Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Show Has HIT THE ROAD!!!

 
Sunset over Puerto Vallarta last night. The Spirit of Quetzalcoatl was RESTLESS, no???
 
 
 
 

>>> THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO PRINT:


1. Overnight, Windows updated my computer AGAIN when I powered off before bed -- AS USUAL totally IGNORING that I have set it REPEATEDLY to only download updates, then allow me to decide which to install and when. This morning, this computer HUNG for twenty minutes on a completely black screen with white cursor -- the hard drive light showing NO work was being done there.


Rather than FREAK, I tried bringing up the Task Manager (control-alt/delete), which CAME RIGHT UP and looked normal!!! I chose "Log Off" as it was the only choice toward shutting down -- I wanted to avoid a FORCED Power Off. Three seconds later, ALL POWER WAS OFF. The computer booted up NORMALLY then.


Conclusion: The SEVERE HACKING of this computer at the hands of the CIA/NSA (or Carlos "Slim"), INTERFERED with the normal installation of the Windows Update. That's all!!!


2. I KNEW I was striking a BLOW deep in the US Nazi System last night with my final email -- and as I was JUST FINISHING WRITING IT, Sonny (Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto), a CIA narco-trafficker placed in Puerto Vallarta by the CIA after letting him out of MAXIMUM SECURITY FEDERAL PRISON way early), for the first time since the BIG BLOW UP a month or so ago, SUDDENLY CALLED ME!!!


It was TOTALLY LIKE CLOCKWORK that since moving BACK to Puerto Vallarta this past February 1, either Sonny or his compatriot (now in Laredo, TX jail for illegal entry to the USA), Martin "Marco" Jacobo called me after I completed a VERY DAMAGING blog post and was about to email it out. The one time I TOOK THIS-TIMED A CALL from one of them, HACKERS got to my computer and SCREWED IT ROYAL so that I had to WORK HARD to get the computer back to operating properly -- and getting that info out.


Thus was Sonny's motivation to call me last night. I simply ignored the call.


 
Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto selling jewelry and his MASKS and DAGGERS (of sailfish swords and resin), on the Malecon.
 
 
 
Sonny gets HIGH ON METH, then creates EXCELLENT masks that are totally DRUG INSPIRED!!!
 
 
 
My LAST conversation with Sonny (in person), was very honest, and Sonny ADMITTED TO ME that he would actually LIKE to have HOMO-SEX with me -- but "The Line" (local lingo for street-level narco-gang), would KILL HIM if they heard he was a "faggot".
 
 
 
At least we got to the bottom of that!!!
 
 
 
>>> MORE HERE:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/just-posted-to-mitch-mcconnells.html


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/continuing-to-clean-house-as-if-it-were.html



 
Martin Jacobo (who had a LOT of sex with me -- no money exchanged!!!), and Sonny/Jimmy.
 
 
* * *
 
 
3. This morning, my car was UNLOCKED, despite my double-checking it last night (due to knowing someone here has a key and occasionally unlocks it -- stealing nothing -- just to UNNERVE ME -- LOL!!!


 
Sunset continued, last night, with Quetzalcoatl heading to BITE THE HEADS OFF the Chacala, Nayarit CIA Narco-Traffickers!!!
 
 
 
4. Yesterday, I got a "back-door" message from an Assistant US Attorney in the Chicago Office, so if calling Gary S. Shapiro doesn't work out here today, I DO HAVE the direct-dial number and email address of AT LEAST one other person there -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


* * *


>>> TOTAL MYSTERIES TO ME!!!:



 
 
 
1. George Zimmerman is a German-surnamed LATINO, but NO ONE said a WORD about this that I noticed (and I watched a LOT of the coverage on CNN), until someone did WHILE WAITING FOR THE JURY VERDICT!!!

 
Why was THAT???


As I said, this is COMPLETELY MYSTERIOUS TO ME since NEITHER offence nor defense -- NOR ANYONE TALKING THE STORY AD NAUSEUM -- mentioned it and I STILL hear next to nothing about it.


I DO BELIEVE that the "WHITE BITCH" that Gov. Rick Scott put OVER the prosecution DELIBERATELY THREW THE VERDICT (but the Prosecutors worked HONESTLY, not knowing of this subterfuge). This does NOT explain the confusion about George Zimmerman's race/ethnicity.


>>> SIMILARLY, Barack Obama is half black/half white -- but raised by a WHITE LIBERAL GAL, making him in THAT SENSE more WHITE than BLACK -- but you CAN'T hide from yer skin color, so in THAT SENSE he is more BLACK!!!



 
Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner.




2. Early yesterday morning, an "Outside Talking Head" commented on CNN what I have LONG KNOWN as have ALL Democrats!!!: Huma Abedin Weiner is THE SECOND MOST POLITICALLY SAVVY WOMAN IN THE US of A (after Hillary Clinton -- Huma having SERVED Mrs. Clinton as her GATE-KEEPER, a TOUGH POSITION)!!!



3. Hillary Clinton and Huma Weiner are GALS OF A FEATHER!!! They BOTH have husbands with BIG DICKS who ACT LIKE DICKS as well.


But HERE'S THE RUB: If Anthony and Huma wanted ANYONE AT ALL to believe their carefully scripted BULL SHIT yesterday, as the SEASONED POLITICIANS THEY ARE, each would have SPOKEN OFF THE CUFF instead of READING PREPARED STATEMENTS!!!


Only LIARS read statements like that (to keep them on script). REAL POLITICIANS (and others), make apologies, etc. LOOKING YOU (the camera), IN THE EYE -- and have an index card listing topics not to miss.


Since Hillary has NOT divorced Bill Clinton and TURNED HIM IN as a MAJOR NARCO-TRAFFICKER in service to Barbara Bush/Dick Cheney, we HAVE TO ASSUME that Hillary Clinton is a NARCO-TRAFFICKER TOO -- as is her GATEKEEPER and Huma's husband.

 
Nothing else makes sense, here.


CNN is -- as USUAL -- complicit in the CIA/NSA BULL-SHITTING!!!




 
Mainstream Media in the USA is ALL CIA/NSA-complicit!!!
 
 
NO real differences.
 
 
Pity.
 
 
 
Scott


Final sunset photo from last night:



 
Quetzalcoatl has "quieted down" -- Praise FRIAR TUCK!!!
 
 
.
.

No comments: