Wednesday, May 6, 2020

RP: Wrapping with Rex (Tillerson)??? / SALUTING Del Shores (another Texan), for One of His MEMES!!! / The IRISH Send Relief to Native Americans -- Because the US Government Only Wants to KILL THEM!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/wrapping-with-rex-tillerson.html











I can think of no better metaphor for this presidency than Donald Trump not wearing a face mask to a face mask factory while the song “Live and Let Die” blares in the background.



Embedded video

President Trump sent only 211 ventilators to Mexico -- LOL!!! OK, it ISN'T funny.





PERFECT: A Writer's Quill on his bulging pec -- the PEN (including this blog), is MIGHTIER than the sword!!!






"Put on a winning SMILE, and go cut a COW" -- featuring Rex Tillerson's Bar RR Ranches hand Clint McDaniels.



My email sent to Rex and Renda Tillerson last night (via Clint McDaniel, I'm presuming):


>>> Hey Clint McDaniel -- or whomever I spoke with last night -- I blogged some more of our conversation today, that I believe Rex and Renda Tillerson will get a HUGE HOOT out of!!! 

To info@bar-rr-ranches.com info@bar-rr-ranches.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com,

(Six email addresses have been redacted.)


Now, FIRST I edited yesterday's posting to correct confused and/or incomplete thoughts, so you might want to re-read it:


And I've included part of my immediate family and my high school best friend, Bob Jones (and a few Press), to witness my writing to y'all!!!

No comments: