Wednesday, May 27, 2020

RP: My Info Sent to MSNBC's Craig Melvin, and My Email to Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Other Wilmington Politicians Who Are DEEP in Hard-Drug Trafficking for Jesus Christ, WARNING THEM That I Hope to Get NBC News to Investigate Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Churches:





>>> PLEASE NOTE: I had to do SEVERAL "work-arounds" to be able to post ANYTHING to this blog -- the Christian CIA (or perhaps Vladimir Putin), is so ANGRY WITH ME for exposing these things.


>>> A warning to ALL of you who support Christian NAZISM and HARD-DRUG Trafficking for Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior -- and for Donald J. Trump and my God-Hating Kenan Family:


To bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi "Bill",


I was alerted by the County NAACP to MSNBC's Craig Melvin's recent interview with you, Mayor Saffo, and ALL the online comments about it were that you are just a CROOK and everyone in Wilmington KNOWS THAT. Just yesterday, I was speaking with some undergrad students from what THEY CALL "Ku Klux Klan University" (UNC Wilmington), because it was founded by my Klan-loving -- STILL -- Kenan Family (but I would not call it that -- education CURES Klan, NAZI, and Christian BULL CRAP). 

They all KNEW that my Kenan Family controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey and gave Hitler all the money he needed to be elected Chancellor (like they did the same for Donald Trump), and Kenans built the Oil Refineries in Germany that fueled Adolph Hitler's WAR MACHINE (like they do today for the US Military).

Blacks and Latinos will be the first to die -- that is his plan. I am the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group Inc, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party and "Clinton Democrats" is most responsible for causing the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898, where the White Christians rose up and murdered Blacks for Jesus Christ, and plan to do it under Trump if re-elected. 

See my blog-posting about the last time I ran into Bill Saffo -- and he ran away from he -- HA!!! 

Many things in this are hard to believe, but I can prove them and I offer Lt. Gen. Russel Honore as reference Cell: (404) 227- (redacted), and I've worked intimately with Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA in 2010 -- until she had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico that May. 

I'm gay as a goose, BTW:



This is what Mr. Melvin received from me last night, and I hope to work with him, Ari Melber, and Rachel Maddow (whom I've already been in contact with), to get NBC News to investigate you and every Politician I am sending this to -- and SCREW Deb Butler's new "Walking-Around" video fundraiser. 



I am nearly healed from an abscess I had surgically drained -- seven inches long from my scrotum to my anus -- that would have killed me, if I had not been rushed to emergency surgery in our EXCELLENT Hospital ten weeks ago. You have to CLEAN OUT the infection completely before you can heal, and God's People are cleaning you Criminals OUT!!!

EVERYONE knows that Wilmington has not only by far the largest per-capita consumption of alcohol in North Carolina and is #5 for the whole USA -- and we ALSO have the highest Hard-Drug Addiction and Hard-Drug Trafficking of any city in the USA. ALL by Politicians of BOTH Parties, and Christian Clergy and Churches for Jesus Christ. Remember: my own parents set it up with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic -- and nearly two years ago, my blog FORCED Fr. Bob to flee from the Law to Honduras.

I hope that each and every one of you will flee the USA as soon as possible (or perhaps contract bad cases of Coronavirus). I am only NICE to NICE people and only to Christians who follow what Jesus (not Donald Trump), taught.

I will be sending Mr. Melvin -- and quite a few others -- this email.


Flee or Prison -- I know you think Jesus and Donald Trump will save you, but that is YOUR problem, not mine.


Scott













.

No comments: