Thursday, July 25, 2013

Continuing to FORCE the US Government to LISTEN TO ME!!!

 
This currently the lead story on www.HuffingtonPost.com . SAD, but it PROVES that Democrats have to MOB President Obama to KEEP HIM from obeying Bush/Cheney.
 
 
 
At least NOW, it's PROVEN BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT!!!
 
 
Faggots IS as faggots DOES!!!
 
 
 
 
 





>>> AS THINGS HAVE DEVELOPED . . .


1. Here is something new:



Congrats Chablis!!!
 
 
See how I'm taking down the Obama, Bush, Cheney, Clinton DRUG MAFIA!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .
 
 
I have YOU to thank for the advice you gave me in Charleston 1995 or 96 -- the day Princess Diana was killed.
 
 
As you know, I worked for Tennessee Williams and promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would get President Kennedy's REVENGE one day.
 
 
 
That day is TODAY!!!
 
 
 
Kisses,
Scott
 
 
 
Chablis with John Cusack in the movie MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL.
 
 
 
Although I haven't blogged about it before, John Cusack's first cousin of the same last name bunked two beds over from me in Mercy House Homeless Shelter from October 2011 - January 2012, when I was kicked out after the UGLIEST closet case falsely claimed I had made a pass at him in the shower room.
 
 
I had ALREADY had sex with 1/3 of the residents -- eventually with over half of them -- just to show I could DO IT!!!
 
 
And they WERE all tastey -- or thrusty.
 
 
But not with THIS Cusack -- he was a shaved-head dope-taker and 6' 8" tall!!! His girlfriend a TOTAL SKANK, and he had nipple clamps and other such devices tied all over his black leather jacket. Said he had had no personal contact with John or Joan Cusack since he was in high school or so.
 
 
But Marc LaFont -- who "dated me" 1995 - 1997 --and who TURNED OUT TO BE a heavy narco-trafficker living on South Broadway in Santa Ana, CA and had MOVED THERE in 1988 because his back yard directly abutted the back yard of my first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) then Opperman -- later Larsen, then married to the JEW Kim Opperman, Ian living there and Andrea being born there.
 
 
It was because Uncle Bob allowed Jan to marry a JEW that Mom murdered him (google to find the details). And Marc was watching them CLOSELY!!!
 
 
It was Marc LaFont who was with me when we left Olympic Park about two minutes before the bomb went off (I had been closest to the spot of detonation for TWO HOURS previously, so assume it was meant to also kill me).
 
 
And Marc accompanied me to Savannah, GA the weekend (I think it was a weekend), that Princess Diana was killed -- and we went to Chablis's Show and talked with her a good while after it.
 
 

Like · · Promote ·
 


 
* * *


2. It occurs to me that I have already done something quite monumental -- and I REALLY need do NO MORE, but I must stop for a couple of days and TAKE STOCK of how far I have come before I even REALIZED IT CONSCIOUSLY.



3. But to have MAXIMUM EFFECT and MORE QUICKLY, I must continue the legal/political "fights" in Chicago and Wilmington, NC.



4. That said, even though the US Government has been MONITORING all my communications and been snooping INTIMATELY via my computers and various electronic devices for years and YEARS, they REALLY expected me to be "OFFED" long before now -- and NEVER really considered they would have to DEAL WITH ME.



Which is to say "Deal with TRUE modern US History."



They need a while to STRATEGIZE and decide how best to handle me.


5. So Monday afternoon, July 29, 2013 is the earliest I will try to CALL them.


6. A simple email recognizing they have received MINE and will study it would be appreciated -- but NO government agent has had big enough BALLS to do that before -- including the FBI in TWO offices -- and US Attorney, Raleigh, NC.

 
But they will NOT be able to avoid me now.


Scott




.

No comments: