Saturday, July 20, 2013

We Interrupt This Faux-Buddhist Mini-Retreat/Vacation (for a moment of clarity) . . .

First I look left . . .



 
 
 
Then I looked right:
 
 
 
 
 
And when the choo-choo came, I had an ice cream:
 

 
 
The laguna 100 feet behind me was FULL of crocks and caimans -- but they have NO INTEREST in a sandy beach. It was the Saper/Chicago Drug Mafia Lawsuit that SUDDENLY MADE SENSE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AND HERE'S WHY:
 
 
 
1. FINALLY EXPLAINED was the lawsuit for Libel in the Obama/Rahm Emanuel Mafia's Chicago District Courts. They had only "sued" me for $50,000.00 in damages and that I remove reference to Jamie Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Advisors, Saper Law, LLC, Chicago --and all their employees as well.
 
 
 
 
And since I was never legally served (provable in a court of law), it was not a lawsuit but just an
 
 
 
NSA/CIA SHAM TO SILENCE ME.
 
 
 
But that's the easy part -- WHY did Dahlia Saper take Andrew Cook and Jamie Sutherland (who both LIKED my fictionalizations of them and their companies -- and I have email from Andrew to PROVE THIS) OFF THE CASE -- when Jamie NOMINALLY filed the suit???
 
 
And since I even SPOKE WITH Presiding Judge of Chicago District Courts William Maddux, and HE AGREED that if what I said about the suit's service was TRUE, it was ILLEGAL and a SHAM -- yet my case passed over his desk for APPROVAL at least once and he ALLOWED IT TO CONTINUE -- and NOT ONLY THAT, but without showing ONE BIT OF EVIDENCE that I had harmed ANYONE AT ALL, Chicago District Court AWARDED THE PLAINTIFF a full HALF MILLION DOLLARS (ten times what the suit asked for), as well as assigning Jamie ownership of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, THIS BLOG's DOMAIN and all 1,700+ essay-length postings.
 
 
 
It also gives the "aggrieved party" COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP of ALL MY EMAILS written from the date of this FAKE DOCUMENT's CREATION though Kingdom Come, Infinity, or WHAT HAVE YOU -- every single one, almost (ishhh)!!!.
 
 
 
LOL!!!
 
 
 
Because I ALSO have emails from Saper Law stating that they have NO INTEREST in getting the monetary award -- or reasonable hope that I could ever pay $50,000.00, let alone $500,000.00 as finally awarded, I could not WRACK MY BRAIN ENOUGH to understand this peculiar and HYPER-RISKY ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR.
 
 
 
WHY WOULD THEY RISK THEIR PROFESSIONAL CAREERS AND SENTENCES OF YEARS IN JAIL TO ACCOMPLISH THIS???
 
 
 1. Despite my extensive blogging and emailing to DECISIONMAKERS at EVERY US Service Academy and War College that www.pentagon-usa.com represents in selling ad space, little change in clients has occurred. But with these two postings gone VIRAL ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/pubicly-nailing-pentagon-publishing-inc.html as well as http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html ), Michael Massicott and nominal owner Patrick Stansbury HAD TO BE PROTECTED by having PROOF THAT I'M AN ILLEGAL NUTBALL so that the CIA/Republican Party Narco-Trafficking that uses Pentagon Publishing to DISTRIBUTE all the illegal drugs flown back on US Air Force planes to Maxwell AFB (and others -- but Maxwell has the US Air War College, US Air Command & Staff College, and the there was ANOTHER, but according to Patrick's Clients List, it is now GONE)!!!
 
 
With the COURT's JUDGEMENT, Pentagon Publishing (and others, for that matter), can show FAKE PROOF of my errors and DEVIL-NATURE!!!
 
 
They HOPE this works out OK for their future -- and I do NOT resurface (generally meaning "continue to live and breath un-committed or jailed and rational"), and SUE THE CRAP OUT IF THEM as well as PUT THEM IN FEDERAL PRISON.
 
 
 
I would not have bet on this one.
 
 
 
2. Whether I get to follow through on what I MUST NOW do here, they have created ENOUGH LEGAL MAYHEM that absolutely NO MAINSTREAM or dinky-stream publisher will now EVER touch ANYTHING I write -- because the NSA/CIA with have this FAKE DOC to scare them off with.
 
 
Remember, when Don Weise and the Lawyers of Alyson Books/HERE! Media CANCELLED my contract in January of 2010, they gave back my rights in a nice email -- but called me by phone to EMPHATICALLY STATE that they would see that I was NEVER PUBLISHED which made NO SENSE AT ALL because there is NOTHING POLITICAL in WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.
 
 
 
But John Lahr of the NEW YORKER had told me that Maria St. Just had DESTROYED her correspondence with Tennessee Williams that mentioned ME (and other correspondence), BEFORE she published her book of letters.
 
 
And Sewanee (when it gave approval for a production of Tom's last play that had not been entirely completed, IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE), they FIRST approved John Uecker (who had smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow -- possibly at Tom's request), to EDIT THE SCRIPT and REMOVE THE CHARACTER MAC (based on me by even John Uecker's estimation), this was NOT ONLY extreme SAVAGERY to Tennessee Williams' work -- but deliberate.
 
 
My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC had worked with them ALL ALONG in her capacity of Dick Cheney's BOSS and liaison to the last three Popes who were ALSO NAZIs. I just KNEW TOO MUCH and despite the THIRTY YEARS of forced Lithium -- my MIND had come through with FLYING COLORS!!!
 
 
I just know TOO MUCH about the NAZI TAKE-OVER of America by the CIA/NSA Republicans with blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama now protecting the CIA World-Wide Narco-Trafficking Operation, and Bill Clinton having expanded it MORE than even a BUSH could (since everyone in Latin American has known for DECADES that the Bush Family runs all the drugs NORTH and guns SOUTH, a Democrat could work with LESS RESISTANCE!!!
 
 
For details, please contact Mr. Martin Lamb in Panama where he claims he launders more Bush Family Drug Money than ANYONE ELSE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/martin-lamb-george-w-bushs-self.html .
 
 
I believe this explains the LOGIC BEHIND ALL THIS, and I thank Senor Dios for the insight.
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
Babs Bush knows what SHE'S DOIN' -- and I SALUTE ACHIEVEMENT!!!
 
 
 
BULLY FOR THEM.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: