Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Whilest Awaiting CLARITY in a Situation Involving Four Mexican Adults in Poverty -- AND ME!!!






>>> THIS JUST ADDED @4:PM, CDT: EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH "BEST-BOY" RESEARCHER IN NYC :



THANKS!!! I really appreciate your looking -- although it was a pic of just Sonny's family with Martin I was looking for.
 

 
I am ready to post a new one that YOU should see first since IT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO FLOG ME GOOD!!! I thought I had become so careful, b . . .
 
 

At this exact point Sonny called to say he needs to talk to me and hopes I don't get upset -- which is what I then told him was my situation EXACTLY and when could we meet in half an hour or so. He got into a HUGE LOUDER talk-fest that was DISTORTED on phone speaker and for a FULL HALF MINUTE I tried to tell him I could NOT understand his words and to slow down and speak more softly -- in fact, I finally got so FRUSTRATED that I started screaming "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU -- you NEVER listen. I've HAD IT and don't want to ever see you again." I hung up. If he (the "X" spot caused "Thoughtus Interruptus" ).
 

The "X" spot is where Sonny called me back and I did NOT let him talk at all. I explained the FACTS of what happened and that I CANNOT claim any particular person took it. I told him I will NOT talk with anyone making less money than me -- at least for a LONG WHILE -- unless my iPod is returned to me or the money to buy a new one of its type.
 

And that was THAT!!!


Otherwise, yer package arrived and I have NOT YET opened it to see the party supplies/favors, etc. I hope 2/3 of it is to accommodate CATS. LOL!!! Also, he only got about two carry-out type meals BOUGHT and two made cheaply by me.


I'm going to add this to that posting before sending -- but here it is: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/whilest-awaiting-clarity-in-situation.html .
 

 
Scott


On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM, "BEST-BOY" RESEARCHER wrote:
 

 

This August 19 2012 email from you may be of interest. (However, be aware that I do completely delete most old emails)

 
In your blog 5-23-12, "How was Benefits Management...", you show your "Just got in" message. However in the week thereafter, I do not find relevant photos.

 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Kenan
To: Bestie Boy
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:54 PM
Subject: FYI: Photos of Martin from Guadalajara trip 2.5 months ago (NOTE: actually, while I emailed them 2.5 months ago, the trip was June 2012.0

One shot shows with Tanya and Jeretzi




AND HERE IT IS:



 
Martin "Marco" Jacobo, , my former multi-suckee, now in Laredo, TX jail for Illegal Border Crossing and on a FAKE IDENTITY, me, Tanya, and Jeretzi, summer, 2012.
 


* * *


>>> THE MAIN EVENT!!!:


23 seconds ago via The Huffington Post



  • For Catholics, SEX AFTER DIVORCE (but before the first partner DIES), is an ABOMINATION TO GOD (mortal sin). Here, Sullivan's point is that JESUS made the straight marriage thing clear and said NOTHING abut homosexuality except that his CLOSE followers had to LEAVE their wives and even their CHILDREN to follow him -- or girlfriends.

    Jesus said NOTHING about homo-sex -- but still referred to ONE of his Apostles as "My Beloved".
    Ain't that SOMETHING???

    Scott
  •  



Like · ·
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> UNRESOLVED!!!:



The last time I saw my new iPod Touch, I had been working in the garden, and knowing I was late to meet Sonny, left it on the mini chest-of-drawers in the bathroom so I could quickly shower -- a couple of days ago.


I NEVER leave it there, but doing so without thinking much about it, I showered, dressed, and drove to Sonny's -- where I met "Sol" (Zolar), the most PERFECT example of what I find HOT in a man and about 28 years old, as well as Sonny's sometimes business assistant (in terms of craft manufacturing), whom Sonny mentioned he was paying to complete the two Armadillo Handbags because he's BROKE and has a wife and children.


What I asked about Zolar, Sonny has (several times over a few days now), said that he is desired by both men and women and when he wants money just goes to a "gay corner" and quickly manages to make 1,500 - 2,000 pesos for an hour or two of "work".


But then Sonny and Family were to come to my house -- but MYSTERIOUSLY all of them piled into my car (without Sonny or Tanya ASKING or SAYING ANYTHING), and I IMMEDIATELY MADE A NOTE to police the house for available smallish things that could be RESOLD -- SPECIFICALLY thinking of the iPad and iPod.


I DID that as soon as I entered my house ahead of them. I hid the iPad and could NOT find the iPod Touch although I searched high and low (forgetting I'd left it in an ODD place, earlier -- but figuring if I can't find it, I must have left it in a Beach Pack or similar, so hidden). I then went to the kitchen to get everyone a glass of Coke, and noticed that Zolar first used the bathroom -- then probably everyone else, at least Sonny's family, whom I saw go use it.


Right now I suspect the GAY WHORE of taking it -- but maybe not. And maybe NO ONE took it-- it could STILL TURN UP!!!

 
But I doubt it -- not after everywhere I've looked, now.


And then today about noon, I had Sonny and Family over (after the move was completed), for lunch that I made: a big egg scramble. Sonny found my drill on the kitchen counter and said they REALLY COULD HAVE USED IT to drill out the armadillo shells for stitch holes.


What was ODDEST was that when he put it DOWN, he put it in a box that was ON THE FLOOR -- one I had told him TWO DAYS BEFORE that he could use for moving, so at least he knew I did not want it. I watched that drill-in-a-box like HAWK until they left the house ahead of me. I figured he could easily drop one or two of his packs (they had brought in their several packs to shower and change clothes as well as containing all their sales merchandise -- which I examined CLOSELY yesterday, and it is MUCH IMPROVED from half a year ago, and several times as valuable.


>>> AND THE ODDEST PART: This morning I had a TOTALLY STRAIGHT TALK with Sonny about how he's been a criminal most of his life and has been (by lies, not theft that I've ever seen), tricked me into spending money on him or giving him some.


THE FACT REMAINS that he always SURVIVES -- so he has to financially survive ON HIS OWN after I buy his and Tanya's blood tests and marriage license tomorrow.

Sonny GOT IT WITHOUT PROTEST and thanked GOD that he and I can be TOTALLY HONEST WITH EACH OTHER.



But CAN we??? I have lost ALL PERSPECTIVE, now.



So I will visit him at his sales site in a minute and explain all this and that I can't even pay for his wedding until I find the iPod -- or perhaps his nearly three-year-old snuck it home and it turns up over at Sonny's later. I'd accept that story WITHOUT amending my new rule:

 

ALLOW NO ONE WHO HAS LESS MONEY AND WHEREWITHAL THAN ME TO ENTER MY HOME FOR ANY REASON.



I see Mexicans EVERYWHERE prospering in the BURGEONING ECONOMY!!! Anyone who can NOT float up higher on the GENERAL RISING TIDE is "God-Condemned" to POVERTY-AS-HELL until they find out what is WRONG WITH THEM and heal it.



Tough titties if anyone doesn't like it!!!



It is TOO MUCH TEMPTATION to those who would BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM because they REFUSE TO ACT ADULT and work a job or business CORRECTLY (or like Zolar -- suck cocks of Gringos for $150.00 - $200.00 per hour-long-MILK-DRAFT)!!!


Blessings!!!


Scott





 
.

No comments: