Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some Clarity RECIEVED (Praise JESUS!!!)

 
Sean Blackwell
 
 
 


>>> THIS JUST IN:



Re: All 500: Sean Blackwell has NOT YET picked up my small donation. HERE, I show ALL CONTACTS so he and Ligia Splendora can SEE what I have BUILT!!!

Sean Blackwell
12:44 PM (18 minutes ago)
to me, Sean, sonking360, Rachel, governor.office, ltgov, Thom.Goolsby, Thom, usarmy.carlisl., usarmy.carlisl., jfaulk001, Robert, Daliah, Andrew, Clerk, cmcelwain, Jamie, jamie.sutherla., Taniel, Writers, William, Adam, Norwick, Julie, anthony
Sorry Scott,
 
 
You have crossed the line far to many times and I want nothing to do with you, not even your donations.
 
 
Return to medication.
 
 
Delete your revolting blog.
 
 
That is my advice to you.
 
 
Once again, Block Sender!
 
 
Sean
 
 
* * *

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM, scottdkenan  wrote:
 

 
 
>>> I WILL COMMENT LATER, but PLEASE BE ASSURED that Sean's work is BEST but NOT meant for BISEXUAL or HOMOSEXUAL people!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 

No comments: