Wednesday, May 13, 2020

RP: The County Democratic Party Called Me Last Night (asking me to make phone calls to promote New Hanover County Democrats). Turned Out That She Knew ALL ABOUT Democrats Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon -- with the "Christian" Churches -- Running HARD DRUGS for JESUS!!! / More:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-county-democratic-party-called-me.html



About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
The 48 lawmakers, activists, union leaders and academics will work to craft a compromise Democratic policy platform.



GOOD NEWS!!! Biden will whore for ANYONE, and Bernie's the BEST CHOICE -- the ONLY choice if he hopes to win. 



And Biden's going to be on MSNBC at 10:00 PM Thursday night for an hour -- joined the second half hour by Stacey Abrams, who might become his Vice President


Stacey Abrams sat on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke for YEARS!!!




Things are moving CORRECTLY!!!


The funniest thing about my phone call with the young woman from the Democratic Party is that since NONE of the Drug-Trafficking Dems mentioned in my title -- and we discussed City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark and his JEZEBEL, Dawn Grants, too -- are up for re-election this year.

We ALSO AGREED that Sen. Harper Peterson, County Commissioner Rob Zapple, Councilman Kevin Spears, and Candidate Leslie Cohen are COOL!!! But NC State Representative Deb Butler, whose wife Anni Parra died of a DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018 is just CHRISTIAN TRASH!!!

I told her about my blogging work, which is all I plan to do this election, and that I will ABSOLUTELY NOT vote for Joe Biden -- I voted for Hillary Drug-Trafficking Clinton because I thought Trump was WORSE -- and NO GOOD CAME OF IT.


But NOW -- after this new NEWS has come out -- I would HAVE to vote for a Biden/Abrams ticket -- if it comes about.


>>> WHAT'S UP WITH IGNORANT OLD BLACK WOMEN -- who REFUSE to believe the TRUTH, that Christianity is PURE EVIL, and used by slave-owners like my Kenan Family to KEEP SLAVES ENSLAVED???

When I See Jesus AMEN
When I See The Man Who
Died For Me AMEN All Of
My Trials, All Of My Disappoints Will Be Over
Comments

  • Scott Kenan Good luck on THAT ONE -- Dear Ol' Jesus died nearly 2,000 years ago, and ain't a-comin' back!!! He was a NICE Jewish Reformer who said you had to convert to Judaism to follow him. Have you done that???
    Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says '"The idea that God could only forgive our sins by having his son tortured to death as a scapegoat is surely, from an objective point of view, a deeply unpleasant idea. If God wanted to forgive us our sins, why didn't he just forgive them? Why did he have to have his son tortured?" Richard Dawkins RntoVite intavienni 3年4 wwfaobool.conises'




Update on the Dameon and Monica Shepard case. In comments below, the Letter I sent to attorney Jim Lea, a few days ago:

And PANTIES, I bet, TOO!!! ONLY from Fox News -- LOL!!!

REMEMBER: Dennis Rodman is a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN like his buddyDONALD TRUMP!!!


That's enough to start the day -- MORE on the CRAZY MESS at the New Orleans Tennessee Williams and Saints & Sinners Literary Festivals will be NEXT (I think)

Start with my Addenda, first:











.

No comments: