Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Let's Get This Show ON THE ROAD!!!

>>> THIS MORNING (or later), I WILL CONTACT THE US ATTORNEY IN CHICAGO, but I will write a script for my first call which I'll publish HERE first, before calling.
1. But FIRST I called the Chicago Clerk of Courts to ask clarification on the status of case 2012-L-005377. Here is a screen-capture of what shows:
Click to see fully.
2. I was FIRST patched by the Court Phone-Answerer (after she got my details and said she was sending me to the right person in the "Law Division"), into a call from ANOTHER PERSON CALLING LIKE ME -- instead to anyone actually working for the Courts.


Deliberate???


3. On my SECOND ATTEMPT, I got through to a woman in the Law Division who pulled up the record of my case and after examining it, said that my case will NOW GO TO TRIAL -- and it is assigned to Presiding Judge William Maddux!!!


This is VERY CONFUSING (but at least she got to look at the judgment for half a million dollars, etc. where it says "EXECUTE OR PERFORM - ALLOWED - " and NEVERTHELESS said it still goes to trial in Judge Maddux's Court -- the PENALTY apparently ALREADY DECIDED -- despite the Court Employee's CLAIM that it will "now go to trial".


Maybe this is normal, but the Court made it CRYSTAL CLEAR TO ME many months ago that they have NO indigent assistance to people NOT citizens of Illinois, so they can't much help me with explanations, even -- and Dahlia Saper and Saper Law tell me nothing -- except that Chris McElwain CLAIMED that they had WON the case and would move IMMEDIATELY to transfer ownership of my property that they could (payment of royalties from Amazon.com, assignment of this blog's domain). This from my call to Saper Law on approximately June 26, 2013. So far I have seen NO EVIDENCE that they have acted.



>>> IN THE END, the Court Info Officer admonished me for having spoken with Judge William Maddux, which she was "illegal for (me) to do." I replied that Judge Maddux had CHOSEN TO SPEAK WITH ME, so she should REPRIMAND HIM, not me (he having KNOWLEGE OF THE LAW)!!!


This was when she HUNG UP on me -- although neither of us had had raised voices or "pressure of speech".



Bottom Line is that Chris said they had WON THE CASE and now the Clerk of Court's Office tells me the case has to GO TO TRIAL NOW (despite a judgment of penalties already having been made)!!! And don't forget, the case was NEVER SERVED TO ME LEGALLY!!!

4. To be certain I understood Chris McElwain correctly, I just now called him at Saper Law and I would like to state that he is ALWAYS most professional with me on the phone. Because he has (to my knowledge), not been on my case, I have nothing against him, but he DID CONFIRM that they had WON THE CASE on June 25, 2013, and that Saper Law IS NOW doing everything in its power to SEIZE MY non-FINANCIAL ASSETS -- primarily my royalties from WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, and the copyrights to ALL MY BLOG POSTS, ALL MY EMAILS CONTAINING MENTION of any of these matters, and assignment or ownership of this blog's DOMAIN.



HOW COULD THE COURT'S INFO OFFICERS AND SAPER LAW BE SO OUT OF SYNC ON THIS???



5. Clearly since EVERYONE IN CHICAGO (although working on OPPOSITE BELIEFS of the status of this case), still ACTS LIKE it was a legally served suit and has NO INTENTION of "backing down", I MUST go to a higher, Federal Authority.


I DID clearly tell Chris McElwain that I will now proceed to contact the US ATTORNEY in this matter and intend to eventually put Dahlia Saper and anyone who is a LAWYER and continued this case in any legal manner after Emerson Oertel was taken OFF it.



I made CLEAR ONCE AGAIN, that I do NOT believe Jed Clampon and Emerson Oertel are my REAL PROBLEM (google in this blog and look for the fictitious names JAIME SOUTHHEIMER, lawyers RANDY BRIEFS and DELILAH GUMPSHUN of BRIEFS, GUMPSHUN, & GREE(D), LLC, as well as WELLS CARGO POWDER DRUG TRANSPORT), and would NOT SEEK penalties against Jed Clampon or Emerson Oertel -- a graduate of Kenan University at Duke with "EMERSON" for a middle name), but since Jamie has ALLOWED Saper Law to use this NEVER SERVED LEGALLY TO ME case, I probably will have NO CHOICE but to pursue him too.



Assuming no FURTHER IMPORTANT DISTRACTIONS, that should be accomplished TODAY, and after a BREAK, I will compose the "intro spiel" for the US Attorney's Office on blog before attempting to make the phone call.


Scott



Image-googling "Scott in Jail", the first thing up is the NRHP-listed Old Scott County Jail in Huntsville, Tennessee, USA.

.

No comments: