Monday, July 15, 2013

The Morning After (watching the chickens of BOTH SIDES run around headlessly, no???).

 
I think we can ALL hope that the US Justice Department does a THOROUGH and TRANSPARENT investigation into ALL THE ASPECTS of the matter of the killing of Trayvon Martin.
 
 
Nes pas???
 
 
 
  
>>> AND NOW THE US PRESS HAS ACTUAL STORIES TO REPORT AGAIN!!!



1. Here's ONE OF 'EM:


13 seconds ago via The Huffington Post



  • Believe it or not, Edward Snowden is my TWIN SOUL, Snowden revealing the METHODOLOGY of the NAZI STATES OF AMERIKA, and me revealing the CONTENT of how my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's TOP NAZI (confirmed since 1990), worked with Dick Cheney and the Bush Family to bring down DEMOCRACY in the USA. Obama being the black-mailed homosexual who KILLS "Leaks" to protect the NSA/CIA NAZIs.

     
  • >>> ADDED AT 3:32 PM, CDT: WHOOOOPS!!! I forgot to include the link, earlier!!!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/vladimir-putin-edward-snowden_n_3599219.html
     


  •  I experience these EXACT SAME EMOTIONS about my work as does Ed Snowden as mentioned in this piece:



  •  "I haven't sensed an iota of remorse or regret or anxiety over the situation that he's in," said Greenwald, speaking at a hotel in Rio de Janeiro, where he's lived for the past eight years. "He's of course tense and focused on his security and his short-term well-being to the best extent that he can, but he's very resigned to the fact that things might go terribly wrong and he's at peace with that."


  • Scott David Kenan
    Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in Political Exile from the USA)
* * *
2. I think it appropriate to post some "resolving comments" I made on my friend's Facebook Page in a thread I earlier published halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/converstion-mon-amor.html , but continues even now:


David G Marks Scott, you seem very passionate about what it is that you seem to believe, but the way you're delivering whatever it is you consider your message to be is only leading to complete dismissal of anything worthwhile you might have to say.
 
 
Please reconsider your tactic, think about what you're trying to say, and if you're interested in contributing in a positive way, this is not the way to do it. On the other hand, if you're interested in trolling, spewing hate, and pretending to be a pundit, then you can fuck right off.





Scott Kenan @David Marks: I appreciate your valiant attempt at being a "reasonable person", but to do that SUCCESSFULLY, one must back up points with FACTS, rather than iNnueNDo (and dosing with Pepto-Bismol -- tablets or liquid!!!).



My comments in this thread were couched in "shocking language" deliberately as a metaphysical "face slap" to wake people up to the sub-conscience of racism running through American Society -- including through Liberals like me.

 
  • My REAL fight is to have my Mom arrested as the TOP NAZI in the USA -- first confirmed to me in 1990 by top Jewish Leaders in Atlanta, and Dick Cheney's liaison with the last three Popes.
  •  
  •  
  • That the REST of the world knows Obama played in an exclusive gay bath house in Chicago even as a US Senator, yet this is KEPT out of US Press is OUTRAGEOUS to we Americans living in other countries.
  •  
  • The push by conservatives to compare the Zimmerman case to Chicago Gang violence is their Stealth-Cloaked attempt to get at Obama-Emanuel Drug Mafia that PROFITS Cheney/Bush NAZIs -- most ALSO are "Blackmailed Fags".
  •  
  • It all is very complicated, but my claims in blog of knowing, meeting, working with high-ranking politicians is true whether anyone likes that or not.
  •  
  •  

  •  

  • Scott Kenan I've just now begun THIS POSTING (http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/the-morning-after-watching-chickens-of.html), which should explain more to those of this thread as I complete it shortly.
  •  
  • I would like to SPECIFICALLY THANK Roy Rogers Oldenkamp for KEEPING A COOL (ish) head through this post, and remind HIM and YOU that I met Roy because the original Roy Rogers and Dale Evans often visited next door to me in Cincinnati before I began grade school, and encouraged me TO BE REAL TO MYSELF, a shy boy already being beaten DAILY for no reason and having Swastikas on the dinner plates.
  •  
  • >>> CORRECTION ADDED LATER: In email I was "allowed" to use this literary "trick" of compacting time to make my point. IN FACT (and appropriately corrected for a BLOG), Mom bought the china with swastikas in the black ghetto of Louisville, KY between 1957 and 1959. All I know and remember is that she often took me there to buy her giant shoes (Mom was 6' tall and a "big-boned German/Dutch gal" ).

  • At that time, Cassius Clay, who came from RIGHT THERE was gaining serious national attention -- and the Louisville Ghetto was BURSTING WITH PRIDE!!!



    You GO Muhammed Ali -- you were one of my FIRST EVER HEROS!!! (Roy Rogers, excepted.)

    * * *
     
    3. AFTER CAREFUL FURTHER CONSIDERATION, I have decided there is NO POINT in seeking the help of the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT for ME. I have DOCUMENTED how I have been RIDICULED (rather than rebutted), by MANY officials in the North Carolina Courts, New Hanover District Attorney's Office (Democrat Benjamin R. David), Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican) -- in both private Law Office and Office as NC State Senator, Gov. Pat McCrory and HIS admins (Republican, North Carolina), Jeff Grant in the DEA Office in the Nixon Building in Wilmington NEVER FOLLOWED UP (although he CLAIMED to believe me), the Heads of the FBI in both Wilmington and Charlotte, NC, US ATTORNEY Thomas G. Walker as well as his assistant. Details here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/us-attorney-thomas-g-walkers-office.html .
     
     
    And over this weekend, the MOST POPULAR of my posting has been THIS!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html .

     
    >>> BUT THAT SAID, Since Saper Law (an arm of the Obama/Emanuel/Wells Fargo Chicago Drug mafia in service to Cheney/Bush) WON half a million dollars from me IN ABSENTIA without presenting ANY EVIDENCE of HARM DONE -- and WITHOUT EVER LEGALLY SERVING THE LAWSUIT FOR LIBEL . . .
     
     
    And ADDITIONALLY won LEGAL OWNERSHIP to not only my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams but THE DOMAIN and ALL CONTENT (nearly 1,700 essay-length blog posts including THIS ONE) -- AND THEY ONLY ASKED FOR $50,000.00 USD and removal of a few blog posts in the ACTUAL FALSE-FILING!!!
     
     
     
    It is PROVABLE IN COURT that I was never legally served.
     
     
     
    You tell me: Would YOU trust our NOW PROVEN TO BE NAZI US Government???
     
     
     
    I intend to go now to the United Nations, Hague, or whatever with my CASE AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, but THAT SAID, I MUST get clarity on the ownership of all my intellectual property, so must ALSO push for JUSTICE FOR ME in Chicago.
     
     
    4. This is getting LOOOONG, so I'll continue in another posting, soon.
     
     
    Scott David Kenan
    Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (protected by Mexican Federal and other Governments as well as the Mexican People)

     
     
     
    "Can we ALL just get along???" Me hoping to again PARTY HARDY (after my VICTORY!!!).
     
     
    .


    No comments: