Thursday, July 18, 2013

"WHITE FAT!!!"

 
Top result of image-googling "The World's Fattest Dick". I'm not sure, but I DOUBT Barry Bam Bam has a "full African circumference".
 
 
 
 

>>> POSTED ON FACEBOOK THIS MORNING:



Has anybody seen...
 
 

Like · ·
 

 

Angela Bowie is an American cover girl, model, actress and musician. Ex-wife of... musician David Bowie, and is the mother of film director Duncan Jones. She draws upon her years of working with David Bowie, in the exciting Glam Rock '70s when boys were wearing mascara, and society was changing, to t...See More
Page: 172 like this


  • Scott Kenan Well, I'M not hiding-- although after my LAST POSTING and the fact that not only did Barack Obama/Dick Cheney/Bill Clinton/Baba-W-Daddy Bush DRUG MAFIA steal my garden hose overnight and PREVENT me from making ANY cell calls this morning, I'm going into seclusion for a few days of R and R and HOPE all my HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL FRIENDS demand that Obama COME OUT GAY -- as anyone reading the Press in any country OTHER THAN THE USA knows is how he was BLACKMAILED into serving the CIA/NSA NAZI narco-traffickers in-service to my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC -- and the last three Catholic Popes.
  •  
  •  
  • I trust that all the PUSSY EYES that read Roy's threads don't go into APOPLEXY today over my use of language -- I'm TRYIN' to clean it up!!! Scott http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
 
 

 
 



* * *


I expect to break my "spiritual, mental, and physical" retreat in a few days.


 
Y'all carry on without me!!!


Scott
















 
 
.

No comments: