Friday, May 8, 2020

RP: My Letter to Attorney James W. Lea III Who Represents Dameon Shepard after New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputy J. T. Kita and some ARMED White Vigilantes FORCED THEMSELVES without REASON on the Shepards:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html






>>> FIRST A NOTE I SENT TO MY BROTHER MIKE IN PENNSYLVANIA:


Thanks Mike -- and a quick note: 

More important than the $50.00 for a treat is that after our conversation, I feel like we really understand each other -- like we did when we lived together in 1978.

When I went online to transfer the money, I found a local story too shocking to believe about an off-duty Sheriff's Deputy from Drug-Trafficking/HYPER-Christian Sheriff Ed McMahon's force with white vigilantes -- some armed with automatic weapons -- harassing a black high-school male in his mother's home. The lawyer retained by the offended party is one of the BEST in Wilmington (whom I'd not heard of before), and I intend to write him about what I know of the Sheriff's and D.A. Ben David's crimes in the NAME OF JESUS and the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill (think Donald Trump and TOP people in both the Republican and Democratic Parties). 

This lawyer HEADED the County Democratic Party in the 1990s -- and likely knew Bert Bennett II (whom I knew from visiting his home in Winston-Salem, spring 1973), who headed the NC State Dem Party and was most responsible for electing Democratic Governors in NC four times plus for JFK winning NC. Bert II's son, Bert III was who came to our house to visit me right after my Denison graduation, which freaked Mom out so bad she told Dad I am gay. Dad had NO PROBLEM with that -- especially since he was a practicing Bisexual. And Dad always told me that religion is just a piece of SHIT invented by women to control men.

I was thinking of copying Jane and Julie, but have decided against it. They get my emailed blog posts, and I might include this as an intro to my Letter to that lawyer. I was pleased to see my blog got hundreds of hits last night overnight -- not only from the USA but Russia and Turkmenistan (a mystery).

Thanks again -- and Love,
Scott


>>> THE STORY:

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/05/07/vigilante-group-including-new-hanover-officer-allegedly-threatens-laney-high-senior-in-case-of-mistaken-identity/


>>> LETTER TO LAWYER LEA:


James W. Lea III
Lea/Schultz Law Firm, P.C.
Attorneys at Law
1612 Military Cutoff Rd, #305
Wilmington, NC 28403

May 8, 2020

Dear Mr. Lea,

My name is Scott David Kenan and I am writing concerning the matter of your client Dameon Shepard. I know nothing about that incident – except what I read this morning in the Port City Daily.

I have suffered similar indignities at the hands of hyper-Christians Sheriff Ed McMahon and D.A. Benjamin R. David – both of whom I know well, and Mr. David ADMITTED his crimes against me, but has REFUSED to undo the most important of them – theft of copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams in 2013, with help of Daliah Saper (a Chicago lawyer who is also a Talking Head on Fox News), and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec in Chicago. Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy film rights, so it was worth at least a million to me.

I was THILLED to see your record of achievement – including that you served on the Board of the Opera Theatre Company – and your service as Chair of the New Hanover County Democratic Party years ago. Perhaps you knew my friend Bert Bennett, Jr., who headed the NC State Democratic Party, and got Democratic Governors elected, as well as JFK to win in North Carolina. In 1972, his son Bert III with two others and I founded the first Gay Group at Denison University – but Bert was just “gay curious”, and today is happily married with children and a successful Psychologist in Winston-Salem, while his younger brother, whom I also know, Graham Bennett, runs Quality Oil.

To explain my Political Difficulties further, my own parents set up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic (until my blog forced him to hide in Honduras nearly two years ago), and Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman – whom I met with twice in the early 1990s in Atlanta, due to my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who distributes all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB (where we had three legitimate advertising contracts), to Politicians of both Parties and Christian Churches and Clergy – especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta, but from Maine to Florida.

On September 3, 2011, Wilmington Police FORCED my friend Evan Fish to jump to his death from the parking garage next to the downtown Library – and the Wilmington Star News helped to cover up the crime. But Sheriff’s Deputies CONFIRMED how the Police forced Evan to jump to his death. On February 13, 2017, I had warned Mayor Bill Saffo that I was walking to his office to try to FORCE the full Police Report out under Freedom of Information Act, and was struck and could easily have been killed by a SPECTRUM truck that did NOT stop accelerating until the driver, Rhys, felt the impact with me – at 9:30 AM on a perfectly clear day and I am 6’ 11” tall, so hard to miss.

When I got to our Drug-Trafficking Mayor’s Office after healing enough, I met Councilman Charlie Rivenbark who LAUGHED and told me he hoped I got a dog and it was run over too.

The Democratic Party has gone to HELL since you left its leadership, and Richard Poole is the WORST!!! I did get to know Elizabeth Redenbaugh, whom I liked and respected a lot. She won the 2011 JFK Library Profile in Courage Award and met at least Caroline Kennedy, while I got to know all of JFK’s sisters, their husbands, but most importantly, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, while I worked for Tennessee Williams, and Jackie warned Tennessee on January 11, 1982, that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA would murder him and steal his Estate for the Episcopal Church, and I can all but prove that in Court. Later, I learned that my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan (Head of the “Gang of Five NC Republicans”), and his brother James Graham Kenan of Atlanta had had a hand in that too.

My account of meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis does NOT include the Politics: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

I have known several of the wealthiest Kenans beginning in 1990, when I spoke at length with Thomas S. Kenan III about Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, who had been my boyfriend in 1985, after he and Tom Kenan broke up, as well as the deaths of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler Bingham and Tennessee Williams.

Also in 1990 (I was living in Atlanta but visiting Wilmington often since my parents lived here and I love the beach), I contacted James Graham Kenan for legal advice, and he then getting quite senile, had his wife’s nephew Gregg Loomis, contact me, we met in person, and he told me the wealthy Kenans hate only Jews more than they hate “Niggers”, and I have verified that to still be true in mid-2019.

Local lawyer Bruce A. Mason FIRED ME after first agreeing to rep me against SPECTRUM, claiming that ALL REPUBLICANS and most Democrats in Wilmington are in the pockets of the wealthy Kenans, and that he had been ordered to fire me. He told me that since I had ANNOYED lawyer David A. Nash by blogging about all the Hard-Drug Trafficking in Nash’s Costello’s Gay Piano Bar in early 2011, that I would NOT be able to hire a lawyer closer than Charlotte – but would probably have to go to Asheville to find one.

Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE the conviction he had gotten of me of Cyberstalking David Nash – and other convictions as well as DROP all his false pending charges, although I had to agree to leave North Carolina for a year before he did that. SURELY it is illegal to undo false convictions ONLY if a person leaves the state, but Ben was good on his word for THOSE false convictions and charges, ONLY.

My second cousin, lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw’s Admin confirmed that for me in person, when I went to Bobby’s office hoping he could help me. I was never allowed to meet Bobby Kenan, and he helped my parents set up Drug Mafias years ago (by all reasonable consideration of the circumstantial evidence).

For SPECTRUM, my very distant Kenan cousin Barbara B. “Bonnie” Weyher’s subordinate attorney Brian M. Williams, REFUSED to consider most of my doctors’ reports on my injuries that he admitted having received, and first offered me $600.00 total compensation. I argued, and he said his last offer of $1,200.00 was it, and if I did NOT accept that, I would get NOTHING. So, facing eviction and again going homeless, and therefore desperate for the money, I accepted.

It was Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman – my best friend in Atlanta in early 2010, who told me that since my own immediate Family with Patrick Stansbury, and the Georgia Republican Party with the CIA had been UNABLE to commit me in Georgia in five tries in one month, that they planned to KILL ME, and helped me get to Puerto Vallarta for my first of two times of Political Exile.

In P.V., I was soon held hostage FIVE TIMES by Drug Mafia directed by the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, Episcopal Church USA, and Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil. Once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman (who claimed they partnered with Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, and Benjamin Netanyahu), another time by “Fernando Merino”, the fake name of the only son of the CIA’s TOP Cocaine supplier in Colombia, on a ranch near Mezcales, Mexico, in the state of Nayarit – where there were Drug Mafia barracks, the thugs armed with machine-guns, bullet-proof vests, and armored vehicles, but I got their confidence and simply drove out when they were not paying attention – HA!!!

Fernando’s Godfather, called Hector-the-Engineer, was a world-class engineer and had placed the boobytrap in the Chunnel between England and France to collapse it when the CIA needed to fake another “9/11”, but it was discovered, the Chunnel shut down “for repairs” for a few months in 2010, and few people know the truth about that, but that was Fernando’s claim.

I think you now see that I’m smart and extraordinarily tough, and I WILL get my Legal Revenge against Ben David – and some others -- eventually. It should be worth a LOT of money. Perhaps you or some attorney you know would be interested in representing me, but right now Mr. Shepard’s case is far more important.

I first met Sheriff McMahon at a Christian PATRIOTIC HATE-SONG fest on the steps of the Nixon Federal Court House on July 2 or 3, 2011. Ed DENIED that his Deputies worked with the CIA protecting the minisubs that for years unloaded Hard-Drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge, and Ed McMahon CRIED, literally. I next met Ed outside as I parked, before the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner at the Coast Line Center, where he introduced me to Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church of Castle Hayne, who I later learned is Ed McMahon’s TOP Christian Minister in partnership with Drug Trafficking (County Commissioner Jonathan Barfield claims he is an Assistant Pastor there, but that is not mentioned on their website).

And in 2017 (I blogged about it – I have over 5,000 blog posts documenting everything with photos and other documentation, so can check specifics), after I learned that Police were protecting major Drug-Trafficker and Child Molester Haston Lavern Caulder II. I was naïve and had taken homeless Haston in until I learned the truth – I wrote and hand-delivered a Letter to Sheriff McMahon about it, and within a few hours, three of his Detectives showed up at my door.

I suspected they would try to FRAME ME in a crime, so REFUSED to allow them in since they had no papers to force that, and spoke for nearly half an hour on my front porch with them. As they were leaving, the female Deputy pulled some marijuana out of her pocket and offered it to me, but I REFUSED IT for obvious reasons.

AT LEAST none of them stuck their FOOT in my door, like they did with Dameon and Monica Shepard!!!


I’ve written enough for now, and will send this to you electronically, copying Mark Darrough and Ben Schachtman, since they published the story – and a few others of my contacts and people mentioned herein. I will NOT publish any continuing communications without your consent. And I will publish this on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html.

I will ATTEMPT to include you in my mass-emailing of this blog posting so you can see my entire Email List of those who get every posting via email, but here is what it was on March 12, 2020: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

I wish you and the Shepards the BEST and that I will hear from you concerning the HIDEOUS condition of the Christian/Democratic Party of New Hanover County – if I can HELP with info for Mr. Shepard’s case, or if you or an associate would be interested in making a LOT OF MONEY off MY case(s).

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> BREAKING!!!


I don't know how much credit I should get for this, but Sheriff McMahon and D.A. Benjamin R. David RECEIVED my Letter to Attorney James W. Lea III HOURS BEFORE this happened!!! And NEXT I will write to NAZI "Democrat" Julia Olson-Boseman (a Bill and Hillary Clinton Hard-Drug Trafficker), and Republicans Patricia Kusek and Woody White -- ALSO God-Hating worshipers of the Pagan Idol Jesus Christ -- about their DETERMINATION to sell New Hanover Regional Medical Center for their OWN PERSONAL PROFIT.

The ONLY local Politicians I currently support are Rob Zapple and Harper Peterson, who BOTH support keeping County ownership of our incredibly good Hospital!!!


WECT News
1 hr
#BREAKINGA New Hanover County deputy has been fired and will be among two people charged in connection with terrorizing a Pender County family at their home Sunday night.







.

No comments: