Saturday, May 30, 2020

RP: I Just Have to HOLLER: My GRATITUDE to Some Reverends and Practitioners (from Atlanta) -- Including a ZOLLER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/i-just-have-to-holler-my-gratitude-to.html



This would be Rev. Kennith Wilcox, now of St. Augustine, Florida.



Rev. Joyce Rennolds when I studied under her.




OMIGOD -- I almost forgot to show the ZOLLER!!!:




>>> In GRATITUDE to my Science of Mind Buddies/Teachers at Atlanta Church of Religious Science/Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- and Revs. Kennith Wilcox and the UNSTOPPABLE Joyce Rennolds!!!



To office@cslstaugustine.org office@cslstaugustine.org, joyce@joycerennolds.com joyce@joycerennolds.com, lexaking@gmail.com lexaking@gmail.com, pwilliams@slc-atlanta.org pwilliams@slc-atlanta.org, susanrzoller@gmail.com susanrzoller@gmail.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Dear Ken and Joyce -- and the rest of you, whom I knew before Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2010,

FIRST, let me say that I know I was confused as hell when you all knew me, and I apologize for previous angry outbursts that I directed toward some of you, including Penelope Williams. Although I was on Lithium Carbonate from 1978 - early 2009, because my mother had FORCED Shrinks to diagnose me Bipolar I to shut me up talking about being raised with Catholic Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings.

Nearly two years ago, I was PROPERLY diagnosed with COMPLEX PTSD, due to lifelong abuse by my family, Law Enforcement, and others -- my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury and his Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville 1990-2010, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (I knew him well in Atlanta in 1991), now retired GA Republican Congressman John Linder, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich -- and protected by CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution


The latter two seem to have reformed at least somewhat since then.


ONLY Meditation and a little Marijuana (recommended by my Shrink and my Cardiologist), help my condition, but I don't like being high all day, so smoke a little late at night.

Just last night, I confronted a POMPOUS Atlanta Minister/Politician, a posting that has gone viral (my blog now has had nearly 1.8 million hits): 




And the last few days, I've been sending evidence to someone regarding the TOTAL CONNECTION to Jeffrey Epstein of my Episcopal wealthy relatives associated with the founding on UNC, Chapel Hill in 1789, who have controlled Standard Oil since 1913 (now Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson), Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Clinton Democrats. See the "Raphael Warnock" posting that tells some of how much in Atlanta my family does or has controlled!!!

Now, I thank Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, posthumously, first -- he and Tennessee Williams were my TOP Spiritual Teachers. Then Ken Wilcox had the Writers Group where I began writing my memoir, and my FIRST "short story" I read there, continues to exist as the bottom 2/5s of this posting, beginning with Truman Capote yelling to me, “Oh . . . don’t TALK to her!”




And Joyce Rennolds -- besides having a son-in-law who is 6' 10" (an inch shorter than me), taught me so much about the Nature of Love -- and that the money of the world divided by total population equals $3,000,000.00 USD/per person, and ten years later (right before the Great Recession), my research found that had grown to nearly $5,000,000.00 each. As Joyce asked, "Where is YOUR portion???" 

And I can tell you that my wealthy Kenan relatives got a LOT of EVERYONE's PORTIONS!!! 


When Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC inherited Flagler's estate in 1913, the New York Times claimed she was the wealthiest woman in the world!!!


I'm too distant to have ever been in the line of inheritance, but in 1985, I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's (now head of the Family Companies and Charities), former boyfriend, in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington, commuting from Atlanta, while Blue Velvet was being filmed there, and speaking of SCARY MOVIES, I was honored half a year ago, when I went to my fave Wilmington store, the Italian Gourmet Market, and ran smack-dab into Jamie Lee Curtis, who was then filming here. 

She LOVED my stories of working for Tennessee Williams and lauding a Christian Homeless Charity here that she had PROMOTED and brought to Wilmington prominence -- DESPITE Jamie and I BOTH being closer to being JEWS (which she is on both sides of her family), than Christians. I was raised devout Roman Catholic and had wanted to be a Jesuit Priest like Pope Francis when I was in junior high.

DESPITE all of my truly hairy difficulties (homeless BOTH in Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington mid-2010 - 2012, living under bridges with armed, drug-addicted criminals), and descending into HELL many times, I've always used Science of Mind to keep my sense of HUMOR -- and to pick up and claw my way out. I am the LUCKIEST person in the UNIVERSE -- in my opinion -- and for YEARS, now, everyday I say, honestly, that I am the HAPPIEST I have ever been -- and I remain poor as a church-mouse -- so Joyce and anyone else, feel free to treat for my Prosperity -- HA!!!

Kennedy's words and the title of one of his best talks, "Ridiculing the Ridiculous", has been what I'm on the way to perfecting in my blog.

If any of you ever come to Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, etc. -- be forewarned that Eric and Lara (Yunaska) Trump have a big place in Wrightsville Beach, but we have other beaches nearby as well (about nine miles away). I'd love to see any of you.

As usual, I can write forever, but have other things on my plate this evening. So let me THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, and Kennedy, Tennessee, and This Thing Called God!!!

Anyone who wants to call me, my cell is (910) 200-XXXX.

This email will be published on my blog before I email it to my List of 140 Political Contacts, including Press and Politicians in Atlanta!!! 




Via con DIOS!!! (I've turned half Mexican -- DESPITE my height -- and I'm part Cherokee, so their first cousin.)

Love,

Scott













.

No comments: