Tuesday, May 12, 2020

RP: My Letter Sent to Top Leadership (and some Press), of the Tennessee Williams and Saints & Sinners Literary Festivals -- in New Orleans:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-sent-to-top-leadership-and.html








Leadership (and associates), of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans and Saints & Sinners Literary Festivals:

pjwillisnola@aol.com
info@tennesseewilliams.net
don@querellepressbooks.com
telliottk@gmail.com
kholditch@cox.net
asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu
mitchdouglasicm@aol.com
ewhite@princeton.edu
donna.pierce@sewanee.edu
deansot@sewanee.edu
blvaugha@sewanee.edu
jacksullivanno@yahoo.com
and others who will be added when I send this out, some via secured servers

May 12, 2020

Dear Madams and Sirs,

I don’t need to introduce myself to any of you, since I introduced myself last night to Jack Sullivan who runs the John Barton Harter Foundation, and got a received receipt from him for that. And I want to begin by thanking each and every one of you for your hard work in honoring Tennessee Williams’s life and work – INCLUDING those I am about to criticize, but I would especially like to thank Paul J. Willis, Peggy Scott Laborde, Kenneth Holditch, Janet Daley Duval, and Bev Marshall and her husband Butch for their kindnesses and showing of human respect to me when I last attended the Festivals in 2015.

My only real beef with Mr. Willis, is that in 2010, he was so NASTY to me in his email cancelling my speaking on three Panels, saying the ONLY reason they would EVER have me on a Panel was that I’d published a book on Tennessee. It was IRRELEVANT to him that I’d been Tennessee Williams’s last assistant. That was so UGLY, I’m surprised I’ve since forgiven him for carrying out Thomas Keith’s order.

This happened right after Don Weise of Alyson Books CANCELLED the publication of my memoir, in concert with Thomas Keith who had edited it, and on demand of Sewanee, who was top cause of Tennessee Williams’s murder by hand of John Uecker so that the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA could murder Tom and steal his Estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee on January 11, 1982, at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party. Only later, did I learn that my Kenan relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan had pushed Sewanee to the murder and theft – it is the way of my Episcopalian Kenan Family that uses violence and other crimes to honor their Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amazingly, Tennessee’s good friend and Houston Socialite “Texas Kate” (Schweppe) Sharp Moldawer and later McNamara, who accompanied Tennessee to the Kennedy Center Honors in 1979, had grown up in Atlanta – BEST FRIENDS with those two Kenans and their families – how Kate learned to act like the Wealthiest Woman in the World, and so was the model for Babe in In Masks Outrageous and Austere.

When Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington, NC (where I now live), inherited Henry Morrison Flagler’s entire estate (including control of Standard Oil), in 1913, the New York Times declared Mary Lily the “Wealthiest Woman in the World”.

And let me also thank the several Williams Scholars who thanked me for writing so much about Kate and Tenn’s maid, Leoncia McGee, who are not mentioned much by Scholars. But MOSTLY, I must posthumously thank Alene Hale, my BIGGEST supporter, who not only told me how Sewanee had THWARTED HER at every point in her research, but she ENTRUSTED ME to be tenacious enough to eventually get to the TRUTH. I dedicated my memoir to her.

Interestingly enough, my wealthy Kenan relatives gave the Episcopal Church over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years – mostly to Sewanee in support of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Seal of the Confederacy window in All Saints Chapel there – that was ONLY removed a couple of years ago, by the “Oreo” Prelate Bishop, Michael Curry, whom I’ve also written about these travesties of justice. But Christian Churches worship only MONEY, and Jesus’s TEACHINGS are DAMNED by these “Christians”.

And frankly, looking toward the future, if Thomas Keith SEVERS his control by the Episcopal Church, he is a GREAT Williams Scholar in most other matters, and I could work with him again. But we must also remember that Thomas’s long-time partner Arturo Noguera is HIGH in the Drug Mafia, and his family lives in Stone Mountain, GA – where I lived 1988 – 2010, when Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, got me to Political Exile the first time in 2010 – and there I was promptly held hostage five times by Drug Mafia run by the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, Episcopal Church USA, and Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil.

Once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman (who partnered in Drug Trafficking with Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Barack Obama), and another time by the son of the CIA’s top supplier of Cocaine from Colombia, on his “Godfather” Hector’s ranch near Mezcales, Nayarit (with barracks, armored vehicles and machine guns), and THEY claimed that Hector had placed the boobytrap in the Chunnel between England and France to collapse it the next time the CIA needed to fake another “9/11”, but it was discovered and removed that same year, 2010.

I also learned much from the recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec I met in a Carl’s Jr., in Puerto Vallarta, January 2015, on HOW Rex Tillerson, Exxon-Mobil, some Kenans, the CIA, and Clinton State Department put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency – and he quickly changed their Constitution so that Kenans/Tillerson/Exxon could again get Mexican Oil. Later, they put Donald Trump into office.

Most of you know that Jamie Lee Sutherland (then an Exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago), with Dalia Saper (a Chicago Lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News), and Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, charged me falsely with LIBEL, never legally served me, and then convicted me In Absentia, in 2013, in Cook County Courts, STEALING copyright to my memoir and Jamie was also awarded a HALF MILLION DOLLARS (despite my being virtually homeless then), as well as copyright to every email or letter I write on this subject until I die – including this Letter.

ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America honored it – sending the $800.00 I had in my bank accounts there then. I then published my book in blog format so that anyone could read it, which most of you have. I am PROUD that to date, 18,849 people have read at least one chapter. I suggest you check the Professional Reviews to see what John Lahr, Thomas Keith, and Kenneth Holditch said about my book:   


Some good news, is that about two years ago, I was properly diagnosed as having Complex PTSD – I was never Bipolar, the diagnosis my mother forced in 1978, and I was forced to take Lithium Carbonate – which has a SOFT-LOBOTOMY EFFECT -- for 31 years – until 2009. My mother, who raised us with Swastikas on our dinner china and was best friends with many top Republicans and Fox News Talking Heads, had Headed Procter & Gamble’s Skin Research Labs right after WWII when they got Dr. Josef Mengele’s research on Concentration Camp Victims – and Mom specialized working with the CIA and Catholic Church in developing NAZI Mind Control, later named Project MK Ultra, part of Operation Paperclip – the plan being to paperclip the NAZI flag over the field of stars in the US flag.

So, I am very TOUGH NOW, and having nearly EVERYTHING but my MIND stolen by the NAZI US Government, but primarily by Republicans and the Episcopal Church, I became EXTRA-FEARLESS – since I have no spouse or dependents who could be threatened, like Thomas Keith threatened John Lahr with exposure of his homosexual affairs.

Now, one person I cannot conceivably forgive (maybe God can, but I’m not God), is Publisher Don Weise, who has just been elevated to the Saints & Sinners' HALL OF FAME. Here are a few of the reasons:

1. Don Weise NEVER paid the half-advance due me on signing to publishing contract in summer of 2009, and used my insistence that he do so as an EXCUSE to tank the publishing of my book on about January 10, 2010.

2. Don made me edit my final MS to be ready for the typesetter (something no one but self-publishers are expected to do), and in doing that, I learned that Thomas Keith edited the first third of it well, but the rest was RIDDLED with errors, most of which he never corrected. So, Thomas KNEW IN ADVANCE that Weise never intended to publish it, so why BOTHER.

3. Before I took my final MS to NYC and gave it to Don Weise in person in his office, he had told me that I MUST delete ALL earlier drafts and notes from my computer first – what EVERY published writer always does -- leaving ONLY one copy of my final MS on my computer. When I returned to Stone Mountain, I discovered that my computer had been HACKED and that file had been TOTALLY GUTTED – but I had not trusted Weise and kept all of those files on a hard-drive, not connected to my computer, so they survived.

4. When Weise mailed my packet to me of notes from Tennessee and other publishable memorability, NONE of the seals on the individual envelopes had been broken (and still aren’t – I saved them intact). Because Weise told me it had to go to the presses by mid-December, and he only cancelled it in early January, proving he had had NO INTENTION of publishing it.

So YES, Weise deserves being Honored, but in the HALL OF INFAMY – HA!!! And he really should be PROSECUTED for his many crimes, like TANKING Carroll + Graf Publishers with Edmund White, as mentioned here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/bad-news-for-andrew-cuomo-and-thugs-of.html.

I’ve said my peace – for now – and will answer questions from any of you via email, blog-posting comment, Facebook comment, or phone call to my cell: (910) 200-XXXX.

I perceive some of you LAUGHING AND DANCING as you read this, and hope that after COVID-19 recedes, we can ALL laugh and dance together in New Orleans at your EXCELLENT FESTIVALS!!!

Now, I will get back to the televised hearings in Washington. Since my Kenan Family put Trump into power, revealing Kenan Crimes in that area has been my primary focus. Saving the US Constitution even trumps Correcting the Record of Tennessee Williams’s Murder.

All best to all of you who understand, and may you recover from the Financial Hell cancelling this year’s Festival (and not knowing about next year’s), must have caused you. If I were a wealthy Kenan, I’d EASILY grant you the money – but I’m not.

I will contact many non-profits that support either of the Festivals soon – so they know as much as you do.

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan








.

No comments: