Thursday, July 25, 2013

AFTER Contacting Gary S. Shapiro's US Attorney's Office in Chicago, ILL (several times, today)!!!







>>> ADDED @ 4:23 PM, CDT: Although when this was first posted, Americans hit it most -- beginning 15 minutes later, Russians TOOK THE LEAD, for a while hitting TWICE as much as Americans. Now they are back to only a dozen or so more in the last hour.



GO RUSKIES!!!
Y'all take GOOD CARE of my "spiritual bro" , Edward Snowden -- ya HEAR???



* * *



« Back to Inbox            ‹ Newer 3 of about 52 Older ›
Print conversation Print    Open conversation in new window New window 

Follow up after my TWO voicemails left for US Attotrneys in Northern Illinois District Office today.

   Inbox 
















Add star 

Scott Kenan

< scottdkenan@gmail.com>
Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM

To: kimberly.nerheim@usdoj.gov, kimberly.nesheim@usdoj.gov

Cc: Team Kenan , "scoop@huffingtonpost.com" , "editorial@nytimes.com" , "Toobin, Jeffrey" , "breakingnews@newsobserver.com" , "breakingnews@starnewsonline.com" , "Writers@banderasnews.com" , "Editor@banderasnews.com" , "whqr@whqr.org" , OldBooksonFrontSt@gmail.com, "wilmjourn@aol.com"

Bcc: Scott Kenan , Scott Kenan ,



Dear Ms Nerheim/Nesheim (I can't read my writing of your name -- "Nes" came back as "bad address -- !!! ), and Randall Samborn:

Please see that this gets to the right person,and I will follow up with the Chicago Office tomorrow, if possible. I ALSO left long messages on a voicemail with NO NAME or box number that the recept directed me to -- as well as the one at (312) 613-6700, which I believe is Mr. Samborn's.

LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION!!!

(Several of my Kenan ancestors helped write the Articles of Confederation-- the PRE-Constitution of the USA!!!)

My prepared initial statement (and I will blog this initial contact and email it to my 500 prime contacts worldwide -- but especially in the USA:

My name is Scott David Kenan, a 62-year-old US Citizen living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – because my attorney made an agreement with the District Attorney in Wilmington, NC just over a year ago to DROP the eight false charges that even HE admitted he had no evidence against me if I stayed out of North Carolina for a year. This has been accomplished.


I was also TWICE committed to mental hospitals in North Carolina in 2011 – but got out immediately as the doctor recognized I’d been committed on lies.


However, I was recent sued successfully in absentia  in Cook County, IL District Court for Libel by a Vice President of Windy City Wazoos who had admitted to me his narco-trafficking here in Puerto Vallarta. This lawsuit was never legally served me, I spoke with Presiding Judge William Maddux who agreed with me that if what I said was true, the suit was never legally served. I can prove this in a Court of Law.


Nevertheless, the claimant won a HALF MILLION DOLLARS (ten times what he asked for), ownership of the copyright to my memoir of having worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, the domain to my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , PLUS ALL CONTENT IN IT (over 1,700 essay-length postings – very few of which refer to the claimant) – and ALL MY EMAILS past present and future that refer in any way to any of these matters.


Jed Clampon had only asked for $50,000.00 (which Saper Law, LLC, Chicago’s lawyer Emerson Oertel EMAILED ME THEY NEVER EXPECTED TO GET OR EVEN WANT), and removal of mention all parties suing me from my blog – THIS I actually DID for them and yet they continued the suit – NEVER giving evidence of harm to the claimant AT ALL!!!


After they “won” the case and “damages”, I went back and posted a KEY so all could see the real names of the individuals.


Additionally, I have a lot of information about narco-trafficking, and have IN FACT given Mexican Authorities MUCH EVIDENCE of my witnessing multi-million dollar actual powder drug sales and the location of a MAJOR Drug Mafia camp with armored cars, automatic weapons, etc., where I was once held hostage in 2010. I was held hostage at two OTHER sites as well and have disclosed that info to Mexican Authorities as well.


I want the case against me in Chicago District Courts THROWN OUT and they can RE-SUE me if they like and I will be sure to take LEGAL SERVICE – this an offer I have ALWAYS EXTENDED to Saper Law.


Because my understanding of the flow of drugs in Latin America and the United States involves the PARTICIPATION of some major American Politicians, I need to speak with someone who can appreciate and work with “Political Sensitivity”.


Thank you,
Scott David Kenan
Mexican cell can be called: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XX69.






.

No comments: