Sunday, July 14, 2013

Conversation, Mon Amor . . .

 
Googling "Testosteroni" (the name of a friend in NYC), I learned that it is FINNISH for "Testosterone" and THIS is the top image that "came up".
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BACK "IN BED" WITH MR. TEST-O:


An email exchange:


Dear Best TEST-O,
 
 
What a BRILLIANT idea you have had!!! For a few weeks I've been thinking I need another floor lamp as there is NONE in the living room (my one for the public area is in the kitchen SO I CAN COOK. As you know, you're providing most of the parts needed. Also the sending of two bulletin boards is a help in keeping a lot of important flotsam and jetsam pinned to the wall instead of migrating all over my desk, etc.
 
 
You might be interested to know that I enjoyed a truly MAHVALOUS afternoon at Mismaloya, yesterday, that was so conversation-filled I was unable to take time to snorkel as I had intended. It began with being CAT-CALLED "NORTE CAROLINA" (in my own neighborhood they cat-call me "Padron"), by Mexicans as I walked from my car the 1,000 feet to the beach, where I forded the Mismaloya River (about two feet deep, six feet wide, and RUSHING on arrival, about 8 inches deep, twelve feet wide and RUSHING as I left. As you know, it is so slow in dry season it stops 30 feet from the beach and just SEEPS through the sand half of the year, and when the rains increase, it can become such a turbulent torrent that everyone uses the footbridge a couple of hundred feet back from the mouth.), and then went on to Teo's palapa bar/restaurant, that continues to be CLOSED.
 
 
I saw the "Pope" of Mismaloya, who is the property owner, and he explained that the tenant has a long-term lease, but has NOT paid last month's rent, so he does not allow them to open until they do. As I am fairly CERTAIN, this tenant is his sister. Family is a TOUGH place to conduct business, no???
 
 
But when I went to snorkel, a giant, friendly Texan, who appeared to be 8 - 10 years older than me but is my age -- due to a lifetime of trying to appease WOMEN, straight guys AGE FASTER!!! -- and as we parted company, I finally asked and he disclosed that he is a LARGE DALLAS, TEXAS LAND BARON, engaged me in the BEST political discussion -- right there in NIPPLE-DEEP WATER!!!


And I must stop a minute to say that he and OTHER REPUBLICANS who have spoken with me GET my political points BETTER than so-called Liberals. THEY KNOW Bush/Cheney is TOTALLY CORRUPT.
 
 
They ALSO KNOW Barack Obama is gay as a goose and Bill Clinton (like Obama), was MORE CORRUPT (destroying Wall Street/Bank protections and narco-trafficking), than George W. Bush -- who in the last two years hardly even SPOKE to Dick Cheney his VP, and W. actually PUT BREAKS on Wall Street/Big Bank NAZI-Cheney plans.
 
 
But Liberals are addicted to HIGH EMOTIONALISM in their attempt to correct what requires COLD REASON to do -- and THAT'S WHY Conservatives find them IMPOSSIBLE, now -- Conservatives having ALWAYS BEEN MORE HONEST that they only care about money and "their own kind", they began realizing how misled they have been a while ago -- and THAT is the BEST OF NEWS.
 
 
Well, as you've noticed, this email is not just FOR YOU!!!
 
 
Thanks for your assistance,
Scott


On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Mr. Best Testo wrote:
 

 

(a collection of 18 small items) are coming via UPS.
 
 
* * *
 

>>> A FACEBOOK STATEMENT:



Tomorrow, I wear my HOODIE UP!
Like · · · 8 hours ago ·

  • Daniel McCall and 14 others like this.

  • Adam Rainoff I think you'll be fine as long as you don't jump anyone.

  • Jenny Lens don't eat skittles.

  • Steve Dempsey IN CELEBRATION OF AN INNOCENT MAN VILIFIED... FINALLY

  • Scott Kenan Let's hope that INTELLIGENT PEOPLE now pursue a FAIR SOCIETY and stop scapegoating Zimmerman, who UNDER THE LAW AS WRITTEN was "not guilty" as charged. Only FOOLS now use this case to EXPOSE ENDEMIC RACISM in America and the IDIOCY of our gun laws (only cuts and scrapes had there been NO GUN -- OOOPS!!! Also NO CONFRONTATION as the gun gave Zimmerman his "courage").
  •  
  •  
  • Justice is NOT served, but to FIND JUSTICE we must ALL turn INWARD and heal ourselves (including this life-long Liberal who saw MY OWN prejudices brought to light by my at first EMBRACING the rule of EMOTIONS over the rule of LAW and APPLIED REASON.
  •  
  •  
  • We will get through this -- and my conservative friends have ALREADY learned a big lesson from it. I hope my Liberal Friends do too. Pay no attention to MEDIA PIGS on BOTH SIDES, who seek to MANIPULATE US ALL with their emotionally-charged statements and opinions.


David G Marks Steve Dempsey, he was found "not guilty," but he is definitely not innocent.

Mr. Scott Kenan, you should have asked permission from the thread before posting their identities online in a public forum.

  • Scott Kenan 1. Facebook is ALREADY a public forum, and Roy's page is OPEN TO ALL (not closed to only his friends, etc.).
  •  
  •  
  • 2. No one has yet complained except for a certain busybody who was not affected.
    •  
    • Scott


    Roy Rogers Oldenkamp I'm a neighborhood watch captain. I don't carry a gun.

  • Steve Dempsey That's your right. Actually it's against the law where you live. But don't worry the criminals will respect that right.

  • Steve Dempsey David he was found innocent. You ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. THAT MEANS HE IS INNOCENT. not the other way around.

  • David G Marks So stalking, provoking, and shooting an unarmed kid when you're told not to is an innocent act? Gotcha.

  • Steve Dempsey Apparent it is. Did you not hear the courses decision?

  • David G Marks Just because the law decides one way or the other, doesn't mean it's right. In this case, clearly the defense did a better job arguing their side. There are plenty of examples of laws and court decisions that are unjust. I think you know enough to realize what innocent really means.

  • Steve Dempsey But why is it so hard to believe Zimmerman is innocent?

  • David G Marks Why is it so hard to believe he's not?

  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp OJ was deemed innocent in a court of law. He was guilty. I know.

  • Steve Dempsey Davis, unlike the OJ case, the facts fit the situation.... and the black guy walked in the OJ trial... did anyone riot?

  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp Scott I do not want that word ("Nigger" -- Roy deleted my comment), ever under any circumstance on my page. PERIOD. Context does not matter.

  • Scott Kenan God made ALL THINGS including ALL WORDS when used appropriately. Since YOU BELIEVE you are HIGHER THAN GOD and can PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME you can take your Tennessee Williams old apartment (or similar) and shove it up your FAGGOT ASS!!! Scott David Kenan, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, previously jailed on eight false charges, twice nut-house committed on lies (proven), five times poisoned (once by a top Wal_Mart operative, and now working with three Mexican Presidents to oust Barrack Obama and Rahm Emanuel's CHCAGO DRUG MAFIA from Puerto Vallarta. The blackmailed FAG President Obama works for Dick Cheney and the Bush Family. YOUR LIES won't change a thing -- nor will your HATRED OF TRUTH or your BLOCKING MEFROM YOUR SITE. What have YOU or any of the other people here done that TOOK A REAL RISK to dump the NAZI REPUBLICANS from our government??? I've done a LOT and don't need anyone's approval. Smiling children living lives of FREEDOM are my biggest reward. Scott
  •  

  •  
    Scott Kenan Unfortunately, "Liberals" who can't take UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE pejorative term that black folk USE AMONGST THEMSELVES CONSTANTLY will NEVER be able to perform in a REAL PLAY or MOVIE that includes black folk other than Condoleeza Rice and similar. Pity.
     
     
    Scott Kenan And FRANKLY, if OTHER "bad terms" like "fag/faggot", "idiot", "whitey", honkey, and even "Christian" can be used in ANY CONTEXT, then to FORBID the one you FORBID only PROVES you believe those descended from sub-Saharan Africans are TOTALLY INFERIOR!!! Sticks and stones CAN break anyone's bones -- but words can only MORTALLY WOUND "African-Americans".
     
     
    Bet you THANK GOD you are WHITE and SUPERIOR!!!
     
     
    * * *


    >>> AND SPEAKING OF ANN COULTER:






    Quite frankly, you (in email conversation with TESTO-ed RESEARCHER), are FAR MORE KIND to Ann Coulter than I have ever been. Although her existence annoys the hell out of me, she is really the POSTER CHILD of ignorance, fear, and hate, so I look forward to viewing what might-could cause me a cathartic experience.
     
     
    That said, I understand your connecting her to me in this way. I'm sure it is AYE who has a lesson to learn.
     
     
    S


    On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM, TESTO-ed RESEARCHER wrote:



    One of the dvd's in today's box is doughy-faced rumbly-voiced William S. Buckley's 30-minite interview with Ann Coulter in 1995, subject "On Impeachability." She says the President should be the most virtuous person in the United States.

     
    She sticks to her book, High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

     
    She rules out talking about her SELF, but I find in internet blabber that she weighs 145 lbs and is 6 ft tall and has been engaged several times but is not  the marrying kind. Oddly, for several days I've had the feeling that you and she are distant cousins. Because you're both heighty and mighty, and politics is mother's milk (my mother was Dick Cheney's liaison with the last three NAZI Popes), to you.

     
    She is also known as Cuckoo Coulter, The American Voltaire, and Chairman Ann.

     
    Her lips (and probably other orifices) are a mite tight, so keep that tv vol up. She never blinds us with bleached teeth, but annoyingly keeps re-tucking  that peekaboo tress behind her right ear.


    I think she's had a nose job. 
     

     

     
     

    No comments: