, but it was answered as if to an office, so I might have mislabeled it previously. I told the person who answered that I will be putting Sen. Goolsby, Presidents Obama, BOTH Bushes, and Clinton in FEDERAL PRISON for running the CIA/NSA narco-trafficking. The calm woman acknowledged that she DID understand me correctly and she WILL give my message to Sen. Goolsby.


I also reached US Attorney Thomas G. Walker in Raleigh, NC and while giving a brief summary of why I was calling, was asked to remain on "hold". After about 30 seconds, I hung up, called back, and asked to be put through to someone who could get my story without having to answer phones constantly.


I was told that EVERYONE is overworked and on phones, but to hold on that she had someone who could be right with me. After a LONG wait, I got the message that the subscriber's voicemail was OVER FULL and could take no messages. I was then automatically cut off.


I had FIRST asked if there was an email address I could write to with an organized message to be simpler, and was told there is NO SUCH EMAIL ADDRESS.


I expected to be spoken with, so did NOT ask names. I think it is SHOCKING that the voicemail I was connected to did NOT have a name associated with it.


I DID tell the front recept MUCH of my story including Sen. Thom Goolsby's association with narco-trafficking and that although I have suffered REAL INJURIES in North Carolina due to NC Courts and the Republican Party, I was MOST INTERESTED in opening an investigation into the death of Evan Fish.



Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html .



>>> WHAT IS NEXT???


I expect that NOW as I press on and get SUPER REALISTIC about EXPOSING the narco-trafficking at the very HEART of the US Government, that things will get VERY HAIRY NOW.


I have ALSO found numbers for my wealthiest Kenan relatives and OTHER interesting contacts, so GET READY FOR SOME FIREWORKS right soon.






.>>> THIS JUST IN:


Fuck yourself TWEEDLE-DEE. Everyone knows this in BULL SHIT -- especially you. NO ONE is accidentally THAT STUPID. Two years ago I had a plan like that -- but have changed phone service AT LEAST TWICE since then -- as you are very well aware. Also, even if on such a plan, you can call ANY NUMBER ANYWHERE as long as you have phone credit. You just don't get as good a rate on numbers outside your "call list".

I may have to have you investigated after all. You have crossed the line of STUPIDITY to think I would have problems CONTINUING to call people I DO call with no problems -- in a way that would NOT WORK today that ALWAYS WORKS other times (except some). -- and YOU think it is MY not following RULES!!!

I don't believe you are stupid -- I now feel certain you are DELIBERATELY CRIMINAL.

I am calm and rational and YOU have exceeded ALL UNDERSTANDING as a "friend" of mine.

Scott David Kenan


On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 9:39 AM, DEE TWEEDLER wrote:



Seems to me yr phone plan offers low cost for repeated calls to family & friends, but not for other long-distance calls.  
 
 
* * * 
 
 
.

No comments: