Friday, May 8, 2020

RP: I Don't Know How Much Credit I Should Get for This -- and I'll Just Paste in What I Added to the BOTTOM of My Last Posting (and not write Julia Olson-Boseman, Patricia Kusek, and Woody White -- until tomorrow):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/i-dont-know-how-much-credit-i-should.html



Julia Olson-Boseman is MORE CORRUPT than Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler, who has ADMITTED TO ME several times that she runs/protects Hard-Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy



Deb Butler with her now DEAD WIFEAnni Parra -- due to a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018:







AT LEAST Deb Butler is not DESTROYING our HOSPITAL!!!


Patricia Kusek



Woody White



Rob Zapple



NC State Senator, and part of the powerful "SEVEN DEMOCRATIC FRESHMEN SENATORS"Harper Peterson.


>>> BREAKING!!!


I don't know how much credit I should get for this, but Sheriff McMahon and D.A. Benjamin R. David RECEIVED my Letter to Attorney James W. Lea III HOURS BEFORE this happened!!! And NEXT I will write to NAZI "Democrat" Julia Olson-Boseman (a Bill and Hillary Clinton Hard-Drug Trafficker), and Republicans Patricia Kusek and Woody White -- ALSO God-Hating worshipers of the Pagan Idol Jesus Christ -- about their DETERMINATION to sell New Hanover Regional Medical Center for their OWN PERSONAL PROFIT.

The ONLY local Politicians I currently support are Rob Zapple and Harper Peterson, who BOTH support keeping County ownership of our incredibly good Hospital!!!


WECT News
1 hr
#BREAKINGA New Hanover County deputy has been fired and will be among two people charged in connection with terrorizing a Pender County family at their home Sunday night.










.

No comments: