Monday, July 8, 2013

OK, MY Bottom Line (bottom on the line) . . .


 
 
 
 
 

>>> NONE OF THIS WILL BE NEW TO THIS BLOG:


1. I've BEEN TO HELL, recently (and repeatedly!!!), but I'm NOT THERE NOW.


Nor will I return.


2. I'll still HAVE TONS OF FUN writing this blog (unless that becomes too complicated due to Saper Law's never-served-legally suit -- and then I will begin another), EL STUPIDOS and FEAR-MONGERS are on HYPER-NOTICE that I might knock the CRAP out of you, wordily, with NO WARNING!!!


Dr. Ernest Thompson III (or similar) of First Presbyterian stands with all us Religious Scientists (Science of Mind), and many others in believing EVERYONE is eventually saved (healed, actually) -- and it is AGAINST GOD'S VERY NATURE for there to be what Christians refer to as Hell.


I figure as long as I've got at least ONE CHRISTIAN that I KNOW who stands with us -- they CANNOT all be "bad".


And it sounds like MOST Presbyterians believe that -- so WELCOME HOME!!!


I really and truly had NO IDEA that I would wax so PRETENTIOUS in this posting, but I believe THAT PART is over. Makes ME uncomfortable too.




.

 
* * *



>>> SOME FACTS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE (that even I don't fully believe -- to varying degrees) :


1. Before I began school (Cincinnati, OH before about 1957), Roy Rogers sometimes visited his first cousin who lived next door (up the hill) from us. He and Dale Evans always entertained in costume for the kids in the neighborhood -- and they ALWAYS gave me special attention, since I was shy and withdrawn.
 
 
You will PLEASE BLAME THEM for getting me STARTED!!!


2. In grade school, I continued since ever-remembered to dream in black & white -- until I discovered the giant round, console faces of COLOR TV!!! Soon I was still dreaming B&W -- but in the dream we got a color TV and IT ONLY was in color. Eventually everything was in color -- after maybe a year.


Is that WEIRD or WHAT???


3. My junior and senior high school years -- mostly in West Chester, PA -- were like TOTALLY Shakespearean. Get a load of THIS:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/birnam-wood-done-come-to-dunsinane.html







The REST, shall we say, is "History" .

 
* * *


4. What I THOUGHT I came on to blog -- before I got so pretentious:


My actual experiences (as I experienced them to be -- always knowing they were NOT of "physical reality" and whether some were spirits or solid folk, I knew they were "not really there" except for some messengers.


These included Tennessee Williams as a 90% physical "hologram", when he visited me in Atlanta the night of his death -- before I knew about it. I wrote it as a dream in my memoir. Also, Jackie Kennedy Onassis appeared in my Stone Mountain, GA living room AT LEAST four or five times. Very differently, she was like an oval disk of two-dimensional reality, and hung in the air in front of me and slightly to the right seeming almost like when you pinch a nerve and have a temporary black spot in your field of vision -- clearly she was NOT of physical reality.


JFK accompanied her twice, but was behind her, smiling. JFK, Jr. came twice -- once as John-John, once as "now dead" -- and the whole line up of US Presidents once paraded by in two-dimensional, lifeless sepia-tone, until we ended at George Washington. He famously just stood there in a Roman toga, laughing and clacking his wooden teeth at me!!!


But what I found REALLY COOL, was that ALL these "visions" were edged in licks of flame -- just like in so many old Catholic paintings -- so I now TOTALLY get THAT!!!


Now, I had a lot of "significant" dreams, including in a series of three nights, I dreamt I went to hell, zoomed up to heaven, and then landed on earth in search of "The Holy Grail". About ten years later, I learned that was just a CUP!!! (Don't freak out -- I also learned the significance.)


Another time -- this while I was Steve Fretwell's roommate as Head Residents of a dorm (he married his then sweetheart, the fabulous Debbie Taylor, who's Dad, interestingly enough, was Head of the National Institutes of Health at the time. I KNOW they have got the most FABULOUS FAMILY!!!), and I finished a several-color woodcut (slicing my leg so I should have had stiches, I suppose), then printed it and was pleased with the prints.


That night I dreamt I headed a phalanx of people flying like geese over a Middle-Ages village and all the people were disgustingly filthy as they lived with their farm animals in close quarters -- and they were GASSING the "nutcases" through a primitive system of interlocking reeds. The adults began to throw rotting vegetables and fruit (even some offal), at us, but I heard a voice from above say not to worry -- we could fly OUT OF THEIR RANGE at any time.


I DARE SAY, THAT's come true.


I named that woodcut print "Pre-Flight, Red-Handed".
 


And several times in my adult life strangers have deliberately approached me to say that I would be the one that some might confuse with "Jesus-Come-Back" -- but FRANKLY, I've seen to it that I NEVER had that problem PRO-ACTIVELY.


Let me illustrate:






But the truth of the matter is, I'm exactly like everyone else (6' 11" body excepted), and somehow that I do NOT understand, I kept getting offered all these REALLY COOL ADVENTURES and I had ALREADY LOST everything I had had before.



I'd have been a FOOL to pass on ANY OF THEM -- so BE FOREWARNED or GET EXCITED:




THE FUTURE IS HERE TODAY (some details still to be worked out)!!!



Scott






.

No comments: