Thursday, May 14, 2020

RP: Edmund White Shows He Still Has FIGHT in Him -- but HE'S Not the REAL Problem (for ME, anyway)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/edmund-white-shows-he-still-has-fight.html



Actually, I was up very late last night, and today I'm exhausted. It takes a lot of ENERGY for me to write these sweeping, multidimensional stories -- and then I was surprised to hear from Edmund White TWICE, as well. And like many or most of my Readers, THIS is what I'm getting desperate for:




And THIS is what I'm feeling like:






>>> LET'S LOOK AT SOME GOOD NEWS, FIRST:


1. My Republican US Senator Richard Burr has RESIGNED from the Senate Intelligence Committee -- one of my "crusades" has gotten results, whether I'm due any credit or not. Senator Thom Tillis is upside-down in the polls, so HE'S in big trouble for this fall's election.

2. Senile Joe Biden is on MSNBC at 10:00 PM EDT tonight for an HOUR -- with Stacey Abrams joining him for the second half hour. This MIGHT get me to vote if Biden remains on the top of the ticket -- and Stacey joins him.

3. NC State Senator Harper Peterson, the rest of the Seven Freshmen Democratic Senators, and MANY of their supporters who pay a minimum of $20.20 to participate electronically, will be having FUN -- not TODAY (as I had misread it), but NEXT Thursday, May 21, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM: 




So, I will probably BLOG MORE about Barack Obama's former boyfriend Reggie Love before then -- and for TWO REASONS:

A. To expose the TRUTH.

B. To increase INTEREST and SALES -- it's to benefit electing Democrats to the NC Senate.




Here is what is most recently posted on Edmund White's Facebook page:
Came across this photo today--a lovely reminder of a wonderful time when we were just beginning to transform the old Mercantile Library into the Center for Fiction.

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing and suit
Comments


Funny that Ed's gotten that wide -- not that I am one to speak about having a "fat ass"!!! 


Yesterday -- after noticing that my longtime Facebook Friend Michael Thomas Ford is ALSO in the Saints & Sinners Hall of Fame -- I posted the following on one of his threads:









Scott Kenan Hey Michael Thomas Ford: I see you were inducted into the New Orleans "Saints & Sinners" Hall of Fame!!! I was Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)'s last assistant and can prove how the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, FBI and CIA murdered Tom and stole his estate from Harvard for Sewanee -- like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen, at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party in early 1982. When I learned that Don Weise, who KILLED MY BOOK was also elevated to that Hall of Fame, I TRULY went BALLISTIC with them, and am getting THANKS for doing that from several Board Membershttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../my-letter...

Michael and I share so many Friends on Facebook -- mostly GAY WRITERS -- that Edmund White might have seen that and PANICKED at my spreading the word so WIDELY. 

I had HOPED to hear from Don Weise -- or at least Thomas Elliot Keith -- because it was JOHN UECKER (who is now hiding from the Law in a foreign country), who told me at the SAME TIME, that he had ridden a train to the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival with Thomas Keith, when Thomas told him that for Sewanee and the Episcopal Church, he was going to BLACKMAIL John Lahr over Lahr's Homosexual Dalliances -- but ALSO that Don Weise and Edmund White had COLLUDED in White getting the half-million-dollar advance on this book, which tanked in sales:




"Despite that high point, even White's fans might feel entitled to sit this one out."





And here is ANOTHER consideration: NO ONE said it is the SAINTS ONLY Hall of Fame, so I am actually FINE if Don Weise and Edmund White are honored as SINNERS -- or unethical people in general!!! 

And it suits New Orleans, just like my take on Wilmington, NC being the embodiment of "Midnight in the Port City of Good and Evil" -- so the BEST place for writers!!!




BTW: Because of what is in this posting, my neighbor Richard, whose house is separated by only one other from Drug Mafia Doll Denise Renee Wood's house, has had a Security Company completely wiring his property with sensors, lights, cameras, etc., this week.

Here is my correspondence with Edmund White, last night:



>>> Re: Sen. Harper Peterson will LOVE THIS, and I'm adding his legislative email, his assistant's, NC Dem Party's -- as well as President Obama's GAY LOVER, Reggie Love's PRESS AGENT's email to this List!!!

-----Original Message-----

From: Edmund White <edmundwhite@earthlink.net>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 9:06 pm
Subject: Re: Sen. Harper Peterson will LOVE THIS, and I'm adding his legislative email, his assistant's, NC Dem Party's -- as well as President Obama's GAY LOVER, Reggie Love's PRESS AGENT's email to this List!!!

why are you wasting everyone’s time with your infamous lies?  You’re a sick dangerous bitter failure

On 13 May 2020, at 8:55 pm, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:



To edmundwhite@earthlink.net edmundwhite@earthlink.net

Cc info@sandsnola.com info@sandsnola.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, don@querellepressbooks.com don@querellepressbooks.com, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, jacksullivanno@yahoo.com jacksullivanno@yahoo.com, plaborde@wyes.org plaborde@wyes.org, errol@myneworleans.com errol@myneworleans.com, newstips@theadvocate.com newstips@theadvocate.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc several of my family and friends

Dearest Edmund White,

YOU are an admitted-to-me CRIMINAL by deliberately TANKING Carroll + Graf -- and you can stick an un-lubed JESUS STATUE up yer ample ASS!!!

You did NOT ask me to remove you from my List -- like you did the LAST TIME, when you said it was true what I'd said about you, but you didn't want to keep hearing about it. That is all documented in my blog, and you can google it up. Also, I have all my emails 2005 - 2015 (including when this happened), saved on hard-drives, if we needed to get the original.

Ask me again, and I will take you off -- like I will ANYONE who asks.

It WAS fun meeting you at the Decatur, Georgia Book Fair, late summer of 2009 (or '08 -- or even '10)!!! You signed a copy of the book that tanked Carroll + Graf for me, and NO ONE ELSE lined up to speak with you AT ALL!!!

Thanks for the FEEDBACK, and enjoy your evening,

Scott


Edmund White (edmundwhite@earthlink.net)

To:you 

yes, please remove me from your mailing list  

Ed White


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:
This gets MORE complicated -- and a SECOND Port City Daily reporter is now ALSO on the story!!!


My original Letter to the Attorney for Dameon and Monica Shepardhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html
Call and/or email Julia Olson-Boseman, tell her that you are against the sale of Our Hospital!
(910) 798-7148
joboseman@nhcgov.com

Lee King Will do. However, Boseman has demonstrated a refusal to listen to the voices of this county.
4

  • Linda Warden I've written two emails, in the past, to all of the Commissioners. Lee is right. They do not listen.





We seem to now be living in DRAGON COUNTRYno???









.

No comments: