Monday, July 1, 2013

Quick Monday Morning Notes


Martin "Marco" Jacobo with the American "girlfriend" he scammed for a long time while coming to ME for sexual relief.





>>> THE ACTUAL NOTES:


1. Although I FINALLY got an Internets connection this morning after NOT being able to do so at home since nearly 24 hours ago, I have CONFIRMED that CIA/NSA/NAZI Google/Blogger HAS IN FACT continued to block me from posting to MY Google+, after bogus claims of LIES IN MY GOOGLE+ PROFILE (or other "illegal activities"), yet the FACT REMAINS that I never set up my Google+ profile and they DO NOT ALLOW ME TO SEE MY PROFILE (so how could I possibly correct it if it is "bad"), NOR do they allow me to the page to "CORRECT" my profile -- or simply revert to an empty profile.


I WAS, however, allowed right in today, so I GUESS they have lifted the ban on my blogging FOR NOW!!!


2. I have NOT yet been able to reach Jennifer Harjo (my attorney in Wilmington, NC), to confirm that the several counts pending in New Hanover County Courts -- Superior Court -- were dismissed last week as well. I'm confident they have been -- and AGAIN, I SALUTE District Attorney Benjamin R. David for his KEEPING HIS WORD!!!


I've thought MORE about this, and as I recall my OWN brief attempts to file some charges in Wilmington, when it is INDIVIDUALS who initiate charges (as opposed to an officer on a scene or the results of an investigation), the D.A. is sort of the SERVANT of the person/entity bringing charges -- so I am NOT CERTAIN that Ben David was EVER my actual enemy -- although he did NOT react well to some of my antics (like confronting him with a dozen of his assistants in a restaurant -- or my literally CHASING a gaggle of assistant D.A.s from some Front Street lunch back to the Court House like this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/after-chasing-flock-of-self-denying.html .


And let's not dwell TOO MUCH on this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html .


I think Ben David has shown INCREDIBLE POISE AND FORBEARANCE in his dealing with EVERYONE in Wilmington Court System (almost), getting emailed my every blog post for years now. ALL I have written about him seems TRUE still to me -- except that I've DELIBERATELY written so it sounds like he's had sex with more guys than I actually know about. I could take an oath on about THREE, and the best of these (showing Ben has EXCELLENT TASTE -- like he has in his wife who is Head of Development at Kenan-founded UNC-Wilmington), is the man named Lee as seen via the link above.



But NOW, I hope we can work together to CHASE the Republican Party OWNED and PROFITING narco-traffickers OUT OF TOWN -- starting with the HEAD of that operation: Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby.



3. I have STILL not had a chance to email Bob Jones but should do that today.


4. Feeling a need to WARN the US Justice Department that I will be attempting to BRING CHARGES against Saper Law and Jed Clampon in Chicago for their filing a suit that THEY NEVER SERVED ME LEGALLY and getting the judgement I have reported, I did NOT attempt to contact them Friday.


I hope they have decided if they will listen to me and treat me CONSTITUTIONALLY -- or align with the Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia that operates under Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush (especially), with at least Bill Clinton (PROBABLY Hillary too), a part of it. They work PRIMARILY through Wells Fargo Bank as well as America Express.


I'll report on that as soon as I can.



And I've seen MORE LOGICAL and PRACTICAL problems with the "verdict" in Chicago Courts last week. I MIGHT report on them soon -- or simply share them with the US Attorney if he/she shows THIS CITIZEN any respect today.


5. I hope to get my new blog running today.


6. For the SECOND DAY IN A ROW, this old posting is getting THE MOST HITS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/pubicly-nailing-pentagon-publishing-inc.html . What is particularly interesting TO ME is that no one seems to be finding it by googling for info on something IN IT. They must be passing EMAILS about it -- presumably between LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS!!!


The biggest subject being googled that gets people here today is "JOHN EASTMAN/JOHN LENNON DEATH" -- but then this happens FREQUENTLY.


7. From "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), CLARIFICATION:


Martin "Marco" Jacobo (we're pretty sure this is his REAL name), does NOT actually have a green card or permanent residence in the USA -- due to losing his wife who is now remarried and has his children way up north somewhere in the USA. Martin did NOT complete the paperwork to apply BEFORE the break-up so NEVER GOT!!!


He was traveling on a FAKE IDENTITY of Francisco something or other (If Sonny remembers correctly -- and he said he has it written down somewhere in full). He was caught for ILLEGAL ENTRY to the USA while attempting to reach his "Family" center -- they (Mafia Family, not blood), own much of the land around the MAIN CHECK-POINT about twenty miles NORTH of Laredo, Texas, and so people and others can there CARRY DRUGS AROUND that check-point -- this to me from Martin SEVERAL TIMES so I know he AT LEAST WANTED ME to believe it!!!


Martin is STUCK in Laredo, TX jail for six months BECAUSE the Laredo lawmakers recently passed a bill making MANDATORY a six-month stay in their jail for ALL illegal entrants -- running up TAXPAYER BILLS for a punishment that DOES NOT DISCOURAGE BORDER CROSSINGS since MOST illegal entrants are HELD IN US JAILS AND PRISONS longer to increased CHENEY FAMILY PROFITS -- the Cheney Family holding the MOST STOCK in private companies running jails and prisons.


MOST Mexicans I have spoken with spent 9 - 18 months in US jail before being released to Mexico -- just to increase those profits and also for JAIL-BUILDING companies, so Laredo/Nuevo Laredo should now become MORE POPULAR since being caught THERE gives LESS JAIL TIME!!!


As to identifying Marco the CIA-narco-trafficker (if anyone cares to do so), I'll post another pic and tell you he is OFTEN mistaken for being French (due to his manner and accent quality), has a delightfully furry abdomen -- and a GIANT cock for his size on a "non-African".


Scott




Martin Jacobo on left, Sonny on right.


.

No comments: