Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BLESSINGS -- Hither and YON!!!

 
My GENTLE READERS will PLEASE RECALL that Arianna Huffington was once married to a REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN (Michael Huffington), in California and SUPPORTED all his RIGHT WING CAUSES -- until she CAUGHT HIM IN BED WITH A MAN!!!
 

 
The rest is HISTORY and I am PROUD AS PUNCH that the number TWO person at HuffingtonPost.com, Managing Editor Jimmy Soni SITS on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS at the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Kenan University at DUKE, Jimmy's (and Andrew Emerson Cook's of Saper Law, Chicago) alma mater.
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHAT'S UP, TALL SCOTTY???
 
 
1. I have been listening to Stile Antico's recording of GREGORIAN CHANT as I write this blog, lately. I love NOTHING MORE than old Catholic music, art, and architecture -- even though I am only catholic now.


It has an EMOTIONAL HONESTY that the Jingo-Pig, Racist, mostly WHITE Protestants CANNOT MATCH!!!


2. It is now FIVE DAYS since I left TWO VOICEMAILS in the Offices of the US Attorney in Chicago -- and I EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES to four addresses there as well . . .
 
 
But STILL no response WHATSOEVER!!!
 
 
Ditto for ALL Senators and Members of the US House who sit on "Homeland Security" Committees-- although only TWO DAYS have passed since then.

 
 
Is ANYONE ALIVE in US Government???

 
 
I have been sleeping long, and reducing cigarette, alcohol, and marijawanna intake ENTIRELY SPONTANEOUSLY the last several days -- after a DREAM in which Goddess/God told me that I need to conserve my strength, but that He/She/It would TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME -- because I have been FAITHFUL TO OUR MISSION so far.

 
 
ALL Praise Quetzalcoatl (or Friar Tuck) !!!

 
 
3. I don't think that Luis Melgoza will be SENT BACK to Puerto Vallarta to murder me for the CIA and the TOTALLY SELF-LOATHING NIGGER-FAGGOT Obama Government. He's too STUPID, and NEW TACTICS must be devised to SHUT ME UP!!! !!! !!!



4. So I will CONTINUE to enjoy this "HEAVENLY LIFE" under protection of the Mexican Federal Government -- and just HOPE I do NOT have to ACCEPT the offer (casual one, actually), of OFFICIAL POLITICAL ASYLUM in Mexico.



If I DO have to accept it for my protection, I will ABSOLUTELY renounce my US Citizenship.



It seems now just a BIG PILE OF WHITE-ASS, JINGO-CHRISTIAN SHIT!!!



Scott




 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 AMEN!!!
 
 
 
 
First, a definition: The term is most commonly used in reference to the Book of Revelation, also known as The Apocalypse of John, the final book of the Christian New Testament. The two terms are synonymous in their original meaning - "revelation" from Latin and "apocalypse" from Greek, both mean a lifting of the veil, a disclosure of something that had been hidden.
 
 
 
.

No comments: