Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wormwood (Wilmington, NC), Looks PRETTY from the Water, No??? (But THIS is what I see . . . )

 
The impressive building to the left is the Nixon Federal Building, where I gave evidence to DEA agent Jeff Grant -- but NOTHING happened. On its grounds, I smoked pot openly with Frank Sinatra's great-nephew Danny, as well as his father-in-law, "Confederate" Dollar -- it's completely camera-covered, but the Feds don't care about pot smoking and the Wilmington Police would rather not worry about the Federal Court House Grounds.


 
 
This building was FORMERLY the US Customs House, when William R. Kenan, SENIOR was the Head of Tax Collection (import duties, etc.). This position was perhaps MOST powerful political position in NC then (Wilmington being the largest and wealthiest city in NC until later), and BRIBES was the name of the game.
 
 
Previously, Mr. Kenan had been a member of the Elite Duplin (County) Rifles -- the BEST sharp-shooters in the Confederacy, and made up HALF of William R. Kenan, SR.'s close Kenan relatives. Mr. Kenan is credited as the ONLY Confederate to penetrate Washington, DC deep enough to take a clear shot at President Lincoln. He missed but killed Lincoln's attaché.
 
 
The church in the background is First Presbyterian and you see Kenan Steeple -- it the highest in town to THIS DAY, and its congregation the wealthiest -- even richer than the "Super-Snoot" Episcopalians (who have in their "Back Boneyard" both the first American-born -- white -- dramatist, and the husband of Mary Baker Eddy lies only a few bones away!!!



And Mrs. Eddy BEGAN writing SCIENCE AND THE KEY TO HEALTH in Wilmington a few BLOCKS away)!!!




>>> DISCLAIMER: The Kenan Family traces its bloodline through the entire Stuart Line in Scotland, so AUTHORIZED what is now called the Presbyterian Church.



William R. Kenan, SENIOR and the then-Pastor of First Prez are the GREATEST FORCES behind the 1899 Wilmington Race Riot that emboldened Southerners to pass ALL the Jim Crow Laws across the South within TWO YEARS of this OUTRAGEOUSLY MOST GRIEVOUS RACIAL CRIME in US HISTORY.



Think about it: Wilmington is the ONLY city in the United States to have had its ENTIRE BLACK POPULATION terrorized, many run out of town (it had been a Mecca for educated blacks who held at least half the elected positions and owned many of the most profitable businesses in town), but also, HUNDREDS OF SEVERED BLOODY HEADS of black folk were impaled on stakes and the peninsula just to the left of this picture where the Cape Fear and Northeast Cape Fear Rivers meet was known as "Nigger-Head Point" for a couple of generations.



It is for THIS that I try to make "Kenan Family Amends".
 
 
 




I STILL have problems with MANY WHITES!!!:






Just TODAY!!!
 



* * *


>>> THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TONIGHT:



BECAUSE I have had to FACE THE FACT that the reason my "friend" Mayor Bill Saffo  has never apologized for the CRIMINAL WAY his Police and the State Courts tried EVERYTHING to murder me like they did my best friend and designated business partner Evan Fish on September 5, 2011 -- NOR could they keep me in JAIL (I was arrested five times on eight false charges -- but even District Attorney Benjamin R. David ADMITTED (personally or through assistants) to my attorney Jennifer Harjo that they did NOT have a bit of evidence against me that could hold up in a Court (with jury), it STILL TOOK A YEAR to get them dismissed -- and I stayed in jail a total of about two months FOR NO REASON with the D.A. KNOWING he had NO EVIDENCE.


Even today, Sheriff Edward McMahon has NO RECORD that I ever STAYED in the New Hanover County Detention Center. There are ALSO no records for my "friend" Joseph Christopher Spagnolo (called Joey Spaghetti -- a former Special Ops military person used to terrorize and kill those who threaten Wilmington's lucrative Narcotics Trade), despite Joey's MANY trips to jail that he GOT OUT OF quickly due to the help of the CIA/NSA.


Please google in this blog to see how DeKalb County, GA Court Records were ALSO CHANGED at least three times in the last few years -- largely to PROTECT now Superior Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter (a BLACK CUNT, in bed with Newt Gingrich), as well as Christal Presley (who got me the poisoned deal with Don Weise and Alyson Books -- and is best friend with Sean Hannity and his wife), as well as AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK, who not only SREWED ME IMMEDIATELY when I first confronted Christal with her LIES, but after getting a $25,000.00 judgment AGAINST ME in August 2010 in absentia, Court Records were CHANGED a few months ago to show that the case was dismissed.


 
I still have the paperwork as well as SCREEN-CAPTURES to show the TRUTH and the UNCONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES!!!



But with Mayor Bill Saffo now COMPLETELY CORRUPTED (remember: Wilmington has the LARGEST Seaport Drug Importation Operation in the US -- bigger than even Miami or Los Angeles, so we are talking BILLIONS and BILLIONS, annually -- he can't help it.


 
ANYONE elected mayor of Wilmington MUST get on board with narco-trafficking or THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE MYSTERIOUSLY KILLED!!!
 
 
 
I do NOT blame Bill Saffo -- he's done well otherwise.




>>> HERE'S MY POINT:


DUE TO MY NOT PREVIOUSLY REALIZING SOME OF THE COMPLICATIONS, I think it ONLY FAIR that I extend the deadline for VOLUNTARY remuneration of me by "North Carolina Entities" until August 1, 2013.



After that I go for the FINANCIAL JUGLAR.



 >>> ONE LAST MATTER FOR TONIGHT:


In my entire life, only TWO GUYS have "ambushed me" by declaring to me with apparent regret that they could NOT have sex with me -- and both times this happened was in Wilmington, NC. Before going further, I must say that with the MAJORITY of men being bisexual in FEELINGS (if not actions), this is NORMAL!!! They are NOT exceptions!!!



One I have blogged about before: Rev. Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian Church told me this -- and I think for him to even VOCALIZE such a thing took a LOT OF COURAGE!!! It also is a STATEMENT OF HIS LOVE AND ALLEGIANCE TO HIS FAMILY.


Period.


The other was Danny Sinatra -- and I have to tell this FAIRLY. I never intended to discuss this in a public forum because of my love and respect for Danny's mother, Patricia (who had sat me down for three hours and told me the BACK STORY of her selling controlling interest in Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives), who had asked me ONLY to become a good friend to Danny.


But I am STILL PREVENTED by hackers or WHOMEVER from placing calls to Danny OR Patricia, the last week -- and I've spoken with NEITHER since leaving Wilmington late April 2012. I also get NO REPLIES to my emails to them -- Patricia giving me an email address with an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT name than hers that she uses.


But Danny (some years ago), got into trouble with Meth and served an unknown-to-me amount of time in jail. He is ALSO banned "permanently" from opening an account at Bank of America -- so his wife, actress Phoebe Dollar does all their banking.


From MY perspective, his being on an Adderall Maintenance Program is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE and I've seen Danny so high he couldn't follow the simplest instructions -- as well as DESPARATELY try to get more of the drug when his monthly allotment was used up a week early.


Now, although Phoebe is a "Cult Actress" known for her Goth Roles, she does NOT seem to be affected by drugs AT ALL that I ever saw -- in fact I found her totally charming, loving, and BRIGHT!!! But they live with Phoebe's parents and her Dad is a TOTAL POT HEAD -- and that ENVIRONMENT probably HARMS Danny, although "Confederate" Dollar seems NOT to be harmed by his smoking -- and is one of the most interesting people I've ever met.



 
Photo of WHITE VICTORS, Wilmington, NC, 1899. NO PHOTOS of "Nigger-Head Point" survive that I've been able to find.



But I have SEARCHED THE INTERNETS, and Phoebe (who ALWAYS had a film in the works or under contract to do soon), and Danny (who worked on MANY local productions of movies and TV Shows), have NOTHING GOING ON, now -- things have obviously DETERIORATED.


I only hope that my observations will get BACK TO THEM and they THINK ABOUT what is happening to their LIVES IN WORMWOOD!!!


I apologize, especially, to Patricia Sinatra for being so public -- but right after I met her, I was jailed on a false charge and then LOST MY APARTMENT and went HOMELESS and had a TON OF DISTRACTIONS (people and even Police trying to kill me), so I did NOT get to know Danny as well as I would have liked to. At first he only met me to appease his mother -- but we got on quite well -- so well that I had had NO IDEA Danny had any kind of sexual attraction to me AT ALL!!!


But let me be TOTALLY CLEAR: Like Rev. Thompson, Danny was being VERY HONEST as well as making it CLEAR that his wife and family were his PRIORITY and he would not let the attraction GET IN THE WAY.



 
In the late 1800s, the Republican Party SUPPORTED RACIAL EQUALITY, while the Democrats were all out to KILL NIGGERS.
 
 
 
With the rise of the WHITE CHRISTIAN Republican Party in the 1970s and later, the POLARITY reversed -- and the Republican Party became the NAZI PARTY, as it is now.


 
* * *


>>> HAVING GIVEN EVERY WARNING, I will call the US Attorney in Chicago tomorrow (Thursday, 18 July, 2013), but NOT before 10:00 AM, local time.



Scott


 
 
 
.

No comments: