Monday, July 15, 2013

Relaxin' (for a bit) . . . Ahhhh . . .

 
This is the photo that "Just Joe" returned to me when I asked him to send a real or fake photo of his "wiener".
 
 
 
Since this is ACTUALLY a photo sent to me with "Prayers for my Christian Conversion" by Jeff Coates, previously owner of the FIRST zip line in Puerto Vallarta whom Fernando Merino and I were EXPECTED TO DO BUSINESS with in 2010 (including buying the half-finished house behind this man's ART-FILLED Luxury House almost to Concha's Chinas -- I have photos to document ALL OF THIS).
 
 
Anyway, I felt that "Just Joe" had EARNED being taken off my "list", which listees know I did yesterday.
 
 
This is meant only to explain THAT!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> A FEW OTHER LOOSE ENZ:


1. I believe this should SAY IT ALL for the moment. The exact wording I sent was different as TWICE all my comments were ERASED BY HACKERS before I could send.


MORE LATER!!!:



 
CLICK image for a DIFFERENET VIEW.


And there is also this:







* * *


>>> BONUS MATERIAL:


Email exchange of a few minutes ago with my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Pine Drive in Raleigh, North Carolina (currently on "vacation" and in a location even my MOTHER would NOT disclose when I spoke with Mom a few minutes after leaving Jane a voicemail message earlier today:


Re: coming to visit
Inbox
x

Scott Kenan
2:14 PM (11 minutes ago)
to Jane, editorial, scoop, Team, Jeffrey, breakingnews, breakingnews, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001
Fuck yourself with an un-lubricated Jesus statue.

Bottom line: You are a NAZI CUNT like your mother!!!

Bully for YOU and the other God-Hating devils in our immediate family. I have JUST A MINUTE AGO made my FIRST contact with the United Nations and will blog about THAT shortly!!!

Scotty-poo


On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Jane Kenan <jkenan02@gmail.com> wrote:
 

 
Scott,

 
I will not be coming to visit you. You are abusive to me in voice messages left for me. Why would I come visit you to be abused in person?

 
I am sorry as I miss you!


 
Jane


 
My immediate family at Wrightsville Beach, NC, April 2008. Jane is on far left. Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy took the picture. She lives on Merion Court in Downingtown, PA and is HEAD of TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS' (Israeli drug manufacturer) DRUG TRIALS in ALL of Latin America.
 
 
 
Having had this position for about FOUR YEARS NOW, Julie has NOT ONCE been to Latin America.
 
 
 
To NAZI's its "only about the NUMBERS, silly!!!"
 
 
 
Scott
A Messenger.


See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/ok-my-bottom-line-bottom-on-line.html .



 
Auschwitz from the air.
 
 
 
 
This is a compilation of roughly 800 actual or suspected FEMA Camp locations -- as brought to our attention by Jesse Ventura a few years ago.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: