Friday, July 12, 2013

Preparing the FEDS for my "OLD TESTAMENT REVENGE" Onslaught (delayed to next week for them to "prepare adequately")!!!

Acting United States Attorney Gary S. Shapiro
Gary S. Shapiro, US Attorney for Northern Illinois District



>>> FIRST SOME DEVELOPMENTS (mostly, recent) :


1. When I found several dozen phone numbers I'd not seen since last in North Carolina (April 2012), I not only found the numbers of the MOST ECONOMICALLY and POLITICALLY POWERFUL of the Kenan and Sinatra Families, but including the following:


Jed Clampon's work number at Windy City Wazoos in Chicago.

Michael Massicott of Pentagon Publishing, Inc.'s (www.pentagon-usa.com)  home landline number.

The number for the gentleman who purchased 10% of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.

Derrick Vachon (Officer in charge of Drug Interdiction in Port Wilmington for the Coast Guard) -- name and cell number: 910-772-2229. Call him to corroborate that part of my story.

Craig Fultz, first cousin to Evan Fish, who was a student at Kent State University in Ohio at the time of Evan's murder. Craig was the ONLY member of Evan's family who was actually RATIONAL with me, usually (Evan's Dad was rational too -- until he ACTED). TO THIS DAY, Craig remains one of about five who SUBSCRIBE to this blog. Call him to corroborate: (330) 234-1708. I also have numbers I used to speak with Evan's divorced parents, and the personal cell of Miss Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, who had been Evan's girlfriend in Maine while Evan was the TOP COCAINE DISTRIBUTOR then.


Evan BROKE UP with her because he realized she was only GREEDY and didn't give a rat's ass about him -- Evan was so ANGRY WITH HER and her tricks, that he PUNKED several hundreds of dollars out of Ellie while Evan shared a SUPER 8 hotel room with me on Market Street for a week before his arrest and then untimely death -- late August, 2011, in any case, IMMEDIATELY AFTER the hurricane we weathered in the hotel together (while Robbie Trayhan and Michael "Jersey" Keogh were holed up under an abandoned house with a case of beer, no food, and a hungry mom with her Coyote pups (alcoholic eyes might have mis-seen the breed of animals).


I won't publish Ellie or Evan's parents phone numbers -- but Legal Authorities and the Press will get them IF THEY ASK!!!



(Actually, I published EVERY ONE OF THESE PHONE NUMBERS -- as well as those for Deb Barratta and HER husband and daughter -- at the time of the incidents. So you SHOULD be able to easily find them by googling intelligently. That said, I have not checked, so I DON'T KNOW if the CIA/NSA -- or even Saper Law in Chicago -- have since deleted them.)



Jeff Grant (910) 815-4513 was the NEW DEA Agent in Wilmington, NC when we met in person in early summer 2011, as I recall. More can be had googling in this blog on ALL of these people.

* * *


>>> PERHAPS I SHOULD LIST A PERSON OR TWO WHOM I THINK WOULD GIVE ME AN HONEST REFERENCE :



1. Ms. Patricia Sinatra, Ontario or Riverside (or similar), CA


2. Mr. Gregory Mosher, Professor of Theater at Columbia University, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Mosher .


3. Mr. Mitch Douglas, noted theatrical agent


4. Ms. Meryl Streep, actress (only for 1981 - 82, she being the person I spoke with most, still living, and a PUBLIC PERSONAGE. We have had NO contact since).


5. For a TOTAL HOOT, lawyer John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, NYC. I contend that Mr. Eastman not only was at the center of Tennessee Williams' murder -- but John Lennon's as well. To make Paul McCartney's BUSINESS EMPIRE MORE VALUABLE (its ONLY about money to these people -- nothing personal), he managing it through even late 2011 for his former brother-in-law.


>>> And a word about the Testosterone King: Since he acknowledges having had at least one phone conversation with Emerson Oertel of Saper Law in Chicago, as well as email contact with Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., I cannot at this time remove his name from this blog.I WILL remove his email address shortly. (DONE!!!)


IF Mr. TEST-O Kingliness learns to APE MY CONCERNS and RATIONALITY (as well as remember a thing or two from what he "reads" of my blog), I will THEN make him back to "Testosteroni", "'Best Boy' Researcher", or just "Best Boy". In the MEANTIME, he should be reassured that due to his sending me so much money over the last nearly two years, I will "protect" him to the extent that I can.


But he must ALSO continue what HE has been doing -- in all that's ramifications. He knows I don't abuse this help -- and I am MOST GRATEFUL to him.


The ONE THING I do also need him to explain is how he managed to file his 2012 taxes WITHOUT sending me a "1099". First he got my social security number (maybe for other uses???), to DO SO -- he gave me about $30,000.00 USD that year, so SHOULD HAVE, as I remember Tax Law. This would NOT affect me since in the first year (only), of SS Disability one is allowed UNLIMITED income.


He told me his accountant found a way that it would NOT have to be reported, but without ADDITIONAL SPECIFICS, my concern REMAINS that this is "Mafia Money" used to buy my confidence.

* * *


>>> WHO IS RUDY RENFER???:





Rudy Renfer, newly elected (2008) Chairman of the Republican Party for Johnston County served as Master of Ceremonies.

Rudy is the Assistant US Attorney for Eastern North Carolina. I dealt with him ENTIRELY SEPARATELY from Thomas G. Walker, whom I ALSO contacted in 2011 (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/us-attorney-thomas-g-walkers-office.html ).


Here is an excerpt from how I documented THAT interaction with the US Justice Department:


"Dear Sirs and/or Madams, and Ms. XXXXXX:

"My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, NC. I am not sure whom to contact, but found both these and only these email addresses on the US Attorney's website (then added ones for the DOJ - US). I called your office (919-856-4530) twice within the last week and was assured by the woman who answers phones (and heard part of my story) that is it a Mr. Rudy Renfer SENIOR I need to speak with -- and in fact I was once connected by mistake to Rudy Jr., who assured me it was his father I need to talk to. (I do NOT trust family who work together in government -- witness twin brother NC District Attorneys Ben and Jon David -- CUTE, but corrupt.)"



continuing here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/stepping-up-pressure.html .

* * *


>>> MY NOW "TO DO" LIST:


Is a mystery to me, too, but I may begin composing letters/emails to whomever I decide to contact next. Currently, I think that will be the Attorney General of the United States, Mr. Eric Holder (primarily because I intend to put Presidents Obama, both Bushes and Bill Clinton in the FEDERAL SLAMMER for narco-trafficking in service to Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush -- and nearly NO ONE but the very TOP MAN has balls big enough to handle THAT, no???).


Mr. Holder is everything I like: Intelligent, well-educated, accomplished, and a BLACK MAN!!! But that SAID, I long-ago perceived that Eric Holder is likely 100% straight, so I have never allowed my attraction that way to develop.


I hope he will look forward to speaking with me personally next week. My number will come in to ANYONE I decide to call showing "52", the code for Mexico, followed by a "1" indicating cell phone. The area code will be for Puerto Vallarta and the number ends in "69" (really).


So everyone have a FUN-FILLED WEEKEND!!!


Scott, a Messenger.






.
>>> BONUS TIME!!!



Although Windows WILL NOT ALLOW ME to upload or cut and paste the .jpg screen capture (I'll be allowed to later, I reckon -- that's how it's ALWAYS worked in the past), since I included the email addresses of TWO in US Attorney Thomas G. Walker's office, I have gotten emails of REJECTION from someone with ABSOLUTELY NO EMAIL ADDRESS.

What's up with THAT???


Nevertheless, THIS BLOG POST will go ALSO to some ADDITIONAL US Justice Department addresses.


HA!!!



JUST GOT IT!!!:









I play on the LEFT!!!


.

No comments: