Saturday, May 9, 2020

RP: My Actual LETTER to District Attorney Benjamin R. David's Secretary, Samantha Dooies -- a NICE PERSON by ALL ACCOUNTS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-actual-letter-to-district-attorney.html



Samantha Dooies


Hi Sam,

I hope you don't mind my addressing you in the familiar -- but we've known each other since early 2011, and ALWAYS GOT ALONG, although we've had no communication in several years now.

Ben David is now TOTALLY TOAST, and to you, I send this Letter (actually just a blog-posting that I will email complete to you when it's completed)

So, I am CURIOUS: has Ben David begun SHREDDING ALL OF HIS RECORDS -- or burning them, like the NAZIS did after the Allies carpet-bombed their cities, but BEFORE the ALLIES MARCHED IN???




As Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo declared right after Ben David BEAT her in his FIRST election to District Attorney years ago (+/-)"I am NOT defeated, and Ben David will EVENTUALLY LEARN THAT."

I promised on my blog many times, that I would ASSIST Ms. Harjo in that goal -- since she saved my life when Ben was trying to jail or permanently NUT-HOUSE COMMIT ME -- with the help then of BOTH of my Swastika-loving CATHOLIC DEVIL-PARENTS!!!



Jennifer Harjo's name and appearance show that she is mostly Native American -- yet she is a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, the Church that SYSTEMATICALLY tried to EXTERMINATE the natives of North and South America, which shows that just like everyone else, Jen, too, is MENTALLY ILL!!!






I have Complex PTSD -- something that meditation and a little marijuana really help.



And one of the BEST THINGS I learned from Jen Harjo -- which you HAVE TO KNOW as well -- is that D.A. Ben David can read ANY EMAIL sent ANYWHERE and from ANYONE to ANYONE ELSE, if one or both have the format "XXXXXX@nccourts.org", which means that HER EMINENCE, Miss Ben David, can read ALL EMAILS sent and received by ANY JUDGE, PROSECUTOR, PUBLIC DEFENDER -- and ANY client they communicate with through that system -- WHY Jen INSISTED I only communicate with her through her aol.com address!!!

When I first got back to Wilmington in 2015, I announced that I would use the technique I learned when I studied Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), which I am a trained Practitioner of, and it is called "RIDICULING THE RIDICULOUS":



There is NO BIGGER PIECE OF BULL SHIT in Western Culture than the God-Damned BIBLE!!!



Click on image to see fully.


Well, here is an old blog posting that explains PART OF WHY I'm so crazy:




OK, before you read this article, there are several things to remember:



1. NOTHING HAPPENED until the Press reported this DAYS AFTERWARD. I first saw it in Benjamin Schachtman's Port City Daily -- where the White Supremacist Mark Darrough (like his boss, Benjamin Schachtman, who was SHOCKED half a year ago when HISTORY demanded the WILMINGTON RACE RIOT now must be called a "Coup d'Etat" committed by JESUS-CRAZED WHITES)!!!



Ben (seen with Kathy), was ANGRY that blacks were NOT AT FAULT!!!


And OF COURSE the CRACK-CRAZED (with his wife, Kathy Schachtman), Ben hires ONLY WHITES -- and prefers ones with TATTOOS!!!







Here is the report from Hunter Ingram of the Wilmington Star News, who is CLEAR, and not confused by DRUG ADDICTION -- or his own RACISM -- how HE reported the story!!!:



>>> BREAKING @ 9:42 PM: THIS STORY also makes MSN.com NEWS!!!:

All elected officials in Southeastern North Carolina should give their thoughts on this situation

Per District Attorney Ben David you should direct all questions and concerns directly to him instead of the mediaBenjamin.R.David@nccourts.org is his email address.



HEY Wilmington Star News, let's get back to RE-DEDICATING Kenan Memorial Fountain to William Rand Kenan, JUNIOR who paid for it -- instead of WRK, Sr. and his wife -- the SENIOR KENAN led the Wilmington Coup d' Etat as an ELDER of First Presbyterian, where D.A. BEN DAVID served ALSO as an Elder in the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking!!!



After ALLUNC CHAPEL HILL re-dedicated Kenan Stadium to the son, who paid for it -- nearly a YEAR AGO!!! 


Before I post any of the NEWSWEEK story (with thanks to New Hanover County NAACP who sent me this), I should tell you that I am going to send Dameon Shepard's attorney, James W. Lea III (see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html)via his secured server, this and the previous posting.


U.S.

COP FIRED, FACES CHARGES IN 'LYNCH MOB' INCIDENT AFTER WHITE NEIGHBORS RALLY TO PROTECT BLACK NORTH CAROLINA FAMILY

BY JEFFERY MARTIN ON 5/8/20 AT 8:40 PM EDT







I have added SO MANY PEOPLE to my Email List that I will NEXT publish it so that EVERYONE can see who gets EVERY POSTING that I publish -- and NONE of these BLOCK any emails --except EVERY NEW HANOVER COUNTY COMMISSIONER automatically blocks those that are TOO SEXYincluding my MOST PREVIOUS posting (for reasons I don't understand)














.

No comments: