Friday, July 26, 2013

Morning HUMOR (for a CHANGE!!!)!!!

 
Sal Fuentes and Luis Melgoza: SUPER CIA in Puerto Vallarta!!!
 
 
 
When I followed Senor Melgoza's actual LINKS on his ArdiNet corporation, although it CLAIMS to have HQ in the Los Angeles area, it is only a phone service. I found their REAL HQ in a small bungalow in a town in Virginia RIGHT NEAR Washington, DC.
 
 
IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POSTED THIS INFO, the phone there was DISCONNECTED!!! Google in this blog for details!!!
 
 






>>> My reply to email from "Beachbum" (mazfisher​man@gmail.​com)

Scott Kenan
11:08 AM (8 minutes ago)
to Beachbum, kimberly.nerhe., Team, scoop, editorial, Jeffrey, wilmjourn, breakingnews, breakingnews, whqr, OldBooksonFron., bcc: me, bcc: Scott,
Hi there, Beachbum!!!
 
 
I've WONDERED when I would next hear from your ANONYMOUS ASS!!! And it's GREAT BEAUTY, no???
 
 
 
To tell you the truth, when I FIRST heard from you: (I have SUPER-LIMITED Internets Connection this morning, so will fill in links later), I immediately thought you must be my FAKE COUSIN Salvador Fuentes or CIA TOP OPERATIVE Luis Melgoza (both of www.PVGeeks.com -- and my computer CURRENTLY CLAIMS their website has DISAPPEARED FROM THE INTERNETS, they being SO AFRAID OF ME, but I recommend my READERS hit the link to see if THEY have the same "Internet" as I have today.
 
 
 
The two of them ALSO OWN one of the two SLICK "gay guides" to Puerto Vallarta) -- the two of them the MAJOR PLAYERS in convincing me that my relative Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill had IN FACT sent 60 MINUTES to interview me with "two or three segments" of their show to feature my story -- this back in 2010, and as ALL my readers know, I believed this SHAM until I met BOTH of them again here in Puerto Vallarta a year ago -- and Luis RECONDITIONED ALL MY COMPUTERS, many files being removed in the process -- especially photos of "Fernando Merino" (the only child of Colombia's TOP Cocaine Exporter -- as well as God-son of Mexico's SECOND biggest narco-trafficker, "Hector-the-Engineer" who had placed the BOOBY TRAP in the Chunnel between UK and France for the American CIA (or at least that is what Fernando bragged about FREQUENTLY).
 
 
But I no longer think you are actually one of them.
 
 
In response to your question, I would ask you if you have ever thought about Life after you fall asleep -- or what about Life after you WAKE BACK UP???
 
 
There is ONLY One Life -- and that Life is GOD. It is ETERNAL, which although people who HATE or FEAR God give lip service to that -- they ONLY concern themselves with what will happen when they discard an old corpse -- but seem to COMPLETELY IGNORE the before-human-birth side of that ETERNITY.
 
 
Those who SERVE GOD WELL are allowed to "see" where they have been in "past lives" -- as well as THE PURPOSE OF THEIR CURRENT LIFE, which they can AMEND at any time. ALSO, if you get RIGHT CHUMMY with Lil Miss God and HERR GOTT, you get to work out the general direction of your FUTURE in this and "future lives"-- how cool is THAT???
 
 
One thing that ALL agree on, is that ONLY people who use their REAL IDENTITES PROUDLY can be trusted on the Internets (or in Real Life).


(And not ALL of us.)

 
So I RETURN THE QUESTION TO YOU, and you can respond with what YOU feel you deserve in the "After Life" -- and WHY, or you could tell us all your PRIME FANTASY of what happens to ME!!!
 
 
Please hold NOTHING BACK, and I promise to post UN-EDITED your comments. I will copy a few witnesses as I send you this email, and look FORWARD to your SPEEDY REPLY!!!
 
 
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
 
 
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Beachbum <mazfisherman@gmail.com> wrote:

 
Have you ever really thought about life after death, amigo ??


* * *


>>> NEW AND OLD CONSIDERATIONS:


1. I just FINALLY GOT an Internets Connection at a fast food restaurant. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I was unable to at first and had to use many of the tricks I had learned at HOME to get a connection. After emailing the above, I was MORE DISCONNECTED from the Internets than I have EVER BEEN BEFORE.


2. I told email recipients last night that recently -- after disconnecting the WiFi switch on this computer and unplugging the modem and router, that after I CONFIRMED all that had been done successfully -- three minutes later, my anti-virus BEGAN downloading new definitions.

 
YOU explain that FACT!!!


3. Nearly three weeks ago, Terri Motsinger at Benefits Management US-Mailed both my weekly allowance check and a check to Mailboxes, Etc. for my monthly box rent. The check to Bank of America on Third Street in Wilmington, NC (a couple of miles away from Terri), came back as NO SUCH ADDRESS, despite its having the SAME computer-printed CORRECT mailing address as always!!!.

 
Teri (CORRECTED: A woman at Mailboxes, Etc. here in PV), told me today SHE has not gotten HER check either.


While I was incarcerated in New Hanover County Detention Center (DRUG-TRAFFICKING Sheriff Edward McMahon-- a FUCK-GOD PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN -- made CERTAIN I was NEVER on his database of ever having been there -- so his OTHER PALS could eventually MURDER ME and there be little "Government Record" of my time in Wilmington.


ED MCMAHON CONSCIOUSLY HELPED PLAN MY MURDER AND DID MURDER MY BEST FRIEND AND BUSINESS-PARTNER-DESIGNATE EVAN FISH.



See more here -- where Bob Gruber (Publisher), and Kevin Maurer (recent FLED Wilmington after my BLOG made things TOO HOT for him). Kevin is CIA who has written SEVERAL books describing the War in Afghanistan, etc. -- as well as NO EASY DAY, Matt Bissonnette's alleged account of the MURDER OF OSAMA BIN LADEN.





Bin Laden was ORDERED MURDERED at any cost -- by the BLACKMAILED FAGGOT-NIGGER Barack Obama, to PROTECT the Bush Family who had been in business for YEARS and YEARS with the narco-trafficking branch of the Bin Ladens, ONE of the WEALTHIEST FAMILIES in Saudi Arabia, and close to the TOP ROYALS who provided the PILOTS for 9/11.


Please NOTE: My wealthiest Kenan Relatives STOPPED contributing to the Republican Party EN MASSE on 9/11 2001. They became AWARE of the Bush Family planning it with Dick Cheney, MY MOTHER, etc., and there were ALSO consequences to Bush/Cheney -- and Barack Obama by extension -- FAVORING OPEC over US Companies, like Exxon-Mobil and Chevron -- both controlled primarily by various Kenan Charitable Trusts (MOST no longer contain the Kenan name).


As ALL MAINSTREAM PRESS has published, DOMESTIC DRILLING decreased in EVERY YEAR of George W. Bush's administration -- SO WE HAD TO BUY ARAB OIL!!!


Despite IGNORANT GOD-HATING WHITE PROTESTANTS yelling "Drill, Baby Drill", domestic oil production and new drilling rose DRAMATICALLY in every year of the Obama Administration. Today, we are the SECOND LARGEST oil producer in the world and are expected to TAKE OVER #1 place by BEATING Saudi Arabia within a few months, now.


Oil Production is a MIXED BLESSING at best, but Obama HAS gotten us BACK toward Domestic Dependence, no???

 
>>> AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS:


At the time of the OIL SPILL in the Gulf, soon, cameras got to the well head. THERE they discovered that the PART THAT FAILED had either been installed by and/or the responsibility to maintain was on HALLIBURTON, a Dick Cheney Company.


This was reported WIDELY, and I saw it BOTH on CNN and in the Atlanta Journal/Constitution. I've seen it WORLDWIDE on the Internets as well. And then in the FALL of 2012 -- as I returned from picking up my last belongings in Stone Mountain, GA, I met a Halliburton Manager or District Manager at a BP gas pump!!!


Read more just past halfway down this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/why-christmas-is-spelled-n-e-w-y-o-r-k.html


 


See this capture:


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FOX NEWS and CNN Long-Time Contributor IMRAN ANWAR CONFIRMS (to me, personally) That ALL US NEWS PEOPLE KNOW That the Bush and Bin Laden Families PLANNED 9/11 TOGETHER!!!


Imran Anwar (far left) on FOX NEWS.
 
 
 

And the NEW YORK TIMES was actually KIND ENOUGH to send an emissary to Wilmington, NC in early 2012 to let me know they had PAID OFF Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu, the LARGEST MEXICAN CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER in partnership with the BUSH FAMILY


As ALL who WATCH ANY NEWS AT ALL know, the ENTIRE New York Times editorial staff was ABOUT TO QUIT because Carlos Slim (who had purchased a piece of its paper -- but MORE EFFECTIVELY a LOT OF ITS DEBT, had been FORCING THEM to cover up narco-trafficking -- especially when conducted by the US Government.



Among other things.



Here is the Wilmington, NC StarNews article on Evan Fish's death: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01


I had NOT checked it in about six months -- and I see that Publisher Bob Gruber AGAIN had his NAZI NARCO-TRAFFICKING PROTESTANT WHITE REPUBLICANS delete ALL my several comments AGAIN!!!


Kevin Maurer either was FIRED or QUIT the paper and DISAPPEARED!!! (about July 1, 2013), so it wan 't him -- although he DID control all Wilmington, NC NEWS so that NO ONE knew how HUGE the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR drug trade actually IS in Port Wilmington -- most of it off-loaded from private yachts in the small BACKWATERS around Wilmington.


Please REMEMBER that I CAUGHT the HEAD of the 2010 Puerto Vallarta Writers' Club (a Yacht Captain who pilots DRUG-LOADED private yachts BACK to the USA for rich folk who would rather FLY HOME -- and probably NEVER KNEW their boats were used to smuggle drugs).


Wilmington is just COCK-A-BLOCK with small waterways with RICH PEOPLE'S YACHTS comin' and goin', no???


Here is the article that AGAIN does NOT contain Evan Fish's name -- which I added each time -- and has now FOUR TIMES been purged of my comments: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01 .


INTERESTING that these two comments SURVIVE -- both people I know from phone calls and emails: Evan's MOTHER and BESTFRIEND from High School. At THE TIME THEY POSTED, my comment that included Evan's NAME still stood -- so they do NOT mention his FULL name.





Lynn Imhoff Bridger · Rittman High School
This man that took his own life is my son. And before his heart and mind became troubled, he was a bright, funny, handsome, loving, sweet person. His loss in our lives leaves our hearts crushed. May you hold your loved ones tighter and say a prayer for mine.




Chris Allmond · Works at The U.S. Army
Evan, I would have given anything to have been there with you to tell you that everything is going to be ok... you have no idea how much I miss you man... I know ill see you one day soon, I hope you'll be there waiting for me ready to kick some tail in a swim meet, love you man.


 
Ben McCoy, no???



Also, Ben McCoy -- a Republican "Leader" of sorts made a LONG comment -- Ben FREQUENTLY commenting in the Wilmington Press and Blogs in ways to help COVER UP the Wilmington naco-trafficking and ASSASSINATIONS by CIA and others to PROTECT IT. It is RUN by Sen. Thom Goolsby, a Republican.



Here is MORE on my interaction with Evan Fish's best high school friend -- contains PROOF that the US Army that Christopher Allmond belonged to had VOWED to go TOTAL NAZI!!!






MY  OLD ORIGINAL POINT had been that I wrote Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian Church SEVERAL LETTERS from jail -- and ONLY ONE came back to me, US Post Office-stamped "NO SUCH ADDRESS" -- even though it was absolutely PERFECTLY addressed.


I do NOT know if the other letters ever reached Ernie.

 
The US Post Office is COMPLICIT in the CIA/NSA/Republican Party/Episcopal Church WORLDWIDE narco-trafficking HEADED NOW by blackmailed NIGGER-FAGGOT Barack Obama.


We'll SEE if Eric Holder or the Chicago US Attorneys are TRAITORS TO THE US CONSTITUTION as well, no???


>>> AND ONE MORE THING: A RE-PRINT:


From here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/last-night-i-quadrupled-my-ability-to.html


Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Last Night I QUADRUPLED My Ability to SUE THE PANTS OFF "North Carolina Entities" -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

>>> THIS JUST IN at 1:39 PM, CDT:
 
 
Luis Melgoza whom I accuse with my FAKE cousin Salvador Fuentes of being TOP CIA narco-traffickers in Puerto Vallarta today, has just BLOCKED MY EMAILS.
 
 
 
SUPER-DUPER UBER-DUBER-LOL!!! !!! !!!
 
 
 
 
Click image to read.
 

 
* * *
 
 
 
 
CLICK image to see fully: Bible-Based Marriage. You can SEE why Republicans, Chrislamists, and OTHER woman-haters LOVE "Biblical Marriage" -- the MAN can do ANYTHING!!!
 
 
 
Here is a FACTUAL DESCRIPTION of "Bible-Based Marriage" from Ms. Betty Bowers that is MOST AMUSING. Since Chrislamists and even most "real Christians" don't actually RETAIN what the Bible ACTUALLY SAYS when they VERY RARELY read the thing, I recommend ALL people watch this short video:
 
 
 





 
>>> NOTES ABOUT VARIOUS!!!:



1. FIRST, I must admit my ERRORS!!!: TelMex came out to repair my phone and Internet, and it was discovered that the line running into the house as well as an inconvenient phone-plug reception outlet in my kitchen STILL WORKED. The problem was in the in-house wiring and my landlord is having that taken care of today. In the meantime I have this inconvenient place to plug in AND working phone and Internet.


But it AIN'T THAT SIMPLE (although TelMex is OFF THE HOOK, hackers got me in many other things, possibly still including some of Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu who owns TelMex), I have gotten TWO crank calls this morning with NO ONE on the line, but I could hear breathing and background sounds. I traced the numbers:


(555) 063-4000 is a Mexican number that via Google I discovered is WELL LINKED to harassing calls from Mexican Drug Mafia!!! And (818) 863-2300 is a Glendale, CA number associated with Pointe Communications Corporation that was bought by Telscape International IN GEORGIA!!!:
1325 Northmeadow Parkway, Roswell, GA 30076. The company is KNOWN to sell OVER-PRICED telecommunications services to Latin America -- and for making HARASSING PHONE CALLS HERE. HA!!!


Additionally, the company's Chairman and CEO, Stephen E. Raville is Director of several other companies, INCLUDING First Union/Wachovia Bank of Georgia -- and some blog readers will remember that I had my accounts at First Union until Wachovia bought them and they IMMEDIATELY raised all fees and DROPPED significant customer service. They also RAISED interest rates on my credit cards to DOUBLE (just like the CitiBank did to me at the same time in 2009 -- even though since 1990, I'd had not a single blemish on my credit report).


THIS what had caused me to move to Bank of America when I THEN had NO IDEA my Kenan relatives OWNED controlling interest in BoA -- whom I've NEVER had a problem with and who have REGAINED their position as the LARGEST BANK in America (admittedly, BIG BANKS are an UBER-PROBLEM, but BoA is the exception, now that the earlier CEO who SADDLED them with Countrywide RIP OFF mortgage company was CANNED, although BoA STILL must make amends to the victims of Countrywide -- a BIG DRAIN on its profits.


Of course this PROVES that the Repubpican Party of Georgia under Gov. Nathan Deal, etc. STILL HARASSES ME IN MEXICO!!! See more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/clarification-of-republican-party.html .


2. The landlord's phone-wiring repairman just showed up, so my writing of this blog post MIGHT soon be interrupted.


3. I will GET TO the issues suggested by today's title soon, but LOOK what I got from my friend in Wilmington, NC who had ONCE OFFERED that her husband's Ku Klux Klan and Biker Groups were offering to BEAT UP District Attorney Benjamin R. David (Dem.) and Judge Sandra Ray Criner (Rep. -- and this BEFORE I had additional troubles from Judge Jeffrey Noecker or he would have been included too). Readers will remember that when this happened late summer 2011, that I THANKED THEM for their KIND OFFER, but TOTALLY ESCHEWING VIOLENCE, I accepted lunch at The Olive Garden and two packs of cigarettes, instead.


Also, this person's husband suffers from absolute chemical impotence as he's recovering from a major illness (that does NOT keep him from the Klan, etc.), and she told me how she SUCCESSFULLY sucks him to completion, regardless. I used this HOPE and was able to "do myself" in the New Hanover County Jail the next time I was arrested and suffered IMPOTENCE due to the chemical added to the Kool-Aide they serve there. HA!!!:


A Nameless Friend on Facebook:
 
 
man that sucks my son is blocked to..hes a lot like you..winston ritter look him up when you can
 
  • Monday

  • Scott Kenan


    Kind of a funny reply because I don't know HOW OLD your son is and if this is a GOOD THING or a BAD THING in your opinion.

  • Also, there are LOTS of Winston Ritters in the world,so I can't find him without more info!!!


  • Scott
     
     

    A NAMELESS FRIEND ON FACEBOOK:
  • Today
  •  


    hes 31 and his pic is a twisted white cartun he also goes by Dr.W.A.R

    i went back to look its a doctor and in the back ground it has flames of fire...
    • So her SON is being COCK-SUCKED by a White Rap Artist who can be seen here (a Ron-Paul Republican who is CLEARLY patriotic, if misguided on Economics: https://www.facebook.com/drwar2#!/drwar2 and here too: http://www.doctorwar.com/ .


      4. CNN knooocked it OUT OF THE PARK last night, with Piers Morgan setting up his "Grill" -- which is MUCH better than "Crossfire" ever was, and Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt is PERFECT in the "round-table" discussion format -- he even FORGOT to alliterate. LOL!!!


      They PROVED they HAVE NEW BALLS by having Andrew Sullivan on with Anderson -- as as EVERYBODY KNOWS, Andrew's ONLY beard is worn ON HIS FACE!!! He is ALSO SO like me in understanding to politics, and while he ALL BUT unmasked "Christiane" (she was "Christine" on CNN until a few years ago) Amanpour, the British-Iranian journalist as COMPLICIT with CIA-Republican Party (which I have wanted to do for SOME TIME), she had some good counter-points as well -- but NOT ENOUGH to make her look in any way like a person of Integrity.


      5. I found and bought water-proofing yesterday -- YAY!!! The phone-line repair guy is fixing the problems. Landlord explained the use of "buried tiles" on the new roof in a way that HE understood. LOL!!!


      >>> THE KEY POINT TODAY!!!:


      As I have said ALL ALONG, I saved EVERYONE's BUSINESS CARDS for the last 3.5 years: HUNDREDS OF THEM, separated into groups by time and place. This is the ONE thing that no one has compromised or stolen. Last night I opened the batch from Wilmington, NC, and I can NOW put faces, phone numbers, businesses, and email addresses with many people whom I've NOT named previously (or not had the other info on), in this blog. I will comment on a VERY FEW of them now:


      1. Fairy Tails of North Carolina (910) 250-0133, www.fairytailsnc.com , possibly gone now, is/was a MOBILE WHORE HOUSE of gals for guys in a VAN who DISGORGED both Michael "Jersey" Keogh and Robbie Trahan DRUNK in front of me (by chance), and shocked that they'd have money for such "high-class whores", I asked them how they could afford it. THEY BOTH BRAGGED DRUNKENLY that Wilmington Beat Cops had GIVEN THEM the lays in gratitude for info they had given ON ME to District Attorney Ben David!!!


      2. The "Just Joe" who has harassed me MANY TIMES as documented on this blog, gave me his business card which states his business name as "Massage 2 You", Joe Miltner, 613 Emory St., Wilmington, NC 28405, (910) 538-9674 cell. This is in STARK CONTRAST to how I've described him -- but maybe he is NOT a dirty little leftover Hippie handyman, after all, but the "Swedish Massage Artist" his card claims, nes pas???


      3. I met Joe Campese, wife, and children at the largest gas station before College Rd. becomes I-40. I was "bumming money for gasoline", and before they knew ANYTHING from me, they helped with $20.00. THEN we talked a bit and I learned that he had WORKED for Thomas S. Kenan III and OTHER Kenans, but building/re-building docks and decks at their Figure-Eight Island homes. When I told him I thought the Kenans were PROBABLY the secretly wealthiest family in the USA, he and his wife got ALL EXCITED, Joe offering that he thought that TOO, given the security clearances he had to go through before working for the Kenans.


      4. Janice Thomas of The French House (a friend to writers), at Dock and Third, first claimed her good friend Sen. Goolsby (possible CORRECTION: she might have said D.A. Ben David -- rather than Sen. Goolsby), was NOT a narco-trafficker -- until she read some of my blog. LOL!!!


      5. Christopher Wright Rogers' PROBATION OFFICER who came to inspect my 8th Street apartment to be sure it was suitable (Chris trying to keep me from speaking with her -- which did NOT work -- this when he and Cindy Beatty lived with me as FREELOADERS for six weeks, leaving behind the EVIDENCE of their verbal claim to me that they SPIED on me for Wilmington Detectives and Ben David), is Anna Mayo: (910) 251-5757, ext. 298.


      I might also add that I found the BEST place to seduce black guys into having sex with me was in front of the Probation Office, only 1.5 blocks from that apartment.


      6. The McDonalds franchise management I dealt with (who BACKED UP their store -- NOT me), when I called and reported (910) 799-7548 the OBVIOUS sales of ILLEGAL DRUGS at both their counter and Drive-Thru window at Market near Kerr, was BOTH Tom Sheehan and Ken (or Tim) Denny.


      7. Donna Merritt, keyboardist and vocalist extraordinaire who was ONCE official keyboardist to the Governor of Georgia (Zig-Zag Zell???), played once a week at David Nash's Costello's Piano Bar and Drug-Deals-Den -- as well as Sundays at the "gay church", St. Jude MCC, whose minister John McLaughlin (a defrocked Catholic priest), was ALSO in the drug trade. Donna and her husband cussed me out in person and via emails MANY TIMES, using language WORSE THAN MY WORST!!!


      8. I was PLEASED to see that Curtis Thompson -- Wilmington's REIGNING DRAG QUEEN who told me about his sex with MANY high Wilmington Officials as well as "low life", has a PATRIOTIC business card as he SHOULD have -- and it PROMOTES his employer, Village market at Dock and Second!!! YAY!!!


      9. Lucas John is a very handsome, young (28???) restaurant/bar manager of The Eat Spot at Princess and Front Streets. He's 6' 10", and when I met him, I talked him into sex with me -- he admitting he'd never had sex with a man before. But he was working -- and by the time I tried to collect the free drink he promised me at his bar, he had "changed his mind". I RESPECTED that, and still do him. he's an EXCELLENT manager, which I am qualified to say.


      He, too, knew that the upstairs "The Spot" private club (which he did NOT have management over), was actually a private club for TOP DRUG MAFIA.


      10. Robert D. Moffitt, "Wilmington Ambassador", is one of the people street folks claimed WARNED THEM before HUGE illegal drug shipments came in -- so they could AVOID ANY TROUBLE and STAY AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN for a while. The Harbor-Master was who Robbie Trahan and Jersey claimed THE SAME THING about. (910) 612-2397


      11. Dawn B. Carter, Director of Resource Development at Good Shepherd Center, (910) 763-4424, ext. 113, gscresources@bellsouth.net , FIRST told me she would work with me teaching WRITING to homeless there, but LATER REFUSED MY CALLS -- after I blogged about how someone associated with and working with Good Shepherd Center had SHOT IN THE FACE the two "illegal" Colombians who were friends of my first (Colombian) roommate in Wilmington, David Escalante, because they had DEMANDED pay for their work and were tired of getting NOTHING.


      David was told they would do the SAME TO HIM if he ever asked to be paid again -- by this guy or Good Shepherd Center. David FLED Wilmington for Charlotte and was never heard from again.


      12. Andy Williams, LCSW, TRIUMPH, 5505Creedmoor Rd., Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27612, (919) 852-5352, cell: (919) 633-3885, www.triumphcares.com , anwilliams@triumphcares.com , is the person my parents took me to to SCHEDULE a psychiatric evaluation with when I first arrived in Raleigh in Dec. 2010, and he's the one who after speaking with my parents (privately behind closed doors) AFTER speaking with me -- only THEN changing from normal procedure with NO diagnosis of me but a scheduled appointment with a shrink, later, to INSISTING TO ME THAT I AM BIPOLAR, no "ifs, ands, or buts/butts" -- so I NO LONGER TRUSTED him or his agency, nor the one he scheduled me with, Dr. Dittmer of Carolina Behavioral Care, PA, at the EXACT SAME address and suite number, for Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 8:00 AM.


      I CANCELLED this appointment, which is WHEN and WHY my parents had me REMOVED from their house by Raleigh Police, DISALLOWED in-person contact with them for a year or to set foot on their property, and caused to be HOMELESS in Raleigh, moving to Wilmington a couple of weeks later after my stint observing HIGH REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS seeking MAN-DATES at the YMCA across Hillborough Street from the Republican State Headquarters (where I slipped MANY notes under many doors -- LOL!!!).


      Too bad LAW ENFORCEMENT is COMPLETELY BROKEN in North Carolina and Georgia, and people like ME have to do all the REAL INVESTIGATIONS of DRUG MAFIA.



      WOULDN'T YOU AGREE???



      Scott

       
      Honest-to-God, this is the FIRST IMAGE TO COME UP when I googled "illegal drugs in wilmington, nc". This is District Attorney Benjamin R. David's "mincing queen" photo that I have used before.
       
       
       
      HA!!!
       
       
      .
      .


      Scott

      .

      No comments: