Friday, May 22, 2020

RP: Christopher Stansbury (son of Patrick Lee Stansbury, my employer 1990 - 2010, who distributes HARD DRUGS from Maine to Florida), Contacted Me This Morning -- and then Glenn Greenwald/The Intercept as well as "Homeless Steve" Soon Contacted Me, TOO!!! / NOT Having Christopher's Email Address, I Write Him an OPEN LETTER:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/christopher-stansbury-son-of-patrick.html



Christopher Stansbury from https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-stansbury-65972a152/ -- which was how he contacted me -- by asking to link through LINKED-IN.



Chris Stansbury's MUG SHOT in 2013, from this that only today did I learn abouthttps://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/police-drunken-man-fires-gun-neighborhood-children/242430660/


First, I got an email from Glenn Greenwald and The Intercept, that was not personal, but was the first I remember coming from Mr. Greenwald. Here is how I contacted him recently:





Another one I contacted directly then was Steve Schmidt, and he has been ALL OVER my Facebook, with this one the latest:

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says '"Trump is unworthy to preside over a ceremony to hang President Obama's portrait in the WH. When President Biden presides over that ceremony I hope all of the former Presidents sans Trump will be there. It will be a restorative act. It will be a reassertion of dignity and decency." -Steve Schmidt CALL TO ACTIVISM'
CALL TO ACTIVISM
CALL TO ACTIVISM for much needed sanity!


And while I'm at it, here is one showing Donald Trump's LOVE OF HITLER'S SPEECHES -- and actually that came from one of Trump's DAUGHTERS , and I don't have it handy, but HERE Trump PRAISES the bloodline of Henry Ford's Grandson, now with the company.



Henry Ford, Old Joe Kennedy, Prescott Bush, and William Rand Kenan, Jr. were the most prominent supporters of Adolph Hitler during WWII:


The FOUR HORSEMEN of the APOCALYPSE:



As many on social media pointed out, Henry Ford was among the most influential anti-Semitic figures in the U.S. in the early 20th century. He held deeply prejudiced personal views, and his anti-Semitic writings were admired and praised by Adolf Hitler

Through his Michigan hometown newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, Ford disseminated hundreds of articles that claimed the existence of an international Jewish conspiracy that served as a rationale for anti-Semitism.




"Homeless Steve" is a straight homeless guy who used to come by here for a meal, a shower, clothes-laundering, and sex. I haven't let him come by in over four months, because sex with street-people is NOT worth the trouble. I was the FIRST guy who ever did him and he claims I'm FAR BETTER than any WOMAN at it.

But he showed at my door today, asking me to drive him to his parents' house about two hours away -- something I told him I would do TWO months ago, and today, I decided I WILL drive him if he gets some gas money together and calls me tomorrow. 



>>> OPEN LETTER TO CHRISTOPHER STANSBURY:


>>> Hi Chris Stansbury -- I HOPE this reaches you!!! (and THANKS!!!):


To cbs@topgrad.com cbs@topgrad.com, christp2stanb@dlshq.org christp2stanb@dlshq.org

Cc ps@pentagon-usa.com ps@pentagon-usa.com, flynn@pentagon-usa.com flynn@pentagon-usa.com, joel@pentagon-usa.com joel@pentagon-usa.com, mike@collegiatepubs.com mike@collegiatepubs.com, leegosney@outlook.com leegosney@outlook.com, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

Bcc selected friends and family

May 22, 2020

Hi Chris -- and thanks for asking to link with me on LINKED-IN >>> DONE!!!

And since writing my title to this blog-posting, I found TWO email addresses for you, one at www.TopGrad.com (which you might no longer be associated with), and one at https://www.dlshq.org/, so I ASSUME you have become interested in studying SPIRITUALITY -- rather than the Christian Religion of your father.

You must have been following my blog for a while, so know that I am going to email this out to several of our friends and your family, associated with www.Pentagon-USA.com -- and TopGrad. 

So, I first want to salute your BRAVERY!!!


Of course I remember you when you were about 10 years old, obese, and you would come home from school into your parents' home that was so full of POT SMOKE that I could barely see the other side of a room -- that at your parents' previous house with Decatur address -- or was it Lithonia???

I remember the time you got so angry with Patrick that you cut wheelies all over the front yard, tearing up the lawn.

Mostly, I remember you as being friendly and helpful toward EVERYONE -- and a very nice guy as well. I hope you are still married to your wife and that is going well.

I also found your Mom, Gloria, to have always been very nice as well. I believe that she is HALF-Cherokee, which makes you 1/4 -- while I am only 1/16 Cherokee -- but THIS COUNTRY IS OURS!!!

But your Mom went NUTS not too long ago and claimed that your father had died -- and I BELIEVED IT (for many months -- HA)!!!



The most recent photo I have of Patrick Lee Stansbury shows the devastation to his face caused by METH, and is from here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-stansbury-5685a573/







You left Pentagon Publishing in August 2017 -- about the same time that Lee Gosney, who had worked intimately with my father and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (and your father), setting up the Christian Drug Mafias of Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, contacted me to say that he's LEFT working for PPI, and that Patrick is so high from alcohol, pot, and Meth by dinnertime, that he is INCOHERENT and that Michael Massicott, his Exec. Vice President, was running things. 

Indeed, Mike was trained by AT&T MATRIX of North Atlanta, the NAZI ARM of AT&T. Mike is ANOTHER Closet-Case Homo (like your father, considering some things Patrick tried to pull with me in 1991)!!!



Mike with his family and father-in-law, Dr. Edward Price -- at least Mike had the DECENCY to admit to me he LOVES being center in a "Gay Sandwich" of three having ANAL FUN!!!:





From the right: Lee E. Gosney, Jr., his latest wife, his son Chris Gosney, and Patrick Stansbury's BROTHER, Mike Stansbury, who is GAY and had been kept by Patrick DRUGGED STUPID in a mental hospital -- until Lee Gosney got him out, adopted him, and treats him like a HUMAN BEING!!!


But Lee ALSO flooded Wilmington, North Carolina's Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and Christian Churches and Clergy with HARD DRUGS, and because my friend Evan Fish KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS, Mayor "Bill" Saffo with City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, and then Police Chief Ralph Evangelous forced Evan Fish to JUMP TO HIS DEATH!!!





Well, I'm not certain what else to say right now. I hope you will write -- or call me on my cell: (910) 200-XXXX. And if you and your wife would like to come to the beach here, you could stay in my apartment, if you like.


It would be GREAT to see you, and compare notes on growing up in TOTALLY NAZI FAMILIES!!!


All Best,

Scott




.

No comments: